22 colors available

BY NYX

• I keep reading that there's a lot of pigment, but what about fallou...1 Answers
  • Amo esse produto e bom mesmo ?1 Answers
  • Does this have a super glittery finish?1 Answers
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
Review for: Chrome Eye Shadow 32 Amethy
I bought these shadows for my 9 year old niece who is just starting to get into makeup, but that isn't to say that these shadows or this brand are considered kids makeup. I chose these for her because I wanted to introduce her to a brand that I love. I love the quality and the price point. I have been using different NYX products for around two years now. The thing I love the most about NYX is that they really pay attention to the market and figure out which high end products people are loving and then they make a version at a lower price point!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Review for: Chrome
is relatively allergy free. For those of us with skin sensitivities, it's the only way to go. I find safe to use. There are no ingredients in most of the products that I have a reaction to. I also find that the lotions accomplish what they tell me they will do. My face feels moistened without being sticky or feeling weighed down.
carissa e.
carissa e.
Review for: Chrome Eye Shadow 29 Princess
NYX is the best drugstore brand i have ever tried. the nyx eyeshadows are so good and soft when applied to the lid. This is my 2nd time trying nay because i hear mixed reviews about nyx and i wasn't ready to try them out but hey if i hadn't tried them in the beginning i would have never feel in love with nyx products
Jene T.
Jene T.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Chrome Eye Shadow 42 Violet
I bought this for a ball to match my eye makeup to my gown. I have medium brown colored eyes. I love this color over layed for a smokey effect. The consistency is nice and coverage is deep and true to color. It is actually better than a Mac eye cream I recently purchased and I would definitely buy again.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Chrome Eye Shadow 32 Amethy
I absolutely love this eyeshadow. NYX is a bomb brand. I have never been displeased with anything from NYX. This eyeshadow is a gorgeous color and it goes on easily. It blends flawlessly and is just absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend this to pale girls as it really warms up the face.
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Review for: Chrome Loose Eye Shadow Lagoon
Realmente amo los productos nyx por su pigmentación aunque no he probado este producto casi todos los que he utilizado cubren mis espectativas. Para un makeup (cut crease( van genial estas sombras de colores metalicos. Me gustaria probarlos para mejorar el review del producto!
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Chrome Eye Shadow 59 3 Wise Men
This is a very smooth, creamy eye shadow that works great as a transition color and great by itself! It is very inexpensive and lasts a long time. It is very pigmented as well. I would highly recommend this to dry skin especially! I will repurchase when I run out for sure!
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
Review for: Chrome Eye Shadow 44 Herb
NYX eye shadows are great .. they have a few to chose form ... they are very affordable ... they can improve but then again you cant ask for much for the price ... I use this product often.. I would recommend this product to everyone .. its affordable and easy to use
member-63b11d1b7
member-63b11d1b7
Temple, TX
Review for: Chrome Loose Eye Shadow Lagoon
I JUST ME SOME NYX BRAND ANYTHING! IT ALWAYS HAVE WHATEVER NUDES I AM LOOKING FOR. I AM NOT AN OUT THERE EYE GLAM TYPE OF GIRL, I AM VERY SUBTLE. BUT I LOVEEE THIS LINE OF ANYTHING IT MAKES! THERE IS ALWAYS SOME TYPE OF SALE GOING ON WITH THIS LINE TOO, I LOVE IT!
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Eye
This eyeshadow is really cute and makes your eyes pop no matter the color. It's great for going out especially and really smooth not messy. Some powder eyeshadow can be really messy when applying but this one isn't and it gives really cute results wearing it!!!
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
is this a nice vibrant green apple green or a yellowish green?
Nina G.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NYX but never tried any of their eye products. How good are they?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Do you need any glue?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
What colors are there? How is the pigmentation?
Jayye F.
Jayye F.
bedford, TX
Why won't it let me write a review for this product?