BY NYX

Treat your lips to a kiss of smooth, creamy color with our irresistible Butter Lipsticks in 12 new luscious shades. The formula’s delicate satin texture fused with highly saturated color delivers full-yet-lightweight coverage with a luxurious satin finish.

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate,     Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Fruit Punch, Boardwalk, Beach BBQ, Firecracker, Sandy Kiss, Root Beer Float, Staycation, Ripe Berry, Heat Wave, Lifeguard, Hot Nights & Scorching Sun
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate,     Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Afternoon Heat
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate,     Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Moonlit Night & Firebrick
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Block Party
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410).

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

• Do you prefer a classic lipstick or a liquid lipstick?44 Answers
  • Anyone else agree that these smudge WAY too easily?9 Answers
  • What do you think of NYX Butter Lipstick ?!!3 Answers
NYX Butter Lipstick
  • "I love both the NYX Butter lipsticks and butter lip glosses. I normally hate wearing lip gloss because of the stickiness but this one is great, creamy and doesn't feel sticky on my lips. And the lipsticks are creamy, my favorite color is "Pops" butter lipstick as it's an everyday nude color. Some colors are longer lasting than others, I have the lipstick in the purple shade "Hunk" and it lasts longer and even leaves behind a stain. " in 688 reviews
  • "There are literally not enough good things to say about these lipsticks! I have so many of them & use them pretty much daily. They're my go to lipstick without a doubt. They're so moisturizing, long lasting, and just great! They stay on for me all day, even through drinking and eating. These are to die for. I always rave about them to my friends! " in 582 reviews
Lexi W.
Minneapolis
Review for: Heat Wave more...
This product goes on beautifully! It is very easy to apply and use, and it is actually pretty moisturizing . The only problem I have is that it isn’t very long lasting. I found my lipstick coming off on everything that my lips touched! If you don’t mind that and don’t mind reapplying a lot, then I would recommend this product.
Becca L.
This is my favorite NYX lipstick. it is a smooth and lightweight formula that provides the perfect natural sheen. It is a perfect day to day lipstick and stays on fairly well. it isn't made to be a longwear but I do feel as if it it stayed on pretty well. the price is right and I would buy again.
Lily R.
Lawton
Review for: Ripe Berry more...
I love the way NYX's Butter Lipsticks feel - they're so creamy. This one in particular (which I think has been renamed recently?) is very pigmented, but not long-wearing (and they aren't advertised that way, so I don't mind) and it does transfer. Another reviewer said these "wear off gracefully," and I definitely agree - they just fade and leave a slight stain of color on the lips. The price on these is great, and if you keep an eye out for NYX's 50% off sale around the holidays, it is SO worth stocking up. I think in the future I'd love to get another Butter Lipstick in a more neutral/MLBB shade, because I find them to be so moisturizing and comfortable. Interestingly, unlike a lot of NYX's other lip products, this one doesn't really have a smell. This shade is a rich reddish-purple-plum, great for the colder months. I always get compliments when I wear this one. It's definitely on the vampy side, but I think it would flatter a lot of skin tones. I have olive skin, and I'm usually pretty pale in the winter, so this is definitely a "vamp" look for me. I generally pair this with a NYX lip liner, and haven't noticed any feathering with this lipstick. I think the red undertone of this makes it very wearable and flattering.
Chelsie D.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: Seashell, Daydreaming more...
Super soft and hydrating on your lips! Depending on the shade you use, the color can be more matte or even a little glossy! Not entirely long lasting, but it definitely stays in place— you may just need to reapply throughout the day a few times. Definitely plan on purchasing again!
Megan🐈♊️ P.
Houston
Review for: Heat Wave more...
I got this lipstick in an Ipsy bag, and was very excited to try it. I like it a lot, but it is very buttery, and easily rubs off and gets above my lip which is annoying. The color is very pigmented which I like. Nyx brand always does a good job at proving cheap/well made products.
Taylor W.
Eaton rapids
Review for: Ripe Berry more...
I love this color!! The consistency of this lipstick is amazing! The only issues I had is the base of my lipstick always breaks were the lipstick sits in the part that pushes it up. Maybe it just my luck LOL. Anways I love the way this brand goes and looks on my lips.
Christina R.
Knoxville, TN
I love the smoothness of the NYX Butter Lipsticks! It exceeded my expectations by far. It truly is so smooth, like butter. It lasts longer than expected as well. It was not kiss proof though. Just a heads up. I would recommend this product. It is very nice and pigmented.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Snack Shack more...
I love the NYX Butter Glosses and the NYX Matte Lipsticks, so I assumed this would be a perfect blending of my two faves. These are alright, but I don't like them as much as either of the two aforementioned NYX products.

The packaging is cute - very similar to the Butter Glosses. The bullet shape is standard which makes it pretty easy to get a crisp lip line. The formula is thinner than that of the Matte Lipsticks, but it IS buttery smooth. It feels nice and hydrating on the lips, which is a plus. This formula is not long wearing, but it does fade off well without leaving any weird patchiness behind.

These are cute, but I prefer other, longer lasting formulas over these and for that reason, I won't be repurchasing.
Kira G.
Review for: Lifeguard more...
I have BLS29 Lifeguard, I got it as a birthday gift from a friend. First of all I’m not a big fan of red lipstick for myself because I feel like it makes me look like a whore, lol, I feel that red goes well if you have beautiful thin lips or if your fair skinned, anyways, I tried it out & not bad, it’s red for sure but it had a touch of brown, if you look at the stick, it doesn’t seem that red but nope, it goes on red, the lipstick is very cream & very easy to apply, just don’t plan to do a passionate kiss with it on because you will get it on your guy, well, like any other lipstick right? Anyways, the color is beautiful & it last. I will be purchasing this line but a darker color tho.
Kyra M.
Columbus
Love nyx products, but their lip liners & lipsticks definitely exceeded my expectations. This is long lasting & has an easy and smooth application. I’ve bought this over & over in many different colors! Definitely recommend this over other other soft lip products.
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
Do you prefer a classic lipstick or a liquid lipstick?
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
Do these colors last a long time or do you have to reapply many times?
Maria J.
London, Middlesex
Are these drying on the lips?
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Can anyone suggest where to find the a variety of colors and for a reasonable price?! I shop at Ulta and plan to check there, anywhere else? I just like to use/add up rewards points!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Anyone else agree that these smudge WAY too easily?