BY NYX

Dip your lips in a sheer wash of color with our Butter Lip Balm. 8 decadent hues. One swipe leaves dry lips feeling supple and hydrated.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum/ Huile Minérale, Ceresin, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Petrolatum, PentaerythritylTetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower ) Seed Oil, Stearoxymethicone / Dimethicone Copolymer, EuphorbiaCerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Beeswax /Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Fragrance/ Parfum, Citral, Linalool, Limonene. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, TitaniumDioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5Lake (CI 19140).

• Whats your favorite color lip balm? NYX Butter Lip Balm 2 Answers
  • The colors on these seem a little bright. Do they actuall...5 Answers
  • Is this good quality?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is an amazing lip balm. very moisturizing and a perfect nude color. hands down a great product." in 46 reviews
  • "I love this product so much. I don't like lipstick very much, but I still would like some color on my lips every once in a while, and this product is amazing. It is the perfect amount of tint and moisturizer. The color is really pretty and I am obsessed. " in 28 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing on your lips, I recommend this to anybody with dry lips because this will do the trick." in 22 reviews
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Review for: Lady Fingers more...
Not much of a fan since all my life I used the original cherry ChapStick so I was thinking this must be somewhat the same. I applied it on my dry lips and noticed there wasn't much hydration to help moisten my lips. So I applied the ChapStick and it worked much better. this does have color a good coverage and lasts long. Not sure if I'd buy again though.
Lee R.
Review for: Brownie more...
This balm was pretty moisturizing and a your lips but better color. I didn't have to exfoliate before use which is good. Because of their smooth texture they aren't the longest lasting things but their good if you want a low maintenance pop of color. the smell is fruity which I'm not a fan of but it isn't noticeable unless you smell the stick. the cap has extra space so I would have liked to see more product and less packaging but oh well. Overall happy with these.
Cassie A.
I don't know why there aren't more products like this on the market. As soon as I tried this, I immediately went back to buy 5 more shades. This is lazy girl lipstick and I love it. It has the comfort of lip balm with the pigmentation of lipstick. Of course you have to reapply and it does smear but I'm okay with doing a little clean up.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
These NYX Butter Balms are wonderful. The color selection is great and these feel amazing on the lips. They don't feel heavy or provide too much color, yet they're still nicely pigmented and they smell delicious. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about them along with swatches of a few shades.
Megan P.
Review for: Marshmallow more...
I really wanted to like this product. I really enjoyed the way the product felt, however even if my lips weren't chapped it gave them a very dry, chapped appearance. Possibly just me/my skin tone, but it was free so I didn't really lose anything. A different color may have been better, which is why I gave it 2 stars.
Madison E.
Review for: Lady Finger more...
I received this in my December 2015 Ipsy Bag. Through various swaps, I received Ladyfingers, Nude (Marshmallow) and The Red Shade (I can't recall what the color is called). Ladyfingers is by far my favorite! The lipbalm is very hydrating and the color is very subtle. The nude color is too light (it almost makes me look like I don't have lips) and the red is cute, but not for an everyday color. Will buy again.
Stephanie W.
Review for: Marshmallow more...
I’ve realized I am definitely NOT a tinted lip balm kind of person. I don’t like the mixing of pigments with a lip balm. If your lips are chapped, putting a wash of color over them (well at least on me) does not look good. Especially since I thought it was a good idea to get a nude color. Ick!
Shelby H.
Review for: Lady Finger more...
This is a great product.

It leaves your lips feeling VERY smooth.

It's gentle and smells quite nice.

I think it's perfect for cold weather or whenever you go out on cold or dry days.

It's very handy to keep in your purse.

You never know when you'll need it.

Give it a try and I promise you'll love it :)
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
Review for: Lady Finger more...
This is just as good as the lip butter lip cream! It makes my lips so soft and hydrates them so well. And they are priced at an amazing price point. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so. Highly recommend to any one whose lips get extremely dry.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this balm! I have it in the shade Red Velvet. It is moisturizing and a beautiful color. The only problem I have is, my lips are very dry and tend to peel. Even though this gives moisture, after a few hours, my lips are peeling and the color comes with it.
How do these feel on the lips? And I realize they are a tinted lip balm, but do they give a noticeable wash of color?
Jill G.
Which color seems to be the most natural/nude shade?
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
The colors on these seem a little bright. Do they actually show up on your lips or just a shine?
Jennifer C.
Dallas, TX
Is this sticky or more drying?
afton h.