BY NYX #86 in Eyeliner

Finally a collection of 8 Noir liners to create any dramatic look. This assortment of liners includes 7 of the blackest black liner formulations ranging from matte to glossy. There is even a powder soft brown for more subtle looks. Create dramatic sultry looks, precise cat-eyes, and subtle yet smokey eyes. This sexy dark collection has a liner for everyone’s needs.

Glossy Black Liner Ingredients:

Isodedecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, C20-40 Alcohols, Nylon-12, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol

Glossy Black Liner May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Matte Black Liner Ingredients:

Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Silica Silylate, Boron Nitride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tretrabehenate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Matte Black Liner May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Satinfinish Black Liner Ingredients:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

Satinfinish Black Liner May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Kohl Kajal Black Liner Ingredients:

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera/ Cire de candelilla, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Pentaerythrityl Tera-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Camphor

Kohl Kajal Black Liner May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

Skinny Black Liner Ingredients:

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, Polybutene, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Polypropylene, Stearyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Polyethylene, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, VP/ Eiscosene Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tocopherol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Skinny Black Liner May Contain:

Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Liquid Black Liner Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Liquid Black Liner May Contain:

Black 2 (CI 77266)

Powdery Black Liner & Powdery Brown Liner Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Silica Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol

Powdery Black Liner & Powdery Brown Liner May Contain:

Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77491, 77492), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

NYX Collection Noir
  • "I liked this liquid eyeliner, the brush is nice and thin so you can get a precise line, it glides on easily, and wears well." in 7 reviews
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
I was hesitant when I first bought this. I had a run in with some bad liquid eyeliner before, so it took some time for me to purchase this. When I did muster up the courage to buy it, I went home and instantly put it on. I LOVE this eyeliner. The brush is small enough to get a small line, or can be pressed down for a larger line. I know I gave it five stars, just please know it does dry fast! So if you do happen to mess up, you may have to reach for the make up remover. I like making wings with it, just because it goes on nicely and easily. It also comes off easily, which is a big plus! Would definitely recommend.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
VALDOSTA, GA
This is a really awesome eyeliner for the price. I got it thinking it was a felt tip bit it was a small brush but honestly I've really learned to love the brush. It's really helped me perfect my eyeliner technique and it doesn't smudge. The only thing I would say is after awhile sometimes it starts to fade but not always. Overall I would continue to purchase it and recommend it.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Hayward, CA
This eyeliner does dry really matte and has amazing staying power! But it does slide off well with an oil or just an oil based makeup remover. The brush is a bit tricky since when you first pull it out there is so much product so you wipe it on the side that does make the brush slightly flattened so if you want super precise small lines be careful when you do that.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this liner from one of my shopping sites online and am very pleased with it!! I usually hate liquid liners because they go on so messy or won't build to a DARK black. This goes on so clean and precise and is amazing!!! So black and dries quick. It is definitely the liner I am going to go for from now on! So in love with this! <3
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Goes on black but smudges and doesn't last all day. The eye liner looks good at first but eventually moves from your water line to all under your under eye. It's not long lasting and I wouldn't recommend it, I love NYX but this is a fail for me. You can purchase it from Ulta and they always have deals online.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
This is my go to eyeliner! There's no other eyeliner that I've used that makes my wing look amazing! The brush is great and it's easy to apply as well. The matte liner is my favorite because sometimes I don't feel like putting on eyeshadow and I'll just do eyeliner and it'll come out looking amazing!
Liz M.
Liz M.
This eyeliner is amazing!!!! :) It is my favorite all time product. I'm a huge eyeliner person so i'm always on the search for a great eyeliner that doesn't smudge and this one is it! This is true black, doesn't smudge and lasts all day. It is easy to apply and work with and affordable!!
Kalee R.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY
This is my favorite product in my makeup bag! I find the quality the same if not better than the higher end brands. It doesn't run or smudge and I never have to touch it up! I was recommended this by a friend who's a professional makeup artist and it's her go to product as well.
Sophia h.
Sophia h.
Cincinnati, OH
One of the best eyeliner i have ever used!!!!!!! It goes on super smooth and last for a long time!!!!!!!! I bought it at ulta beauty. It was one of the last one. i recommend to lots of you o here to use it!! I would buy lots of them again!! I am a makeupholic!!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Galt, CA
My favorite eyeliner of all time! I've been using this eyeliner for years and it has not let me down. It is soo black and it works well to perfect that winged eye! I get mine at Target for $5.99, so you can't beat that price. I 100% recommend this product!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Does tis smudge and how long does it last throughout the day?
Angel N.
Angel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner smudge at all? and is it waterpoof?
Queen R.
Queen R.
Montreal
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I bought the black color and I really love it but I was wondering if there were other colors too and where I can find them.
raquel r.
raquel r.
Is this eyeliner worth its price??
Yorlenny R.
Yorlenny R.
Copiague, NY
Is it a product that won't come off fast