BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Polish your look with a touch of Matte Black Liner. Get that desired intense black for your eyes with this auto eye pencil. Velvety matte finish to complete any look! Deepen your eyes with the Kohl Kajal Black Liner. This pencil offers an intense black pigment that can deliver a fierce cat-eye. Application is effortless and specifically formulated for the waterline. Color: Skinny Black.

• Is this kind of sketch? Do they smudge?3 Answers
  • Hey Guys! My Holy Grail eyeliner is the Schwing Eyeliner ...2 Answers
NYX Collection Noir Eye Liner Skinny Black
  • "I love this liner ! Just purchased it a month ago and fell in love with it . The liner itself is very black and pigmented and it doesn't smudge or fade ! It's great for those who aren't used to applying liquid liners ! Because of the precise tip it's easy to do a cat eye ! Love love love !" in 30 reviews
  • "I use the matte version of this, and this is the first eyeliner that I've had that has not smeared on my eye lid when I blink. I love this eyeliner it is dark and it stays on for a long time. The matte one stays on for most of the day but it is not waterproof. Overall this is my favorite drugstore liner so far " in 7 reviews
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love this eyeliner. Its so creamy and easy to use. I have a hard time with wing liners but this makes it so easy. It glides on without skipping. Its so black and matte. Which i love. It lasts all day. The only reason im giving this 4 stars is because I have super high eye pressure and it makes my eyes water a lot. And every time I use this it runs down and gives me wicked raccon eyes. And I dont put it like under my eye so I don't understand why kts running but it does and it drives me insane. It only costs a few bucks so if you don't have watery eyes then i recommend this to you. And as long as you dab at the spot that starts to run and wipe any excess that moved around off it fixes it and will still look amazing. So I have a love hate relationship with this.
Alyssa M.
This is a good eyeliner the only downside is the price point I love NYX but I feel like for it being drugstore I can actually buy a higher-end product that's a few more dollars more and I could have a higher in product. I feel like their packaging is a lot similar to elf and wet and wild it would be nice if they would differentiate their products
Sarah G.
West palm beach Florida
This eyeliner is by far the best quality for how much your paying, it only cost $6 and is definitely worth it I love the consistency and quality. It works every time and last awhile I’ve haves the eyeliner since September last year and I still have a lot left plus I wear makeup everyday so this is definitely worth your money.
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
This eyeliner is very pigmented and applies super easy. I would say it’s even better than a lot of high end eyeliners! It’s great for making that perfect wing. I love how this eyeliner is a true black, too. The only downside is that the finish isn’t matte. It’s more of a shiny finish, but I can let that go since it’s such a great liner!
Samantha O.
Star Prairie, WI
This is absolutely the only eyeliner I will use. I had been using Almay eyeliner for a long time due to my eyes being sensitive to makeup.  However, a friend turned me on the NYX line and we went in together on an order to Ulta.  The price is spot on and my allergies are not bothered at all!
Nava S.
Granger, IN
I love this eyeliner! Easy application and beautiful quality. I’ve actually gotten a lot of compliments on this liner. I love how dark and black the color is- I’m a sucker for jet black eyeliner. If you are too, this is the one for you! (Note: this is liquid eyeliner, not pencil)
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
Dries out suuuuper fast. In fact, maybe 4 out of 5 times I bought it, it was already halfway dried out. Like the sharpness of the tip and the color. In general, a cheap go to purchase of eyeliner if you need something that will work alright.
Melissa Y.
Suitland, MD
When it comes to drug store eyeliner my all time favorite one has always been NYC it’s been so hard finding it then I found out that it was discontinued and I decided to give this one a try and I’m really glad I did it’s really dark and bold and it’s my drugstore favorite.
Rachel S.
Twinsburg
This was the first liquid eye liner that I’ve ever used! It is super easy to hold and use! I loved the way it looked. The only bad thing was that I felt like I went through it fast and haven’t been able to find it in store since but as soon as I do I’m buying it again!
Sarah B.
Mason City
This is my favorite liner to work with. I use this with almost all of my glam makeup looks. I would 100% recommended. It’s really black, super easy to work with, doesn’t smudge or bleed, and makes a great pointed wing.
Dana s.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Is this kind of sketch? Do they smudge?
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
Hey Guys! My Holy Grail eyeliner is the Schwing Eyeliner by TheBalm. What's the price point for this? How did it wear for you guys? Thanks in advance!