BY NYX #11 in CC Cream

Green CC Cream - Boost your complexion with NYX Cosmetics vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 infused Green CC Cream. This sheer foundation helps your skin look perfect. Watch the shades shift from green to a sheer, natural looking skin tone. - Green CC Cream see more...

• How do you combine this with moisturizer and a BB cream and still...1 Answers
  • I have incredibly pale skin, will this be too dark for me? I've h...5 Answers
  • I have a slight red tint to my face. Will this help reduce the re...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Ophelia H.
Ophelia H.
I was really hopeful for this product after reading a bunch of great reviews but it fell short for me. The first time I put it on I tried spot correcting on my chin. The first thin layer did not cover the red entirely, so I tried a second layer and then my whole chin just looked orange! I eventually figured out that if I dot this product where I need redness reduction and dot my regular bb cream everywhere else and blend the two together I do not get that orange color. I also don't get complete redness reduction but it does help some. I didn't dislike this enough to return it but I will not be repurchasing.
ciara s.
ciara s.
This is the greatest product I have ever discovered! It turns into a light beige color that works perfect on my skin year round. I love that it evens out my skin tone and covers up the redness that I sometimes have. It makes my face so smooth, it feels great on my face, and it does not have a scent. I often eliminate bronzer from my makeup routine when I use this because it makes my face look that great! Bonus, it doesn't cost a fortune and can be found at so many stores.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Carlisle
I love this CC cream. I have a lot of redness around my nose and on my cheeks. This covers it up *perfectly*. The color blends really well. I actually use this as a primer under my foundation. It just helps make sure the redness is covered up. I also find this cream to be very hydrating to my skin. I sometimes use just this if I'm in a hurry and don't want to do a full face of makeup that day. It's also a really great price.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lexington, KY
I have been using this product for months now. I have such redness on my cheeks and forehead, and this makes me look so fresh! I usually use this after applying moisturizer and an anti-redness primer. I then top it with some powder foundation. Altogether, the look makes me look stunning, and no more redness! It's also super cost-effective and lasts a pretty long time.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
This feels great on my skin, but I don't think it helped a whole lot with my redness. The tint blended well with my natural skin tone, but by the end of the day my cheeks were a splotchy red again. I'll continue to use it to see how I like it for the summer, but as of right now, I'm not totally completely sold on it. Bonus, it smells really nice!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
King George, VA
First off, the product size is great for the price. I do think I should have went the shade darker since my redness on my face is pretty bad, but this does work. I definitely takes away a good amount of redness before I apply my foundation and doesn't show through my foundation. It also feels AMAZING on the skin.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
I was excited about this, but my fair skin is too light for this. I wish that there was a lighter color available! It just looks so yellow-y and thick on that it is difficult to use. If I really really need it for something, I can make it work, but it's not ideal. I would recommend if you had a medium skin tone!
Nina V.
Nina V.
Missouri City, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! I am probably one of the most fairest people around and I tend to get red very easily, this covers amazing. I got this product from ulta and I haven't been able to try anything else after this. It usually can last all day but I just like to apply it twice a day if I can.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Middletown, OH
I have super red cheeks due to being pale and having all my blood vessels close to the surface of my skin. I got this hoping that it would help conceal the red, but it didn't help at all. The coverage was close to nil, and it broke out my cheeks after a couple hours of wearing it.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Honestly such a good product. I was skeptical since I've bought so many products like this before that never worked.

THIS ONE DOES

I just mix it in with my foundation and it cancels put any sign of redness to my skin! And it's pretty hydrating and so smooth to apply.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hillsboro, OH
I have incredibly pale skin, will this be too dark for me? I've heard it turns orange-y once applied.
Madison, WI
I have a slight red tint to my face. Will this help reduce the redness before I put on my foundation?
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Vado, NM
How do you combine this with moisturizer and a BB cream and still avoid that horrid "caked" look?
Madison, WI
I have a slight red tint to my face. Will this help reduce this before I put on my foundation?