BY NYX #31 in Contouring Kits

Create natural-looking contours, sun-kissed cheeks and a gorgeous, lit-from-within glow with our new Cheek Contour Duos. Available in six silky shade combinations, each luxurious compact makes it easy to perfect your complexion on the go.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Cheek On Cheek
Pale Pink Pearl
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Matte Soft Brown
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Double Date
Light Beige With Gold Shimmer
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).

Matte Taupe
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850).

Perfect Match
Pearly Champagne
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Deep Pink With Gold Shimmer
Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Wine & Dine
Warm Pearly Merlot
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470).

Deep Chocolate Brown
Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Red 6 (CI 15850).

Two To Tango
Peachy Pink With Gold Shimmer
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Soft Brown With Red Undertone

Ginger & Pepper
Light Rose Pink With Silver Sheen

Deep Red Brown
Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Buy on Target*
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
I have been wanting to learn how to contour but didn't want to pay a lot of money for a product when I'm still learning. I also wanted a good quality product. As always, nyx delivers! This is so pigmented, it applies easily, and blends easily. It's very subtle when blended but you can also build it up to be more dramatic. The color options are great too. I got a highlighter and contour but they have a few other highlighter/contours as well as a blush/contour and highlighter/blush. For $9, I couldn't be happier.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I think this NYX Cheek Contour Duo Palette is a real nice way to add contour and dimension to your face. I've just ordered another of the "Two to Tango" palette, as I really like the shimmer of the highlight, as well as the darker contour. The contour color is perfect--not too dark for my medium skin tone, but still gives a nice not-too-obvious contour to my cheekbones. Good product for a great price.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
The girls at Ulta suggested this duo since I decided I wanted to start contouring. It was an awesome and cheap way to get into contouring. The color was nice and light and worked for my fair skin. I don't love the highlight portion as well, it works pretty good on the tip on nose and cupids bow but I definitely went out to buy another luminator because I wanted a bit more pop with the highlight.
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the only contour product I have used since I am not totally sold on the idea of contouring. I will say however it does the job, but it is a powder so it doesn't stick to your face all day, so I recommend some setting spray on top of it. Overall, its a great product for someone who wants to start experimenting with contouring.
Stephanie H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Obsessed with this contour palette!!! Its perfect for touch ups and if you're rushing like i always am a little goes a looooong ways. NYX never disappoints when it comes to prices> i love that they give you good quality make without breaking your bank. I always tell me friends about NYX i love their make up and their prices!
Magen P.
Muskegon, MI
I have been usinf this palette for about 6 months now, and I have other contour palettes, but I keep reaching for this one. Mostly for the contour I prefer other highlighters, but it blends very natural and does not leave my face looking bruised of uneven in tone. So I would recomend this product and I will keep using it.
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA
It's really hard for me to find a decent contour palette since I have a darker skin tone and I finally found one from NYX. The blush it comes with is mediocre and the quality of the contour shade itself is okay, a little too warm for a contour but it works. Still on the search for a contour palette for darker skin.
Daneishalys S.
Orlando, FL
it is a good contouring kid, its reasonable in price as well, it gives you a easy application so you don't have to try so much, its long lasting as well, I am a first truer I do like it but I'm pretty sure that their is better ones. I would recommend the product if you have poor income like myself.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This is a nice product for someone who is just starting to play around with contouring. It's easy to use and apply. It's also a great price. It isn't really something I would recommend to anyone but beginners though, as the colors don't last all day and don't show incredibly well on my skin.
Ariel H.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is a good value for the price. When I first purchased the palette, I thought I would be able to load both shades onto my brush and apply them at the same time. I have more luck when applying the colors separately. The highlight is pretty subtle but the contour shade is very pigmented.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Is the contour shade more of a warm, cool, or neutral tone?
Sierra S.
chicago, IL
Is this a cream or a powder?
Izzy B.
I have this product and I have seen all over social media it is going to be discontinuing!