Add a Photo
Photos (32)
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
I was hesitant when I first bought this. I had a run in with some bad liquid eyeliner before, so it took some time for me to purchase this. When I did muster up the courage to buy it, I went home and instantly put it on. I LOVE this eyeliner. The brush is small enough to get a small line, or can be pressed down for a larger line. I know I gave it five stars, just please know it does dry fast! So if you do happen to mess up, you may have to reach for the make up remover. I like making wings with it, just because it goes on nicely and easily. It also comes off easily, which is a big plus! Would definitely recommend.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Laguna Hills, CA
I LOVE this eyeliner so much! I have very oily skin and my eyelids tend to produce oil and crease whatever is on there. I've tried almost every drugstore and high end eyeliner, but they would crease or they weren't dark enough for my taste. Then I bought this on a whim and it is going to be the eyeliner I use for as long as it's made. It is so dark and pigmented and it lasts so well throughout the day, my eyeliner will look exactly the same as it did when I first apply it. I'm a fan of the brush applicator, it's nice and thin to really get a crisp line.
Megan M.
Megan M.
West Islip, NY
My only gripe is the shape of the bottle I wish it was a little less spillage if it falls over. I've had it drop a few times and black all over my bathroom floor is not fun. Other than that I really love it. I'm a winged eyeliner girl and have been for YEARS so I've tried it all. The brush tip is the perfect size and application goes on smooth for the perfect wing with minimal effort. And it's so cheap compared to all the other liners out there!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Valdosta, GA
This is a really awesome eyeliner for the price. I got it thinking it was a felt tip bit it was a small brush but honestly I've really learned to love the brush. It's really helped me perfect my eyeliner technique and it doesn't smudge. The only thing I would say is after awhile sometimes it starts to fade but not always. Overall I would continue to purchase it and recommend it.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Hayward, CA
This eyeliner does dry really matte and has amazing staying power! But it does slide off well with an oil or just an oil based makeup remover. The brush is a bit tricky since when you first pull it out there is so much product so you wipe it on the side that does make the brush slightly flattened so if you want super precise small lines be careful when you do that.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
I recently bought this liner from one of my shopping sites online and am very pleased with it!! I usually hate liquid liners because they go on so messy or won't build to a DARK black. This goes on so clean and precise and is amazing!!! So black and dries quick. It is definitely the liner I am going to go for from now on! So in love with this! <3
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Goes on black but smudges and doesn't last all day. The eye liner looks good at first but eventually moves from your water line to all under your under eye. It's not long lasting and I wouldn't recommend it, I love NYX but this is a fail for me. You can purchase it from Ulta and they always have deals online.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
This is my go to eyeliner! There's no other eyeliner that I've used that makes my wing look amazing! The brush is great and it's easy to apply as well. The matte liner is my favorite because sometimes I don't feel like putting on eyeshadow and I'll just do eyeliner and it'll come out looking amazing!
Liz M.
Liz M.
This eyeliner is amazing!!!! :) It is my favorite all time product. I'm a huge eyeliner person so i'm always on the search for a great eyeliner that doesn't smudge and this one is it! This is true black, doesn't smudge and lasts all day. It is easy to apply and work with and affordable!!
Kalee R.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY
This is my favorite product in my makeup bag! I find the quality the same if not better than the higher end brands. It doesn't run or smudge and I never have to touch it up! I was recommended this by a friend who's a professional makeup artist and it's her go to product as well.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Does tis smudge and how long does it last throughout the day?
Queen R.
Queen R.
Montreal
So I bought the black color and I really love it but I was wondering if there were other colors too and where I can find them.
Angel N.
Angel N.
Does this eyeliner smudge at all? and is it waterpoof?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Is this eyeliner worth its price??
Yorlenny R.
Yorlenny R.
Copiague, NY
Is it a product that won't come off fast