BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I keep reading that there's a lot of pigment, but what about fall...1 Answers
  • Amo esse produto e bom mesmo ?1 Answers
  • Does this have a super glittery finish?1 Answers
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
I bought these shadows for my 9 year old niece who is just starting to get into makeup, but that isn't to say that these shadows or this brand are considered kids makeup. I chose these for her because I wanted to introduce her to a brand that I love. I love the quality and the price point. I have been using different NYX products for around two years now. The thing I love the most about NYX is that they really pay attention to the market and figure out which high end products people are loving and then they make a version at a lower price point!
Wendy R.
is relatively allergy free. For those of us with skin sensitivities, it's the only way to go. I find safe to use. There are no ingredients in most of the products that I have a reaction to. I also find that the lotions accomplish what they tell me they will do. My face feels moistened without being sticky or feeling weighed down.
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
I absolutely love this eyeshadow. NYX is a bomb brand. I have never been displeased with anything from NYX. This eyeshadow is a gorgeous color and it goes on easily. It blends flawlessly and is just absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend this to pale girls as it really warms up the face.
Geraldine R.
Realmente amo los productos nyx por su pigmentación aunque no he probado este producto casi todos los que he utilizado cubren mis espectativas. Para un makeup (cut crease( van genial estas sombras de colores metalicos. Me gustaria probarlos para mejorar el review del producto!
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
This is a very smooth, creamy eye shadow that works great as a transition color and great by itself! It is very inexpensive and lasts a long time. It is very pigmented as well. I would highly recommend this to dry skin especially! I will repurchase when I run out for sure!
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
NYX eye shadows are great .. they have a few to chose form ... they are very affordable ... they can improve but then again you cant ask for much for the price ... I use this product often.. I would recommend this product to everyone .. its affordable and easy to use
member-63b11d1b7
Temple, TX
I JUST ME SOME NYX BRAND ANYTHING! IT ALWAYS HAVE WHATEVER NUDES I AM LOOKING FOR. I AM NOT AN OUT THERE EYE GLAM TYPE OF GIRL, I AM VERY SUBTLE. BUT I LOVEEE THIS LINE OF ANYTHING IT MAKES! THERE IS ALWAYS SOME TYPE OF SALE GOING ON WITH THIS LINE TOO, I LOVE IT!
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeshadow is really cute and makes your eyes pop no matter the color. It's great for going out especially and really smooth not messy. Some powder eyeshadow can be really messy when applying but this one isn't and it gives really cute results wearing it!!!
Sarah B.
This shadow gives blue eyes such a dazzling effect. It stays exactly where you apply it and never creases or fades. It is very easy to use and goes on smooth. The price is a little much but it is totally worth it. I will buy more in the future. Great product.
Bushra R.
Nashville, TN
While Nyx usually has beautiful shadows, this was a much softer shade that didn't stay all night. However, if you're looking for a pretty lilac that isn't too loud, this might be the one for you. Wear it with a primer for added effect, or wear it wet.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
is this a nice vibrant green apple green or a yellowish green?
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NYX but never tried any of their eye products. How good are they?
Alyssa S.
What colors are there? How is the pigmentation?
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need any glue?
Jayye F.
bedford, TX
Why won't it let me write a review for this product?