14 colors available

BY NYX #33 in Lipstick

Treat your lips to a kiss of smooth, creamy color with our irresistible Butter Lipsticks in 12 new luscious shades. The formula’s delicate satin texture fused with highly saturated color delivers full-yet-lightweight coverage with a luxurious satin finish.

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate,     Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Fruit Punch, Boardwalk, Beach BBQ, Firecracker, Sandy Kiss, Root Beer Float, Staycation, Ripe Berry, Heat Wave, Lifeguard, Hot Nights & Scorching Sun
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate,     Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Afternoon Heat
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate,     Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Moonlit Night & Firebrick
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Block Party
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410).

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, BHT, Alumina, Flavor/Aroma. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Suzette G.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have so many different products from this line and am satisfied with pretty much everything they have. I use one of their lipstick lines all the time but decided to venture out and try their butter lipstick line. I purchased the colors Cotton Candy and Sugar Wafer today and am in LOVE with both of them! The name is exactly what they feel like, butter on my lips. Cotton candy is a beautiful light pink that goes on smooth and doesn't cake up like many awful lipsticks. I love pairing this with a light green smoky eye and pearl earrings and necklace; Pink is the most feminine color and wearing this with pearls just makes me feel like such a girly girl. I absolutely love this shade and how creamy the formula is on my lips! I also bought the shade Sugar Wafer which is a beautiful nude that I can comfortably wear for work and it looks natural. These lipsticks are well priced at only $6 a pop (just like all the other amazing NYX products) and Ulta always has a buy one get one half off sale. I will be trying other colors soon!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just last year, I purchased a value kit from my local high-end store. It came with a pink nude color, a red color with blue undertones, and a dark/vampy purple color. I am absolutely in love with all three. The pink/nude color is the perfect "your lips but better" shade. I am in love with it. The red shade looks amazing against my skin and doesn't make my teeth look yellow. The vampy shade is gorgeous and doesnt wash me out at all. None of them feather out and they're all extremely pigmented. They feel moisturizing against the lips, but also dries matte, which surprised me! They last a very long time and the darker colors even leave a bit of a stain on the lips. I love these lipsticks and recommend them.
Janell O.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Review for: Licorice
This lipstick has made a wearer out of me. Never in my life did I wear lipstick until my wedding day. I wanted to do something bold and different so I went to a professional makeup artist and asked to try a red lip. There are no words for how spectacular this looked. It really is like butter on your lips. The color stays forever and doesn't stain. The artist surprised me on the day of, and gave me my own tube. Since that day I wear it almost every time we go out. I never thought in a million years that I would actually ENJOY wearing lipstick! Don't wait as long as I did to try this, ladies. You absolutely won't be disappointed!
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little disappointed with the packaging. As captured below, it was either shipped as so or got damaged on the way to me. Whatever the case, it arrived scraped and smudged. I can forgive this because this sort of thing happens all the time. However, the real issue was the twist tube. You couldn't apply the lipstick without it sinking back into the tube as soon as it touched your lips. Sort of like a push pop candy. The actual product on the other hand was perfect! Buttery, as promised. The color payoff was a perfect balance between sheer and pigmented. Great for summer!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
The butter lipsticks are my hg lipstick. I wear Pops almost every day for work- it's my perfect "my lips but better shade". These lippies go on so smooth-really like butter! Every time I go to Ulta it is hard to resist picking up another shade to add to my collection. My only suggestion for these lippies is to check out swatches online before you buy- some of the colors (as I have noticed with a lot of NYX lip products) differ a lot from the packaging. These lipsticks are amazing quality for such a low price and have a vast color selection.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
So I caught a sale on the NYX site and these babies were down to $3 a pop. I am absolutely in LOVE with Block Party. It's a dark burgundy/wine color and it's amazing. I tried it on the night that I got it and forgot to take it off (oops). To my surprise, the next morning, it wasn't smudged and was still right where I left it. I added a little bit more to perk it up after my morning routine and went out the door. I had breakfast and 40 oz of water before I could really see any wear and tear and needed to reapply. Obviously it's my new fave!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I have the shade Root beer float (previously known as Pops) and "wow" is the first word that comes to mind. It makes your lips look great and applies super easily. You don't have to wear a lip liner underneath because it has such great pigmentation. I like lipsticks that you don't have to fuss with or wear with a lip liner/gloss, etc. This one is great for gals that like a one and done lip product. OH, and it doesn't have any weird chemical smell that some nyx/drugstore brands can have which is another plus.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Burleson, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Butter Lipstick - Mary Janes
The nyx butter lipsticks are great, they leave your lips soft and hydrated, really good for the price. I have purchased many of the nyx lippies and I like the butter lipsticks a lot better than the matte liquid lipsticks BUT I gave the product 4 stars because the butter lipsticks don't last very long unlike the matte lipsticks. The colors are gorgeous, I just wish they would last a little longer throughout the day. I will continue to buy them because even with how long they last I still love them!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Remington, VA
Review for: Hunk
AMAZING! Tons of pigment and (gasp) staying power! It's moisturizing and doesn't dry my lips out like nearly every other lipstick I wear. I bought thinking it would be more like a lip tint but it is definitely a lip color and I am not disappointed! I have it in hunk right now (a dark wine) and the color stays beautifully. I do use a lip liner of a similar color just cus with such a creamy formula it can easily bleed outside of the lip. I need the rest of the colors ASAP!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
I love the brand and keep buying these lipsticks! They are very smooth like butter but the downside of that is that they run easily. I would suggest using lip liner, lipstick primer, or setting powder to keep the smudging down. They come off easy but the color and feel is amazing! A lot of reviews say that they hydrate the lips, it doesn't hydrate but it does feel nice. I have some complaints about this but I keep buying them because overall they are really nice.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Summer Shade, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these colors last a long time or do you have to reapply many times?
Maria J.
Maria J.
London, Middlesex
Are these drying on the lips?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many stars do you rate this product?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Can anyone suggest where to find the a variety of colors and for a reasonable price?! I shop at Ulta and plan to check there, anywhere else? I just like to use/add up rewards points!
Are these good because I order some but don't know if they are? Is it very moisturizing? Are the colors strong? Do they last very long?