BY NYX #46 in Contouring

Create natural-looking contours, sun-kissed cheeks and a gorgeous, lit-from-within glow with our new Cheek Contour Duos. Available in six silky shade combinations, each luxurious compact makes it easy to perfect your complexion on the go.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Cheek On Cheek
Pale Pink Pearl
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Matte Soft Brown
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Double Date
Light Beige With Gold Shimmer
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).

Matte Taupe
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850).

Perfect Match
Pearly Champagne
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Deep Pink With Gold Shimmer
Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Wine & Dine
Warm Pearly Merlot
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470).

Deep Chocolate Brown
Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Red 6 (CI 15850).

Two To Tango
Peachy Pink With Gold Shimmer
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Soft Brown With Red Undertone

Ginger & Pepper
Light Rose Pink With Silver Sheen

Deep Red Brown
Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

NYX Cheek Contour Duo Palette
  • "so truth be told, there are better powder contour colors out there... but this one is true to color, and very easy to blend out. it’s very affordable and good for everyday natural looks." in 27 reviews
  • "this was my first contour kit - my beginners kit! it's nice for just a duo, good pigment etc.. but as a fair skin girl i needed more and variety. i use the highlight for under my brows in quick routines for a nice shimmery pop" in 22 reviews
  • "good for fair skin, keeps moistyurized but not oily, compact and simple for night outs. i have dry skin and this helps" in 2 reviews
Ashley J.
Chicago
Review for: Double Date more...
This One is Okay? I Really don't like it! I mean I like the highlight but the contour just isn't good in my opinion Also both of the pans Popped out And it keeps on popping out.. I just don't like it.. But hey nyx is a pretty good brand and they make great products but this one is a no
Liz M.
I bought the cheek contour kit from Target and I really liked the formula but I think I’m just not very good at contouring unfortunately because I didn’t really see a dramatic difference. I really like the color and would recommend this for someone who is knowledgeable in contouring makeup! I definitely am open to recommendations!
Zhel B.
Review for: Ginger & Pepper more...
I bought this product just to try it out. Didn’t have high hopes in the beginning but I really needed a quick bronzer the day I got it. Turns out, this product is one of my go to! Perfect for summer time. You don’t need too much. A quick two swipe will get enough of the product on your brush and voila!
Donna S.
Clarkston, WA
I wasn't a fan of this but it may have been user error. This was the first contour product I had ever tried and I really felt like I had a hard time with this product. I did not feel like it blended well and the contour was super intense. If you purchase, go into it with a very light hand...like minuscule, because I went in very lightly, being new to contour and all, and could not get it blended out for the life of me. The highlight wasn't bad but it also wasn't great. I feel like it looked very cakey on my skin. Also, the packaging is horrible. The pans fall out all of the time.
Ruth K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Double Date more...
The contour is quite intense so I highly recommend lightly dabbing the product and then dabbing on a tissue before starting on your face then gradually build from there. Once you put too much on, it’s hard to blend out since the powder isn’t very refined. I like the shade but hate when I’ve accidentally used too much product at once- it looks really gaudy. The highlighter is ok- not much of a pop but I’m not huge into highlighter so it doesn’t bother me. After I’m done with this one I’m switching to a higher end brand for my contour- sculpting is too important to go cheap.
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
Review for: Double Date more...
This Contour duo has never failed me. The powder is extremely blendable and only takes a little bit. Gradually build up color! I have consistently used this product and still have quite a bit left. Easy to precision contouring and easy to come off if you mess up.
Amy A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Double Date more...
I don't use the highlighting side AT ALL, but this is what I use to contour. It's pigmented, so you don't need to load too much onto your brush, and the color is pretty neutral and not too warm/orange. I'm pretty pale (NC 15/20) and the color and tone works great for me.
Maricela P.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Cheek on Cheek more...
I found the Nyx cheek To cheek to be very effective. I purchase at CVS. It’s very affordable. I like that the contour color doesn’t come off as “muddy”. It lasts all I day. I recommend this product and would repurchase.
🦄Leslie D.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Double Date more...
The highlighting side, if it is a highlight, is too light and glittery for me. The contour side is too chalky and too warm for me. The perfect contour shade for me would be a brown/grayish shade. I would use it as a bronzer but it is too dark for my skin tone.
Jen E.
Leesburg , FL
Review for: Double Date more...
This is my favorite contour powder to help bring out all the right angles of my face. It is super easy to use and is easily affordable. It blends well and lasts all day. It has great pigmentation. There is literally nothing negative to say!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Is the contour shade more of a warm, cool, or neutral tone?
Sierra S.
chicago, IL
Is this a cream or a powder?
Izzy B.
I have this product and I have seen all over social media it is going to be discontinuing!
Jojita A.