MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossNYX
Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar

NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar

NEW NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss, now dipped in Brown Sugar! A collection of rich glossy nudes for you. Ready to melt on your lips and never sticky, discover our curated range for a perfect nude look!

Me encanto este tono me hace lucir bien y su duración y frescura en mis labios brillante me encanto
Who doesn’t like free stuff?? That’s why we’re all here, right? If you’re not getting lucky with Influenster, try Exclusivester... I know having a lot of social media makes you more likely to be picked, but let’s be real here - I am a 36-year-old woman who ain’t got time for that! If you’re not super active on social media either (or even if you are!), then you’ll probably love Exclusivester. I was also referred by someone here to Exclusivester, and was really skeptical at first... but it is LEGIT and almost too good to be true!! All you have to do is join their group on Facebook - no obligations, no fees, USA based, and no shady business practices. The admins coordinate with the sellers to arrange the review and refund process. They post all kinds of stuff - makeup, clothing, home decor, tools, kids toys, outdoor items, etc... if you see something you like, drop it in your Amazon cart and checkout! You’ll get your refund usually within 24-48 hours from the time it ships (sometimes even before you even get your goodies!). All you gotta do is leave a review on Amazon - you don’t even need to hassle with a disclaimer. It is a great opportunity to get those things you may need or really want, but don’t want to shell out the money for. Search for the group “Exclusivester” on Facebook and join us! You can join without me inviting you! NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette Melt Cosmetics Four Twenty Eyeshadow Palette Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Eau De Toilette [brand:ikea] [brand:victorias-secret]
Start your review of NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar!
Fort Worth, TX
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Kristin B.
Review for: SPIKED TOFFEE
Over the years I’ve purchased lipgloss from this brand and never really was disappointed. Lately I had been just using a Charlotte tilbury or a Nars lipgloss but this sample impressed me. Mostly with the color. For someone with my skin tone, this is THE PERFECT NUDE color. Yea, I’ll be looking to purchase this again. Probably in bulk. Note: it doesn’t last very long, but that’s ok.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Ilaria S.
Review for: BUTTERSCOTCH
I like this colour. is glossy, not mat but is very nice in the lips, doesn't taste like a painting on the lips. is nice and comfortable, is not sticky and last for some hours. I have the BLG46 brownish colour. suggested
Jefferson Cty, MO
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Stephanie J.
Review for: CINNAMON ROLL
I really liked this gloss! This one had a really nice color pay off for being a gloss and not a lipstick. It wasn’t too sticky and it didn’t have a nasty taste. ( some brands no matter what I do seem to give off a horrible taste and end up getting on my teeth ) I would say this is a perfect gloss and it’s super convenient to purchase at your local target!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Rebecca O.
Absolutely love this gloss and almost all products by nyx!! Super moisturizing and glossy. Not super pigmented though. Good for a Matte lip topper
Pelham, NY
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Sidalia A.
Review for: SUGAR HIGH
Beautiful color and consistency! The applicator allowed for easy application and looked great on. You don’t need much product to get a great look either. I would probably just make the packaging more attractive but I would definitely buy other colors from this brand!
Review for: BUTTERSCOTCH
I have always been a fan of NYX lip products and just so happy that I have received this from target and influenster. It has a sweet scent to it but as soon as you apply you wouldn't smell or taste it on your lips. I love that it gives my lips a sweet glow and lil bit of plump!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Camille P.
Review for: SUGAR HIGH
Really like this butter soft lip gloss. The color is so nice like a soft neutral blush tone and it’s very shiny. Overall love the color, the feel and how nice it leaves my lips. I would love to try other colors as well since it’s so nice.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Wendy A.
Review for: BUTTERSCOTCH
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar is available at target. The shade range is so flattering. I think the neutral to brown shades will work for all skin tones. This gloss isn’t matte, but it also isn’t high shine either; it’s perfectly in the middle. It feels like velvet going on! The formula is soft and smooth. I found it to be pigmented like a lipstick but with all the comfort and glide of a gloss. The very best of both worlds! I was complimented on it the first time I wore it! While the gloss feels luxurious, it’s priced for anyone’s budget! Run to Target and get it…get 2 or 3!
Cumberland, RI
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Shannon C.
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Shannon C.
Review for: CINNAMON ROLL
NYX is known for making a great lip product, so there was no suprise when i absolutely loved it! I got the Butter Gloss in the color Cinnamon Roll and its as delicious as it sounds!! its got a smooth and creamy formula that is buildable with an iridescent sheen that lights up when it catches the light! looks fabulous alone or over pi ks, nudes, and muaves!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar uploaded by Hannah H.
Review for: SUGAR HIGH
First thing I noticed about this lip gloss was how delicious it smells! It’s not too sticky either, which is a plus for me. It’s the most beautiful neutral color!! Unfortunately it isn’t very long-lasting and needs to be reapplied often, but I find that’s typical of gloss products
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saint Louis, MO
il y a 9 jours
Who doesn’t like free stuff?? That’s why we’re all here, right? If you’re not getting lucky with Influenster, try Exclusivester... I know having a lot of social media makes you more likely to be picked, but let’s be real here - I am a 36-year-old woman who ain’t got time for that! If you’re not super active on social media either (or even if you are!), then you’ll probably love Exclusivester. I was also referred by someone here to Exclusivester, and was really skeptical at first... but it is LEGIT and almost too good to be true!! All you have to do is join their group on Facebook - no obligations, no fees, USA based, and no shady business practices. The admins coordinate with the sellers to arrange the review and refund process. They post all kinds of stuff - makeup, clothing, home decor, tools, kids toys, outdoor items, etc... if you see something you like, drop it in your Amazon cart and checkout! You’ll get your refund usually within 24-48 hours from the time it ships (sometimes even before you even get your goodies!). All you gotta do is leave a review on Amazon - you don’t even need to hassle with a disclaimer. It is a great opportunity to get those things you may need or really want, but don’t want to shell out the money for. Search for the group “Exclusivester” on Facebook and join us! You can join without me inviting you! NYX Butter Lip Gloss Brown Sugar BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette Melt Cosmetics Four Twenty Eyeshadow Palette Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Eau De Toilette IKEA Victoria's Secret
Viktorya I. il y a 6 jours