NYX Collection Chocolate Liquid Brown Liner uploaded by Stuti D.NYX Collection Chocolate Liquid Brown Liner uploaded by Mayar M.NYX Collection Chocolate Liquid Brown Liner uploaded by Kc C.

BY NYX

What’s better than a guilt-free treat! Feast your eyes on our Collection Chocolate in 6 of our most delectable liners. The mouthwatering formula is smudge proof and comes in satin matte glossy or liquid.

Ingredients

Liquid Brown Liner
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN /PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

NYX Collection Chocolate Liquid Brown Liner
  • "i love this product in black. it's dark black, it's easy to apply. i. bought thisnproduct at target, price is great!y eye color is brown, so it looks great with dark black. i would recommend others to use this product " in 15 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner and for the price you can't beat it. While the wand takes a little practice to get used to once it is mastered it's the best wand I've tried. Makes a winged liner a breeze and wears all day without smudge. " in 5 reviews
  • "It stays on and doesn't smudge!!! I have gotten my sisters and friends to use it. I bought one for my niece as she was having a graduation party and is great at applying her eye makeup and like me she loved it!! I have this product in my makeup bag, and don't leave home without it on." in 5 reviews
Vanida M.
Vancouver, WA
The color is dark but applies thin so it takes a couple coats. The tip is great for precision and the reason I bought it, however not a great formula for hooded eyes or oily skin. Returned will not buy again. Went back to using a gel liner with angled brush to skip multiple coats and faster drying.
Merceades S.
I love almost everything NYX! It's always so cheap but with great quality. This eyeliner in particular is my favorite.

I've always been a fan of brown eyeliner- its a great way to change it up slightly but not go overboard- and i feel like this is a true smooth brown. Always makes my eyes pop!
Felicia C.
i wanted an eyeliner that was matte and long lasting. i was told this will do. but it was not matte or long lasting. it wasnt waterproof. i took a nap with it on and it wasnt just smudged but completely off on part of my eyes. would not reccomend if wanting long lasting
Rachel W.
I really like this for a simple everyday liner. The brown looks nice with my green eyes and goes on nicely. Doesn't come out to quick where it gets gloopy. Also doesn't dry out where you have to continue going over your skin until it's full.
Elizabeth B.
San Francisco, CA
I love the color of the liquid liner. It comes out very thick and is bold. However, it is hard to accurately apply it without making the lines too thick or going too far from my eye. I think that could be just because I'm not skilled enough in eyeliner application though.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
I really liked this product! I thought the application was smooth and the Eyeliner was long lasting. I purchased this product at Ulta and I thought it was really affordable! Sometimes black liner can be to harsh for certain looks and I felt that there was a lot of pigment to create a beautiful brown. I would recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a brown liner!
Carissa A.
Lexington, KY
This is the best eyeliner at the drug store. I prefer it in black but it's so pretty and easy to use. It is much better quality then other drugstore eyeliner and I have bought it multiple times and will buy again.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this liquid eyeliner but the black noir one!!! It's absolutely worth the buy! The price is such a steal for such a great eyeliner! It goes on really matte and it lasts for hours! I love it. !!
Megan W.
Greensboro, NC
This is one of my favorites. It gives you a rich deep color while not being as dramatic as black eyeliner. I got this at ulta on a whim and it's one of my favorites.For the price you really can't beat it. It looks wonderful on olive skin tones, as well as paler skin tones, that don't want to be washed out by black. Will buy again soon.
cameron c.
perfect for an everyday natural eye look. wether u want to be natural for the day and smokey with a wing for a nighttime look this liner is a good fit for u. but i wish the applicator was smaller for more precise looks