BY NYX

WHAT ITI S :A creamy face primer that provides a smooth matte finish and leaves skin ready for foundation.

WHY WE LOVE IT: This ultra- mate formula doesn't leave a white cast on deeper complexions and you can perfectly pair it with the Can’t Stop Won’t Stop full coverage foundation.

Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
This primer is amazing! Nyx has really done a fantastic job on creating this. It hides your pores so well! When applying, it goes on so smooth and leaves your skin feeling so soft and flawless! It is great for all skin types!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
This primer along with their new foundation makes for the perfect duo . Matte and flawless is the finish with this combo . A little heavy but feels great and provides perfect base . Amazing !
Stacy D.
Commerce, GA
If You Have Dry Skin This Will Be Amazing For You. I Wouldn't Reccomend Oily Skin Using This! It Fills In Pores Amazing!!
Yareli L.
Laredo
I really wanted to love it , but i rather stick to my high end primers.. i dint k ow why nyx never works for me
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Very easy to apply , I love how this isn’t to expensive , it has a great quality inside the tube
Josee D.
What I like from the NYX primer is that it makes my face really soft and prepares my face to makeup. I recommend to someone who wears makeup all the time. I can definitely say that this product is my go to to every special occasion. I will buy it again for sure.
Sohaiba I.
NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Primer is amazing for creating a smooth base for your makeup. It’s not at all greasy and leaves a flawless finish on the face blurring out fine lines and wrinkles. Its super pocket friendly for its value.
natalia n.
England
Great product, very creamy , smells great , leaves your face fresh and is great for any combination skin I would say as I'm a mix of dry and oily.
Seren Z.
I never try it but nyx always do a good products and , i so excited to try it i cant wait to buy it ! Like it👌🏻💛
Ruby C.
Brownsville
Is this good for dry skin? 🤔
Melly B.
Lake in the Hills
On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate this primer?
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
How is the wear of this product with combo skin?
Amanda C.
Taunton
Doees this fill in pores
Jadiena D.