BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX CANDY GLITTER LINER #CGL 16 EL DORADO

• Does anyone know a similar glitter eyeliner (drugstore)?2 Answers
  • I love using glitter liner especially affordable ones but...1 Answers
  • Okay so I heard that it says somewhere on there you can't...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "OH MY GOODNESS....I LOVE THESE EYE LINERS!!! VERY PRETTY COLORS AND THE GLITTER IN THEM ARE FAB!!!!" in 129 reviews
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Applys easily and smooth, looks good placed right above eyeliner and/or alone. Kinda tough to take off with wipes, recommend using eye make remover THEN a wipe to remove residue. IF you have extension eyelashes I would recommend trying to stay eye from placing this product right on lashes cause it will be tough taking it off with our taking off the rest of your lases LOL
Other than that love these,ordered two basic colors at first to try it, now looking into ordering more colors!
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
The first time I used this liner I put it over my eyeshadow and it kinda ruined my shadow. It watered it out, and smeared on really thick. So the second time I used it I put it as and under my eye liner so it would mess up my eyeshadow, and it burned! It looked pretty after it dried.. but it took a little while and during that time it continued to burn.
Shequora J.
Love how smooth and clean this product goes on my skin. It’s lasts pretty much all day although it smears and smudges very easily. I use this product when I am going on. Above all else I love the way it accentuate my big slanted eyes. I always keep this brand of pencil around for just in case purposes.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I use this glitter liner for damn near everything lately. It works on your face, body, everything! A couple swipes and it’s very pigmented and it only costs about $6.

The reason I’m giving it only 4 stars is because when I do apply it to my eyes, it actually burns for a little bit.

Maybe I have a high pain tolerance, but I haven’t felt it was an unbearable pain. And after it dries down a bit, you don’t feel it anymore. And it’s never left any marks from the “burn”.

That could be the only reason I end up switching to a different brand of glitter liner, but aside from that it’s really amazing and affordable.
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
I love all thins sparkly and this liner satisfied that glitter crazy! It’s filled with so many sparkles so it left with a really solid sparkly lien, rather than being sparkly distributed. You do have to be careful if you expect to wear it for a long time, because it does peel off.
Leslie T.
gardena
I used a silver NYX glitter liner to achieve these glitter brows👽. MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @totallyobsessedxo 💗🤳🏼 this glitter liner is my favorite all though after a certain amount of hours it chips. Compared to other glitter lines they are so hard to build up and not very consistent definitely will buy more colors!NYX Candy Glitter LinerUrban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 gAnastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade - Ash Brown
Lily Y.
st. paul
I love gold and silver glitter, and this was perfect for me. It’s also a fun size to use and have a lot of product it in it. I love it but whenever I put it on my eyes there’s sometimes a burning feelings. It isn’t that much of a deal but it gets annoying sometimes, it’s also not something I can’t handle so i still use it often.
Desiree S.
San Antonio, TX
I jumped on the glitter bandwagon and I read that these were some of the best glitter liners. I have a silver and a gold one (the darker gold not the bright 24k one). I really like the silver liner, it really stands out. I wish I had gotten the brighter gold one for more of a pop, but there’s nothing wrong with the gold I have. It goes on pretty well. Sometimes I go over twice just to make sure it’ll fully stay and it’s very visible. Overall I really like the product. It was exactly what I was looking for.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
LOVE THIS EYELINER!  You can do so many fun looks whether you are going to a festival, out for the night or just for a subtle sparkle at work!  It dries quickly and is very easy to apply. It is affordable and comes in a variety of different, fun colors!
A L.
I love this glitter eyeliner! It is so easy to work with and can be used to add some sparkle to your look or help with many Halloween looks. I found them at Ulta, they have a good selection of these. The only downside is before the eye liner dries if you get too close to the inner corner of your lids it burns a bit. As long as you are careful it isn't irritating. It is a good product if you don't want to spend money on the urban decay liner.
Amber R.
How pigmented is this? Like is it straight up glitter or like a really liquidy runny glitter?
Lexi H.
Okay so I heard that it says somewhere on there you can't use around the eyes because it's not safe? It's safe right because it says "liner" on it?
Sara J.
APO, AE
Did anyone use this as a glitter liner for a cut crease makeup look ? Wondering if I should take this one or regular glitter with glue
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Ok so I've never seen these at the nyx counter. What's going on?! 🙁
Tatiana G.
Hi everyone i been wanting to buy this for my cut crease looks but im wondering does it smudge? Or does it run easy