NYX Collection Noir Glossy Black Liner uploaded by Tessa C.NYX Collection Noir Glossy Black Liner uploaded by Madison M.NYX Collection Noir Glossy Black Liner uploaded by Harriet C.

BY NYX

Finally a collection of 8 Noir liners to create any dramatic look. This assortment of liners includes 7 of the blackest black liner formulations ranging from matte to glossy. There is even a powder soft brown for more subtle looks. Create dramatic sultry looks, precise cat-eyes, and subtle yet smokey eyes. This sexy dark collection has a liner for everyone’s needs.

Glossy Black Liner:
Isodedecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, C20-40 Alcohols, Nylon-12, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Matte Black Liner:
Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Silica Silylate, Boron Nitride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tretrabehenate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Satinfinish Black Liner:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Kohl Kajal Black Liner:
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera/ Cire de candelilla, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Pentaerythrityl Tera-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Camphor. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470).

Skinny Black Liner:
Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, Polybutene, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Polypropylene, Stearyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Polyethylene, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, VP/ Eiscosene Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tocopherol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Liquid Black Liner:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

Powdery Black Liner & Powdery Brown Liner:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Silica Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77491, 77492), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

NYX Collection Noir Glossy Black Liner
  • "It's definitely a easy glide and does not disturb or burn and o definitely love the darkness to the black" in 67 reviews
  • "I use this to line my lash and waterline. It's very easy to use and lasts me all day. I switched over to this from using a drug store brand and this last me so much longer and doesn't smudge or run everywhere if my eyes water!" in 17 reviews
  • "i only use black eyeliner and this eyeliner is my favorite along with NYX liquid eyeliner for when i apply my wings/top liner! very affordable in my opinion too" in 13 reviews
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,156 reviews
I got this NYX in shade blackberry in my Ipsy bag! And it is a real beauty 💜 kind of a brownish purple look. It’s so smooth going on and lasts while. I like it a lot .
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this product in my subscription box last month in a brown and it works great. It has a nice gentle touch, it glides on smoothly. It's doesn't irritate my eyes. It does has a slight smudge but that is ok. It is reasonably priced and I would definitely purchased this item again. I do recommend.
Mary Jane B.
Honolulu , HI
Halloween was just around the corner and this was amazing for me to use as a base for my crazy eyeshadow looks! It blends in so easily and really makes the shadows adhere to your skin! Just don’t be afraid when you first apply it from the tube bc it may look a bit messy and raccoon like but take the time to blend it out and it does wonders! Especially if you’re going for a very Smokey eye effect!
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
This glossy liner is. A must ! The way it looks when you put it on ! How it’s so black is a yes for me . When I look for a liner I want sum black black . It’s so afordible too (: like it’s all in one . If your looking for something that’s going to work . That’s the one . I totally recommend . Go and get it
Hannah A.
Sawyerville
You can never have too much black liner on hand!! And this brand is the best go to for simple looks or more time consuming faces. The price is great considering you get 6 in 1! I throw one in my travel makeup kit and then know I always have spares at home! Will definitely purchase again!
Ariel W.
Charlotte, NC
Definitely one of the best eye liners at a fraction of the cost and definitely Judy as good as the high products. It's long wearing, smug proof, and high pigment.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
This a great buy so that you don't have to keep buying eye liner since it is a six pack.  The application is nice and the color lasts all day.  It doesn't leak into your eyes like some liners do.  I think it compliments my eyes well and i have very light blue eyes.
Shira S.
This is a really awesome alternative for the expensive stuff.  Goes on nice, brush is a little floppy for me, I like it stiffer in general.  But it still goes on nice and smooth.  It does smudge though so be careful!  Overall I would still recommend it.
Sydney D.
Washington , DC
Cheap eye liner but it does the trick! If I am in between makeup runs this is something I would definitely pick up. It lasts pretty long for the price range. I'd say I use this product about once a week or so. I would recommend for someone looking for a cheap eye liner!
Zanaba H.
Miami , FL
This is my favorite. This is the best on my eyes. I have small eyes and it does very well. I have brown eyes. Its very easy to apple and use i recommend it. Only improvement is add more product to the liner lol. I would purchase again as it fits my budget.
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Does the colour pigmented?