BY NYX #7 in Lip Gloss

Buttery soft and silky smooth, our decadent Butter Gloss is now available in 12 more sumptuous shades! Each glossy color delivers sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky, leaving your lips soft, supple and kissable.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Peaches And Cream, Peach Cobbler, Cherry Cheesecake, Maple Blondie, Fortune Cookie, Madeleine, Praline, Sugar Cookie & Raspberry Tart
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Crisp, Strawberry Jam, Cotton Candy, Pink Buttercream, Sugar Plum, Sunday Mimosa, Strawberry Cheesecake & Gelato
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Cranberry Biscotti & Raspberry Pavlova
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Red Wine Truffle
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Blackberry Pie
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Ingredients: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this lips gloss last all day3 Answers
  • I always hear good things about NYX Cosmetics, how long does this...4 Answers
  • I have heard these are awesome. Do they live up to their name??35 Answers
NYX Butter Gloss
  • "Best drug store lip gloss love them i wear them all the time there very pigmented without lipstick and i love them for that reason don't need lipstick to wear them." in 7 reviews
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best Drugstore lip gloss EVER!!!! No seriously, it's so affordable yet so so good. What I love about this product is its not sticky at all! It adds the perfect amount of shine without being tacky and annoying. It comes in so many shades and looks great on anyone regardless of their skin type. Plus you can wear these alone or layer them on top of lipstick to add a little bit of oomph to your look. That's my favorite way to wear them. The shade Crème Brûlée is my all time fave. It's the perfect nude in my book. Give it a try and you'll be hooked!! I pick mine up at Ulta but I've found NYX at my local CVS as well. But check at Ulta and Ulta.com because they normally have NYX products buy one get one free or half off. I mean who doesn't like to save money!!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe it's not butter? Butter believe it! Enough with the corny puns lol but I have a serious love connection with this gloss. I'm a matte liquid lipstick type of girl but this lipgloss is the best. It is the ONLY lipgloss I will actually wear. Smells amazingly delicious which is always a plus to me, never sticky and glides onto the lips like buttah! My lips look so smooth and plump with this on. This is the only lipgloss I've tried that doesn't settle into any lip lines in fact it seems to blur them. My favorite color that I cannot live without is Angel food cake!! It's my perfect my lips but better color and I refuse to leave the house without it with me. Butter believe I own multiples! Butter safe than sorry !
Elle H.
Elle H.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair: Great little gloss for the price! Scooped a couple of NYX products at Ulta when they were buy 1get 1 50% off. These glosses are soft, shiny and wet and not at all sticky or tacky. They don't have a ton of lasting power so you'll have to reapply every hour or so and definitely after eating and drinking. They are very comfortable and hydrating, not drying. These glosses don't ball up your skin or make your lips look flaky. The color Eclair is a very soft, pretty crystal light pink color. There's not much pigment to this color, so I typically layer it over a lipstick with more color. For the price, this is a great gloss and my next pick will likely be a shade with more color/pigment!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, these are some of my favorite glosses! Lip gloss doesn't have to be uber expensive, you're looking for the sheen on your lips usually worn alone or on top of another lip product. It wears beautifully, it smells like cake, and you can't beat the price! I have purchased several of these colors and I love each of them the same. They are a lip gloss, so don't expect any long wearing use from these. I don't think I have ever purchased a lip gloss that stays on for hours on end. Let's face it, that's not what the product is designed for. My go to for myself and my bridal clients, is Creme Brulee.

I think they give a nice glossy pigment and are a major win in the drugstore marketplace.
Char M.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
I ordered this online and was very surprised by the colour. Totally not what I had been expecting, much more bright pink than the natural colour I thought I had picked. That being said, it's still a nice colour, just be careful. It is buildable so the colour pay off can go from sheen to very noticeable. The formula is great, not exactly the highest quality but much better than what you expect for the price. It is high shine, and thick enough to not make me feel the need to apply Chapstick without being sticky. It's got a nice subtle scent, not bothersome at all, and it doesn't taste like much. Really can't go wrong with the formula, but I'm still disappointed in the shade
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Ventnor City, NJ
This is by far the best lip gloss, drugstore wise. I'm not much of a lip gloss type of girl just because of the fact I had when lip glosses get super sticky on my lips and it just feels really awkward to me. I absolutely love the NYX butter gloss, I would be definitely investing in every shade that I possibly can. I have only one at the moment in the shade Angel Food cake, and it's like translucent pinky shade sorta with just the right amount of gloss. I love it so much and would definitely recommend to someone who doesn't really like lip gloss, this really changes your view on lip glosses.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a 3 piece set from Ulta in the colors Oatmeal Raisin, Berry Strudel, and Black Cherry Tart. These colors are out of my comfort zone being dark and vampy but I wanted to try something different. The colors are definitely bold and full of color. I liked the applicator and how the gloss glided on. With the dark colors I did need to apply a few coats to get even coverage. The only thing that I don't like, with any product, is the scent. It has a chemically sweet scent that I can do without. I probably will not be purchasing more of these due to the scent.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX is one of the truly great drugstore cosmetic brands. I have tried many of their products, and I have found that you not only get a great value for your money, but that almost everything exceeds expectations. The butter glosses are no exception. They are shiny and go on incredibly smooth. They have a medium color pay-off, which is as to be expected with a gloss, and they smell delicious. They aren't particularly long lasting, but are quite moisturizing and easy to reapply. This product comes in a ton of color choices, so something for everyone/every occasion!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Fort Pierce
These are the most honest lip butters in the world. In.The. WORLD. Yes it's that dramatic of a feeling! No more guessing if the color will be close to the shade on the bottle. It's literally the best match ever. They go on smooth and have the prettiest shine to them. I ordered the whole set on wish. Very affordable. You can usually catch them on sale at CVS for a buy one get one free. They only cost about 5 dollars so it's not that big of a chance to take. If you can find them on wish they are only 1 dollar. Oh yeah that's right....1 dollar!!!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Tiramisu
I am not a glossy type of gal but this beautiful nude gloss definitely has me hooked! Aside from smelling so yummy, the color "Tiramisu" is absolutely beautiful. The nude-beige with a slight pink is for sure universally flattering. The formula is amazing being moisturizing without being goopy or sticky. If you have chapped lips, swiping this over your lips can hide those dead skin! You can wear this over another lippie, lip liner, or even alone. The color is opaque enough to give you that beautiful flush of color. Love this product.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your favorite shade?
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard these are awesome. Do they live up to their name??
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I've wanted to try these but I'm so picky when it comes to my lips . Are they sticky how long do they last?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I really want to try these out but do they dry out when wearing them for to long?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
What is their price? Where do you or where can you buy them ?