BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX Chrome Eyeshadow come in fun, vibrant colors offering high impact pay off and unparalleled iridescence. The powder, soft and silky, offers an intense burst of color. The metallic and chrome shades are packaged in a mini jar. see more...

• I keep reading that there's a lot of pigment, but what ab...1 Answers
  • Amo esse produto e bom mesmo ?1 Answers
  • Does this have a super glittery finish?1 Answers
NYX Chrome Eye Shadow
  • "NYX Cosmetics Chrome Eye Shadow 45 Key Lime is awesome just like all their other shadows! its very soft and pigmented so you can use it dry and get a good look or use some with a little water and get a very bright vibrant lime color. its awesome for halloween or a really fun night out with the girls! personally though this is not a color i would use on an everyday basis, but i have used it when i go to a club or a rave. it looks awesome when there are black lights present. " in 27 reviews
  • "LOVE NYX! Very pigmented and long lasting. TIP: use eyecrayon on "milk" for amplified and longstaying color." in 26 reviews
Paige S.
Springfield, OH
This product is great for everyday makeup looks, but can also be awesome for halloween looks as well! I have been using this for about a year now and I love the gold shades for my brown eyes. I would definitely recommend over non-cosmetic glitter. I do think it's a better deal over MAC pigments and glitters bc it performs just as well in my opinion!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Karina P.
Doral, FL
Oh em gee. I love the NYX Chrome Eye Shadow in Geisha. It's this awesome gold shimmer. It has become a staple shadow for when I wanna add the glitter effect to my eyes. I absolutely love love love this stuff, and I use it all the time. The only problem I have with it is that it IS a loose powder, and it gets EVERYWHERE. A little goes a long way with this, so whenever I DO run out, I WILL repurchase ^
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO
I love this for an everyday look. The pigmentation is great and the subtle shimmer gives my glitter obsessed self the sparkly fix I crave while still being acceptable for work. I do have to reapply partway through my day (I work with small kiddos who keep me very active), but it is a great buy for the price!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
These nyx eyeshadow singles are great! I purchased a bunch of these at GenBeauty in LA 2016. I probably got 20 of them or more because they were only a dollar a piece. I put them in a z palette and I'm very pleased with how pigmented and blendable they are. Definitely will buy more. I only wish the names were on the back!
Cristal F.
Santa Ana, CA
These eyeshadows are super pigmented, I recently fam out of it. It's my favorite ! It is a good value especially for the quality of the eyeshadow. I bought my eyeshadow at cvs my local drugstore. Target always runs out of NYX products so I had to go to CVS
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this color, it's fresh, pretty and perfect for spring. I use it all over my lids during the day the shadow is so smooth and silky, which I love. But I do have one complaint with the product. The color doesn't last as long as one of the other colors I have from this brand.
Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
This chrome is such a great pigment and color goes with everything! I have brown eyes and this was my first time buying the product. I wouldn't buy it again only because it was very hard to blend. I would recommend if you have greater brushes than I may have lol
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I love this eyeshadow. It is very pigmented but it looks great on your eyes. I have blue eyes. I think it looks great and makes my eyes pop, which I love so much. I have bought this eyeshadow a lot. I highly recommend this eye shadow to you guys! It looks on amazing on any color eye!
Emily K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I loved this! I used it for Halloween makeup. You have to apply a few coats, but after that it looks great and wears really well. Another way to get it looking more pigmented is to spray setting spray on your brush then get your shadow.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
is this a nice vibrant green apple green or a yellowish green?
Nina G.
I love NYX but never tried any of their eye products. How good are they?
Alyssa S.
What colors are there? How is the pigmentation?
Ashley M.
Do you need any glue?
Jayye F.
Bedford, TX
Why won't it let me write a review for this product?