BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX CANDY GLITTER LINER #CGL 16 EL DORADO

• I love using glitter liner especially affordable ones but every gli...1 Answers
  • Okay so I heard that it says somewhere on there you can't use aroun...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power with these? I have super oily lids and I'm...1 Answers
Madeline A.
Madeline A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this glitter! If you want a cheaper alternative to the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liners, then this is your go to! The only downfall is that the product can tend to sting on your eyelids, my best advice when applying is to apply a small amount at a time and fan off the eyelids to allow for a quick fry to minimize any burning sensation. Other than that, the product is beautiful and in my opinion way better that the UD glitter liners.
Maria G.
Maria G.
This is a fun one -- multicolored holographic glitter in a sheer black base. I wish the base were more pigmented, but I handle that by applying over black liquid liner. It's a nice product to give a teeny glimmer of sparkle to an otherwise ordinary evening look, but of course you can amp it up too. It gets a teeny bit gloppy on the brush, but nothing terrible. I do love the tasseled container!

Not for the sensitive, I suspect.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Roanoke, VA
This eyeliner is super fun for events or just day to day if you want to add a little more flare to your makeup. They are pretty pigmented, but I would use 2 coats if you want the color to be pretty opaque. Other than that, I would definitely recommend these because they're super easy to use--even for me, who's not the best at putting on eyeliner!
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE these liners. I got 6 of them to use for halloween and they were great. I wanted to create some freckles and these liners were just perfect for that.This product gets 5 stars. Oh and did I mention how affordable they are? Definitely a win-win product for me!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These glitter liners are great for adding that pop of glitter and color to any eye look!! I love these because they're easier to use that loose glitters. These are very inexpensive and they come in a variety of colors. You can find these online or at Ulta!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Los Angeles, CA
One it's a very affordable product . Use it all the type because I just LOVE glitter make up . With just two layers you can see the glitter . But I think they can work on it not flaking . It has lasted me a whole night out though .
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product for a great price ! It doesn't smudge or smears, and it also stays on until you take it off. I always recommend NYXs products to my friends because the formula for their products are great, and also budget friendly.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use glitter liner every other day and I have a few shades of this brand. Very inexpensive. And the color is very bold and easy to apply. I'm not a huge fan of the wand you apply with, I've used better. But overall a good product
Kaili B.
Kaili B.
Norwich, NY
The only thing about this liner is when the glitter gets in your eyes it burns. But much like any other liquid liner right? I really like it because it goes on very glittery and thick once you get the hang on using the brush tip.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
I love these i have several of these the reason i like them is because i can create different looks with this & it just gives it that shine that finishing touch it needs & they look so pretty once applied
Amber R.
Amber R.
How pigmented is this? Like is it straight up glitter or like a really liquidy runny glitter?
Summer D.
Summer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these dry out fast they looked clunky in the store or what can I put in it to loosen it
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I heard that it says somewhere on there you can't use around the eyes because it's not safe? It's safe right because it says "liner" on it?
Lourdine S.
Lourdine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you buy these liners?
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Hi everyone i been wanting to buy this for my cut crease looks but im wondering does it smudge? Or does it run easy