BY NYX

Dip your lips in a sheer wash of color with our Butter Lip Balm. 8 decadent hues. One swipe leaves dry lips feeling supple and hydrated.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum/ Huile Minérale, Ceresin, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Petrolatum, PentaerythritylTetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower ) Seed Oil, Stearoxymethicone / Dimethicone Copolymer, EuphorbiaCerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Beeswax /Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Fragrance/ Parfum, Citral, Linalool, Limonene. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, TitaniumDioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5Lake (CI 19140).

• Whats your favorite color lip balm? NYX Butter Lip Balm 2 Answers
  • The colors on these seem a little bright. Do they actuall...5 Answers
  • Is this good quality?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is an amazing lip balm. very moisturizing and a perfect nude color. hands down a great product." in 46 reviews
  • "I love this product so much. I don't like lipstick very much, but I still would like some color on my lips every once in a while, and this product is amazing. It is the perfect amount of tint and moisturizer. The color is really pretty and I am obsessed. " in 28 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing on your lips, I recommend this to anybody with dry lips because this will do the trick." in 22 reviews
Olivia R.
New Albany, IN
I love the way this stuff feels on your lips. Ridiculously soft. Its not totally my style though as I prefer matte lip glosses. Didnt stay in place that long but not for a Crazy short time either. For something more muted or nude I would use, but not with brighter statement colors.
Samantha T.
I have the red shade of this. It goes on like a chapstick and is very comfortable but very sheer color. This is nice everyday but isn't a real lip color. Because its so sheer sometimes it can slip outside the lines of your lips which I don't like. I also really don't like the smell
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Ladyfingers more...
The only good thing about this balm is the smell. It smells like candy but the color and formula of the product is not good. The color is almost clown like and the formula is thick and patchy. It's also hard to apply because of how thick it is and it gets all over your mouth.
Carolina E.
Laredo, TX
I've tried this product before and I got a really pink shade. I really liked the smell and the feel when first applied but I noticed it dried out my lips. I guess it didn't mesh well with my lips. I'd like to try other shades in case it works with the other shades.
Avion B.
detroit
Review for: Panna Cotta more...
I love this butter lip balm its smooth as butter love the packaging long lasting easy to apply and store away great value not that pricey good quality I am a first time user and would for sure buy this product again . I highly recommend this product to others
Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
Review for: Macaron more...
I normally love anything Nyx, but I was disappointed in this. The smell of this product is like I'm putting perfume on my lips. I can't stand to wear it very long. I love the color and think it wears well, but I struggle with the smell. If they could fix this problem, it would become a staple for me.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
A great way to throw on a Balm while adding some color. There is a good selection of colors to chose from. Everything from pale to very vibrant. They stay on well but like any bLm you will have to put it on again throughout the day. Can't beat the price!
Andaleeb H.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Review for: Ladyfingers more...
Smooth texture but wasn't crazy about the color. It was easy to apply and use but I felt like it didn't stay on long and I needed to constantly reapply . It was cheap and good value . I guess it's a good product considering you don't pay too much for it
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
I have this in Marshmallow and I absolutely hate it. It makes my lips look like crap. It doesn't go on evenly, it's not a good nude, it's more yellow than anything. I bet in other colors it would look great depending, but I'm not a huge fan...
Chelsea B.
Waterford, MI
I love the butter balm. It goes on so smooth and feels like a lip conditioner. It’s so silky and it doesn’t smudge off or onto my teeth. There’s a ton of different colors too, so it’s definitely worth it to try out for people who like to wear color on their lips but have chapped or dry lips.
How do these feel on the lips? And I realize they are a tinted lip balm, but do they give a noticeable wash of color?
Jill G.
Which color seems to be the most natural/nude shade?
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
The colors on these seem a little bright. Do they actually show up on your lips or just a shine?
Jennifer C.
Dallas, TX
Is this sticky or more drying?
afton h.