NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation

WHAT IT IS : A long wearing, waterproof liquid foundation that keeps skin looking flawless and matte all day long. Chose from 45 shades!

WHY WE LOVE IT: For a foundation that provides so much coverage,the waterproof formula is shockingly lightweight and perfect for on the go.It delivers the goods minus the baggage.

Would this hold well when steaming lots of clothes?
Can anyone tell me more about this product? I'm trying to decide if I want to try it out as my new foundation. How is the coverage? Do you like this? Anything in particular a new user of it should know? NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation
How well is the coverage actually for this foundation NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation ?
Start your review of NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation!
oslo
Review for: Warm Vanilla
I bought shade warm vanilla which has yellow undertone and if you have cool undertone like me i recommend to buy another shade But the foundation itself is nice,it is easy to blend and its full coverage ,it is suitable for oily skin types if you are dry skin you should apply moisturizer before foundation✨
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Am Herrngraben 21
NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation uploaded by mia J.
This foundation makes my skin so flawless and luminous. It's medium weight, so you feel that's something on your skin but it's more like a mask/moisturizer. At my dry spots it crease so bad. But I can still recommend it to oily and mixed skin. For dry skin I think it doesn't work.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Berlin
I think this will only work for a specific group of people. I really like the shade selection of this, as well as the packaging, which has a nice, sanitary pump. The coverage is really high, but that's about as good as it can get. I do have oily skin, but this just looks cakey on me. I do feel like it prevents me from getting too shiny, but at the price of the foundation seeping into my pores and bot laying smoothly on my skin. It also creeps into my smile lines really quickly, and I do set it (sometimes before I've finished my makeup). This looks really foundation-y on my face and can accentuate dry patches a lot. I use it as a mixer now, to lighten up my foundation an add some coverage, and I do suggest mixing a bit of moisturizer in with this product which will help with cakeyness.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
starnberc
NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation uploaded by Priscille B.
Review for: Carmel
I love nyx cosmetics and with this this is so good the foundation applies easily and doesn’t feel heavy it’s full coverage and super Matt so if you have dry skin u won’t like this foundation but for oily skin types like me this works perfectly it last long and stays Matt
Oily, Combination, Sensitive
Review for: Vanilla
I really love the shade range of this foundation. I own it in the shade "vanilla" and it fits my skin perfectly. I have a mix between oily and dry skin - more dry in the winter. It is a completely matte foundation (so I guess, if you have a oily skin, this foundation is perfect for you). With dry skin you definitely need to do a good face care before and you should use a mosturizing primer. Then it (hopefully) will work perfectly - like it does on my face.
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Triberg
Review for: Light
My holy grail! An absolutely amazing foundation, dries down matte but not to the point where it looks too flat, good coverage without being too heavy, shade range is amazing, the only thing is that I wouldn’t recommend it to people with dry skin! I have quite oily skin and with this foundation I don’t even need to blot even when I’m wearing it the whole day. An amazing product, would definitely recommend!!
Twist
Review for: Light Porcelain
For the first time that i have a foundation thats exactly my skintone. Uses minimum foundation and really easy to apply. It giges a very matte finish. Because of my dry skin it does look flaky sometimes. But i would definitely buy again!
Frankfurt
Review for: Golden
I recently purchased this and I am a big fan of Nyx products.It is really a very good foundation and it gives full coverage.It stays for a long period of time.It is matte finish and perfect for daily wear.I would definitely recommend this to others because it is so affordable.Full coverage in such affordable price is just awesome.
Dry / Dullness, Sensitivity
Hagen (Westfalen)
Review for: Neutral Buff
Definitivamente esta base me encanta demasiado. Me deja la piel como si no llevara base.es super me fascina su textura y se difumina muy bien, me encanta aplicarla con esponja. La recomiendo!
Oily / Large Pores
Paderborn
I had a hard time finding the right shade even though there is a huge colour Range, however when I did I started to only wear this foundation as it stays all day long!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone

301 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Spanaway, WA
a month ago
mary D. • a month ago
I had to use this a few times to really like it- but I do like it. They have a good range of colors and undertones and it is build-able. If you have dry skin, I am not sure if you would love it. Use a moisturizing primer.
Queens Vlg, NY
2 months ago
Shelly S. • a month ago
Not for dry skin. At all. It’s extremely drying. At least in my opinion. I don’t recommend but everyone has different skin and it may work for you. You just never know. It’s fairly inexpensive so pick it up and give it a try. Save the receipt. Most stores allow for a full refund although terms may vary.