BY NYX

Dip your lips in a sheer wash of color with our Butter Lip Balm. 8 decadent hues. One swipe leaves dry lips feeling supple and hydrated.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum/ Huile Minérale, Ceresin, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Petrolatum, PentaerythritylTetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower ) Seed Oil, Stearoxymethicone / Dimethicone Copolymer, EuphorbiaCerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Beeswax /Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Fragrance/ Parfum, Citral, Linalool, Limonene. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, TitaniumDioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5Lake (CI 19140).

• Whats your favorite color lip balm? NYX Butter Lip Balm 2 Answers
  • The colors on these seem a little bright. Do they actuall...5 Answers
  • Is this good quality?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is an amazing lip balm. very moisturizing and a perfect nude color. hands down a great product." in 46 reviews
  • "I love this product so much. I don't like lipstick very much, but I still would like some color on my lips every once in a while, and this product is amazing. It is the perfect amount of tint and moisturizer. The color is really pretty and I am obsessed. " in 28 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing on your lips, I recommend this to anybody with dry lips because this will do the trick." in 22 reviews
Jay 💖.
Review for: Marshmallow more...
I really like this lip balm! I got it in a subscription box (No surprise there!) and I got the shade Marshmallow. It feels very smooth and moisturizing on the lips,and hydrates my lips quite well. I've had it a little over a year,and my only complaint I have with it is that it washes my lips out,as it is a nude tone. However,I use it under lipstick a lot,so that solves my problem. It also smells very refreshing,to me it smells lightly like fruit. I would recommend. I'd like to get another color once this is used up.
Kate G.
Literally anything NYX that is a lip product with the word “butter” in it is amazing. My personal favorite is the butter glosses, I have 6 different shades. These are amazing products. I let all of my friends borrow them and then they go out and get their own.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Review for: Panna Cotta more...
i have really chapped lips and i have only used this product twice and it has already drastically improved my lips. I also love the color it blends in with my natural lip color. I have another color i wasnt to found of chapstick with different color tints to me dont look that awesome hence only why im liking the pana cotta color. very well priced as well, got it on their website.
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
Review for: Parfait more...
i LOVE nyx products! they are very affordable & are a decent quality for the price. if you love make up, but can't afford the high end stuff, choose NYX products. this product makes your lips feel so soft & smooth & adds just the perfect color. i am very pleased with this product & haven't tried many NYX products that i didn't like.
Kickfull T.
Review for: Brownie more...
It had a very nice color on my lips and I really liked the formula off it . One thing I didn’t like though is that it didn’t last that long and looks like it had just come off my lips completely. I say that this lipstick isn’t long wearing but is decent !
Karah G.
Murphy
Love this butter lip! I have it in the cutest pink and it goes on so creamy :) the only reason it's not 5 stars is because it breaks way to easily for me. I had to put it in a different container after I bought it. I still use it though it just requires tlc <3
afton h.
Oh my goodness this lip balm smells amazing! It adds the most beautiful color to your lips and finishes up a makeup look perfectly. Its not as moisturizing as i would like but i still think it is great and i recommend it. I got mine from ipsy.
Tina G.
Cary
Review for: Parfait more...
I received a sample of this stuff in an Ipsy bag and loved the product. I wasn't crazy about the color (it was pink), but this stuff went on SO smooth and made my lips feel very moisturized. I have been intending to go buy it in another color. Good stuff!
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Parfait more...
I already use lip balm everyday so to mix lip balm and my favorite companies lip butter lipstick is great. The colors really nice and looks natural on me, which is what I would want with a lip balm. I want to but another one
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
Review for: Red Velvet more...
I love this so much I use it most of the time because I like to have a payed back yet noticeably color to my lips plus I love how nice and creamy it feels I definitely recommend it and I’m wanting to buy other shades
How do these feel on the lips? And I realize they are a tinted lip balm, but do they give a noticeable wash of color?
Jill G.
Which color seems to be the most natural/nude shade?
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
The colors on these seem a little bright. Do they actually show up on your lips or just a shine?
Jennifer C.
Dallas, TX
Is this sticky or more drying?
afton h.