NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Primer

WHAT ITI S :A creamy face primer that provides a smooth matte finish and leaves skin ready for foundation.

WHY WE LOVE IT: This ultra- mate formula doesn't leave a white cast on deeper complexions and you can perfectly pair it with the Can’t Stop Won’t Stop full coverage foundation.

It will be Sierro that this product is the best for mixed to oily skin, I would like you to help me decide if it is a good choice to buy it NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Primer ?
Would anyone recommend this product?
How does this primer work with dry skin ?
Start your review of NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Primer!
How would you rate this product?
4 months ago
Decent primer for the cost. It seems to keep makeup on for longer and in its place. I think uts good for combination ski
a month agoJacksonville, AR
Absolutely love this primer. I do mix with my moisturizer to help spread it but love the way it works with my makeup.
2 months agoSan Antonio
I’ve tried almost al different kinds of primers but this here is by far my favorite it does what it’s supposed to do
3 months agoRoscoe, IL
This will not let your shine come through ALL day! It’s great for that! It can leave a white film if you use to much.
9 months agoBoaz, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This one is very go but I have to use a different primer along with this one I can only use around my nose and cheeks
a year agoChannelview, TX
The was very clumpy and when I stared to put the foundation on it made it look like crackle nail polish on my face 😑.
Received from Influenster
6 months agomankato, MN
i don’t like this, it feels like glue but it makes my foundation stick in weird places and gives me weird blotches
9 months agoFort Valley, GA
I use this religiously but. I'm not sure if it does anything due to my oily skin breaking through almost everything
a year ago4815b McNerney Street Colorado springs
Love this one.. Go get u some right now. Works amazing. Helps so much. And its just amazing. Get some and try it
3 months ago
This made my skin lol extremely dry and flaky, my makeup wouldn't stick to it at all, everything just rubs off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Kristeena I. 7 months ago
I use my finger tips and press it into my t-zone. It fills in my pores and helps control oil. This way works the best for me. A flat foundation brush also works.
9 months ago
Sara C. 9 months ago
Could you also please subscribe to my new YouTube channel makeupbysaracristina it would mean so much to have your support
a year ago
NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Primer, has anyone try this for sure? Is this really 24 hour cover for oily skin?
Destiny N. 8 months ago
I’m on my second tube, I love this primer, is really mate, and it control your oil, I compare it with the Becca primer, just more affordable, I love it and would really recommend