NYX Butter Lip Balm
NYX Butter Lip Balm
By NYX
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN

The colors on these seem a little bright. Do they actually show up on your lips or just a shine?

brittany f.
brittany f.
1 year, 10 months ago
They are gorgeous! Not too bright. More of a balm
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe it was just the color I chose, but mine wasn't super pigmented. It takes several coats to have significant color, but I chose a mauve-y pink that is somewhat close to my natural lip color.
Sara J.
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
They have a lot of color for a lip balm! Gives shine and color!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
1 year, 11 months ago
They give color but not as much as a lipstick or gloss. I have the shade brownie and I love it. It's perfect for days when I don't do my full out makeup routine but still want a little bit of color on my lips.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Douglas, MA
2 years ago
They are very pigmented, more so than you would expect