NYX Collection Noir Glossy Black Liner uploaded by Harriet C.

BY NYX #17 in Eyeliner

Finally a collection of 8 Noir liners to create any dramatic look. This assortment of liners includes 7 of the blackest black liner formulations ranging from matte to glossy. There is even a powder soft brown for more subtle looks. Create dramatic sultry looks, precise cat-eyes, and subtle yet smokey eyes. This sexy dark collection has a liner for everyone’s needs.

Glossy Black Liner:
Isodedecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, C20-40 Alcohols, Nylon-12, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Matte Black Liner:
Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Silica Silylate, Boron Nitride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tretrabehenate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Satinfinish Black Liner:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Kohl Kajal Black Liner:
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera/ Cire de candelilla, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Pentaerythrityl Tera-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Camphor. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470).

Skinny Black Liner:
Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, Polybutene, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Polypropylene, Stearyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Polyethylene, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, VP/ Eiscosene Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tocopherol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Liquid Black Liner:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

Powdery Black Liner & Powdery Brown Liner:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Silica Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77491, 77492), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this product and it’s a great black but I find that it runs of my water line and I don’t like that but it is very pigmented and if you wear a liquid under your water line then your all good but not just in its own
Gloria M.
Beaumont, CA
Definitely a highly pigmented black liner, but it does smudge a lot through out the day. I sometimes like the black waterline look and then I’ll use this and then later in the day I regret putting it on because I look like a raccoon and then my under eye concealer is messed up. Would recommend if your eyes don’t water a lot. But other than that I wouldn’t buy it again.
Mary Jane B.
Halloween was just around the corner and this was amazing for me to use as a base for my crazy eyeshadow looks! It blends in so easily and really makes the shadows adhere to your skin! Just don’t be afraid when you first apply it from the tube bc it may look a bit messy and raccoon like but take the time to blend it out and it does wonders! Especially if you’re going for a very Smokey eye effect!
Bisma Z.
Centreville, VA
This eye liner was great for doing a cat eye look! The brush was super thin and sleek so it was easy to apply. The color was extremely black, so be prepared. My eye liner lasted all day. I would also say that it was a little difficult to take off. I used this liner every day! Would definitely buy again and would definitely recommend
lorena A.
Star City
so i got this product and boy do love it. it doesnt get the full sarts becasue ive had better but its so dark and  so smooth to appy on my eyes that it just makes everything so much netter and easier when it comes to my daily cake routine. i definately recomend this to anyone who are trying out new things

Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This glossy liner is. A must ! The way it looks when you put it on ! How it’s so black is a yes for me . When I look for a liner I want sum black black . It’s so afordible too (: like it’s all in one . If your looking for something that’s going to work . That’s the one . I totally recommend . Go and get it
debby e.
miami
works nice but is a but is very hard to come out and breaks off easily. its kind of hard to apply, not very gentle on the skin lasts long but I have to use at least two wipes to take it off and leaves my skin red and puffy. I would recommend to people who don't have sensitive skin
Allie S.
These liners are really nice. They glide on super smooth and are really pigmented. Some of the lighter colors will not stay in my water line but the majority of the ones I have tried work great and they’re a great price so I don’t mind trying different colors when I want to shake up my look.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Hands down the best liquid liner out there.  After trying many high end brands, I keep finding myself going back to this.  The product could not be any better.  I was highly satisfied with it and have purchased it numerous times.  I will continue to use this product.
Hannah A.
Sawyerville
You can never have too much black liner on hand!! And this brand is the best go to for simple looks or more time consuming faces. The price is great considering you get 6 in 1! I throw one in my travel makeup kit and then know I always have spares at home! Will definitely purchase again!
Jessie P.
Moncton
Does the colour pigmented?