BY NYX

Finally a collection of 8 Noir liners to create any dramatic look. This assortment of liners includes 7 of the blackest black liner formulations ranging from matte to glossy. There is even a powder soft brown for more subtle looks. Create dramatic sultry looks, precise cat-eyes, and subtle yet smokey eyes. This sexy dark collection has a liner for everyone’s needs.

Glossy Black Liner Ingredients:

Isodedecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, C20-40 Alcohols, Nylon-12, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol

Glossy Black Liner May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Matte Black Liner Ingredients:

Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Silica Silylate, Boron Nitride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tretrabehenate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Matte Black Liner May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Satinfinish Black Liner Ingredients:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Zeolite, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

Satinfinish Black Liner May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Kohl Kajal Black Liner Ingredients:

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera/ Cire de candelilla, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Pentaerythrityl Tera-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Camphor

Kohl Kajal Black Liner May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

Skinny Black Liner Ingredients:

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, Polybutene, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Polypropylene, Stearyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Polyethylene, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, VP/ Eiscosene Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tocopherol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Skinny Black Liner May Contain:

Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Liquid Black Liner Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Liquid Black Liner May Contain:

Black 2 (CI 77266)

Powdery Black Liner & Powdery Brown Liner Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Silica Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol

Powdery Black Liner & Powdery Brown Liner May Contain:

Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77491, 77492), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

NYX Collection Noir
  • "I liked this liquid eyeliner, the brush is nice and thin so you can get a precise line, it glides on easily, and wears well." in 7 reviews
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Best liquid liner I've used. The applicator is perfect for precision and easy to use. The formula is a rich black that glides on and dries matte. Creating wings is a breeze and it doesn't smudge around and make a mess as you try to fix it after making a mistake. It stays on all day without cracking or turning rubbery. Easy on the budget too. I will continue to buy it whenever available.
Casey F.
E Waterford, PA
I have tried almost every drugstore liquid liner - this is now my everyday go to! It's very wet and glides on so smoothly! It dries pretty fast down to a matte black which I love. My old favorite was maybelline master precise liquid felt tip pen but those are hit and miss (sometimes the tips would be thin but sometimes they would be messed up and thick). With nyx, the brush is perfect and you can get that perfect winged tip as well as a thin tight line. With maybelline I would end up have to make my eyeliner too thick sometimes because it would drag across jagged. Nyx is amazing, I'm in love with so many of their products! This eyeliner is a ten and it lasts all day at work! (10-12 hours of wear)
Julia R.
I love this eyeliner. Truly smudge-proof and water-proof. I can wear this all day. I even wear it to swimming pool; but for ocean.. hmm I will recommend it's ok as long as you try not to rub your eyes. I think I can say this is a cheap version of Stilla eyeliner. Stilla definitely has the best eyeliners but they are like 20 to 30 dollars per eyeliner. But Nyx is less than 10 dollars.
Only con is the brush is really thin, so please be careful when you draw. If you mess up, you have to act fast and erase it right away because when it dries, it's over.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I decided to try the matte version of their liquid eyeliner and it my favorite eyeliner I have ever bought. No smudges, easy to apply, and dries fast. I will definitely buy this again. My only caution to anyone would be that if you are new to liquid eyeliner, don't get the waterproof as it is near impossible to remove without makeup remover, and if you're doing your makeup routine and mess up it is not easy to remove. Love this product!
Nina K.
JACKSON, MI
I've tried high end eyeliners and I've tried dollar store eyeliners but nothing has compared thus far to nyx. The brush is small enough to give you the perfect winged eyeliner look and it's easy to stay in control without making a total mess. It dries super quick and once it's dried it doesn't budge until you wash it off with makeup remover. This is the best eyeliner. For $8 you can't beat it.
Jen T.
Review for: Powder Black more...
I was going through their eyeliners on a whim and saw the powdered eyeliner and it piqued my interest because I was thinking about getting an eyeshadow to help seal my eyeliner from smudging all over the place. But I digress. I put the liner over my liquid liner and wow it stayed in place all day and was super defined and bold. I love this! The only cons i can say: a bit difficult to apply coz the power can sort of fly off of the brush if you’re heavy handed like me. 10/10 would buy again.
Katie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This has been my go to eyeliner for a while. It goes on pretty smooth, lasts a while, and it's pretty inexpensive. I think I got mine at Ulta for $8. My only complaint was sometimes it flakes off, and you sometimes have to build it to get a nice dark color if you apply it too quickly, if that makes sense.
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
I purhased this at Nordstrom Rack and it was under 10 bucks. Definitely affordable but nothing too special about it. I feel like it does smudge quite a bit but for the price, I can't complain. It does apply smoothly but might have to go over a few times.
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Skinny Black more...
You cannot beat this product for the price! It's easy to find and accessible in pretty much every drugstore or Target. I use this fairly regularly for my "night out" looks. It's easy to use, goes on smoothly, and lasts all night (albeit I do use the Laura Mercier setting powder over the liner to assist).... However, I really do recommend this! I am not great with eyeliner but this makes it easy.
Brianna N.
Old Bridge, NJ
BIG fan of this. I originally would only use the spear collection liquid eyeliner but a you tuber suggested this one for oily eyelids, which mine tend to get throughout the day and i adore this. The finish is matte black and does not budge unless you want it to when taking it off. The brush applicator is thin making winged eyeliner easy as can be!! Would recombined to a friend
Emily L.
Does tis smudge and how long does it last throughout the day?
Queen R.
Montreal
So I bought the black color and I really love it but I was wondering if there were other colors too and where I can find them.
Angel N.
Torrance , CA
Does this eyeliner smudge at all? and is it waterpoof?
raquel r.
Is this eyeliner worth its price??
Adriana P.
Providence, RI
Does this eyeliner drys matter of glossy ?

Amazon