NYX Collection Chocolate Liquid Brown Liner uploaded by Stuti's O.NYX Collection Chocolate Liquid Brown Liner uploaded by Mayar M.NYX Collection Chocolate Liquid Brown Liner uploaded by Kc C.

BY NYX

What’s better than a guilt-free treat! Feast your eyes on our Collection Chocolate in 6 of our most delectable liners. The mouthwatering formula is smudge proof and comes in satin matte glossy or liquid.

Ingredients

Liquid Brown Liner
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN /PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Vanida M.
Vancouver, WA
The color is dark but applies thin so it takes a couple coats. The tip is great for precision and the reason I bought it, however not a great formula for hooded eyes or oily skin. Returned will not buy again. Went back to using a gel liner with angled brush to skip multiple coats and faster drying.
Merceades S.
I love almost everything NYX! It's always so cheap but with great quality. This eyeliner in particular is my favorite.

I've always been a fan of brown eyeliner- its a great way to change it up slightly but not go overboard- and i feel like this is a true smooth brown. Always makes my eyes pop!
Felicia C.
i wanted an eyeliner that was matte and long lasting. i was told this will do. but it was not matte or long lasting. it wasnt waterproof. i took a nap with it on and it wasnt just smudged but completely off on part of my eyes. would not reccomend if wanting long lasting
Rachel W.
I really like this for a simple everyday liner. The brown looks nice with my green eyes and goes on nicely. Doesn't come out to quick where it gets gloopy. Also doesn't dry out where you have to continue going over your skin until it's full.
Elizabeth B.
San Francisco, CA
I love the color of the liquid liner. It comes out very thick and is bold. However, it is hard to accurately apply it without making the lines too thick or going too far from my eye. I think that could be just because I'm not skilled enough in eyeliner application though.
Olga G.
These are o-kay. Not too impressive, not too bad. The brush was too long for me and created a lot of mess. I prefer felt tip for liner, vs brush. Color is pigmented though, so it's a plus! Would recommend if on budget.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
I really liked this product! I thought the application was smooth and the Eyeliner was long lasting. I purchased this product at Ulta and I thought it was really affordable! Sometimes black liner can be to harsh for certain looks and I felt that there was a lot of pigment to create a beautiful brown. I would recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a brown liner!
Carissa A.
Lexington , KY
This is the best eyeliner at the drug store. I prefer it in black but it's so pretty and easy to use. It is much better quality then other drugstore eyeliner and I have bought it multiple times and will buy again.
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
This eyeliner is great, not matte at all but I like the shiny look sometimes. It is very messy be warned. Sometimes it ruins my makeup because you cant clean it up easily at allll! I cant stress it enough how messy this product is but with practice it gets easier to apply
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this liquid eyeliner but the black noir one!!! It's absolutely worth the buy! The price is such a steal for such a great eyeliner! It goes on really matte and it lasts for hours! I love it. !!