NYX Butter Lipstick

Butter Lipstick

Are those lipsticks worth the price? NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream?
Does it really dry matte?
is it possible if you guys can ship it to me I've being waiting and nothing its a beautiful so pls im just upset nobody ships it to me pls and thank you
Start your review of NYX Butter Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...hate wearing lip gloss because of the stickiness but this one is great, creamy and doesn't feel sticky on my lips. And the lipsticks are creamy, my favorite color is "Pops" butter lipstick as it's an everyday nude color. Some colors are longer lasting than others, I have the lipstick in the purple shade "Hunk" and it lasts longer and even leaves behind a stain. in reviews
...daily. They're my go to lipstick without a doubt. They're so moisturizing, long lasting, and just great! They stay on for me all day, even through drinking and eating. These are to die for. I always rave about them to my friends! in reviews
NYX Butter Lipstick uploaded by Jazmine G.
Really like this lipstick goes on smooth and does not dry out my lips. I definitely recommend it given the price and quality!
Baldwin, NY
NYX Butter Lipstick uploaded by natasha C.
The Nyx lipstick that i am wearing feels incredible on. its Pigmented and so smooth... love the butter lipstick 💄
NYX Butter Lipstick uploaded by Riya N.
These butter lipsticks are my go-to product. They are absolutely amazing. There are about 20 different shades and the lipstick actually applies smoothly like butter. It is very moisturizing and leaves your lips hydrated. And it only costs $6!!!🤩🤩
Cortez, CO
I’m writing this for the color Hubba Bubba. This is a very nice and creamy lipstick but the color was so wrong for me, it was nothing like the picture on the site so I was unable to choose my shade correctly
Bartow, FL
NYX Butter Lipstick uploaded by Zenaida P.
NYX Butter Lipstick! Really pretty color lipstick. ❤ For special ocasions, romantic date and all ocasion makeup. It's super easy to apply and has a good pigment. Is good formula! Simple packaging. Awesome value and works wonder for the price!
Spring, TX
NYX Butter Lipstick uploaded by Moquita Q.
This lipstick is a solid “A” when it comes to keeping my lips moisturized while providing plenty of pigment to your lips. It goes on like a gloss kind of, in face, one thing I noticed, just today is that it’s easy to melt. I had it sitting in a room with the temps closer to 80 because it’s cold where I work and I noticed it sort of melting. I wear this product faithfully every single day tho to give me a pop of color. I don’t wear hardly any other makeup products during a normal work week. I’ve carried this in my car, purse, everywhere. It’s just soft and buttery.
Fort Worth , TX
NYX Butter Lipstick uploaded by Brittany A.
When i want a simple lip i love wearing my NYX Butter Lipsticks. They are creamy and glide on smoothly. I love that they don’t dry my lips out. My lips feel hydrated while looking bright. If you don’t like the gloss effect then dab dry and it looks like a lip stain.
Hoquiam, WA
NYX Butter Lipstick uploaded by Rylee V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved it so much. will continue to use the product. lips look glossy makes you feel bossy.
Kissimmee, FL
NYX Butter Lipstick uploaded by Kattie W.
This is a very buttery soft long lasting lipstick! This color is beautiful. I used it for a concert and did not regret! So easy to apply and love the consistency and texture. I recommend this product 100x’s over.
Bridgeport , CT
NYX Butter Lipstick uploaded by yuranci P.
Purchased at: ULTA
El mejor labial para la temporada NYX Butter Lipstick me encanta su textura suave y cremosa de buenísimos “.

184 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacksonville, FL
il y a 7 mois
NYX Butter Lipstick ? Realmente vale la pena de este producto? Lo digo por su precio elevado, haganme saber cualquier detalle!
Caytlyn E. il y a 6 mois
A mi me encanta. La calidad es muy buena y excelente pigmentación.
il y a 9 mois
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream have you tried this how was it? I really been wanting to try more NYX lately ?
Natalie P. il y a 9 mois
Both formulas are great! They do transfer kind of easily but that’s about the only con. The soft matte smells like candy/vanilla. Its pretty full coverage but the darker colors are harder the apply evenly. For the butter lipstick, the formula is super pigmented and moisturizing. Both of these are a win because they’re great and affordable!
Kolkata
il y a 10 mois
Kaitlyn S. il y a 9 mois
Yes it is good it’s my favorite there is many colors to chose from and when applied it last a good 3 hours!The price is good too.
il y a un an
dani A. il y a un an
If I’m to be honest, you do need to touch up quite a lot, and it gets on your teeth a lot, but it’s a beautiful color and an amazing consistency