BY NYX #8 in Lip Gloss

Buttery soft and silky smooth, our decadent Butter Gloss is now available in 12 more sumptuous shades! Each glossy color delivers sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky, leaving your lips soft, supple and kissable.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Peaches And Cream, Peach Cobbler, Cherry Cheesecake, Maple Blondie, Fortune Cookie, Madeleine, Praline, Sugar Cookie & Raspberry Tart
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Crisp, Strawberry Jam, Cotton Candy, Pink Buttercream, Sugar Plum, Sunday Mimosa, Strawberry Cheesecake & Gelato
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Cranberry Biscotti & Raspberry Pavlova
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Red Wine Truffle
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Blackberry Pie
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Ingredients: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Reviews (11906)
  • "Im in love with this product! Super creamy and glossy with just the right amount of pigmentation! Little sticky but thats okay:) Super moisturizing!" in 998 reviews
  • "I love butter glosses!! They are easy to use. And they feel so good on your lips!! Soft, but not sticky, and moisturizing too. They don't get gummy like some glosses do, and they have decent colors too! " in 762 reviews
  • "I just purchased this product yesterday! I love the color on my lips. Its a change from pinks and nudes. It has an amazing smell and its long lasting. It doenst feel glittery or move around to much. I love this lip gloss!!!" in 663 reviews
  • "Best drug store lip gloss love them i wear them all the time there very pigmented without lipstick and i love them for that reason don't need lipstick to wear them." in 7 reviews
Denisse R.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Tiramisu, Praline, Fortune Cookie more...
I love this formula! It really lives up to the name of “butter gloss” - so very silky and smooth. Not goopy or sticky like many other glosses at all! I love this consistency, and it smells so yummy! They have a sweet, almost cupcake or vanilla/cake type scent which is heavenly! I think the packaging is so cute, and I think it’s great quality for the price. Can be found at various drugstores, Walmarts, Targets, or department stores (though I get mine at Ulta Beauty during BOGO 50% promos!) I usually can pick them up between 4.99-6.00, depending on location. I like that they are only slightly pigmented, and give you a almost “yeah, my lips look like this” color all the time! Upon trying for the first time, this buttergloss reminded me of L.A. Colors High Shine Gloss (though this consistency is better!) because they too have an awesome vanilla, baked goods type scent. My only complaint is that I wish the packaging was bigger, but since it’s so small and cute, I can toss in my bag or pocket while on the go with no problem! Can’t wait to buy more for my collection! NYX Butter Gloss
Jeanette P.
Portland
Review for: Tiramisu more...
For a lip gloss that's less than $5, it definitely feels AND looks absolutely fantastic! I was expecting it to be greasy and sticky like those children's makeup, but the moment I applied it, it went on FLAWLESSLY.
This lip gloss does not dry out my lips at all! I might even dare say it moisturizes my lips a little bit! Just a few swipes and you're good to go anywhere looking nice!
I chose  NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu, as I wanted a color that was close to my natural color for that glossy, natural lip look. This definitely achieved this 100%. Have I said that it smells absolutely awesome too?
My small problem with it is like other lip products; it fades away from drinking or eating, though I have no problem reapplying it. However, for its price, I never expected it to withstand drinking/eating anyways (though it would be even more awesome if it did!)
I now carry this little magic everywhere--I have yet to find a gloss like this!
Kennie K.
Dallas
In January of 2017, I purchased about 12 of these NYX Butter Glosses. I purchased them as dupes to the Peach Gloss lip glosses of a high-end brand that I could not afford to $19 each at the time. It was one of the BEST decisions I've ever made! I have very sensitive lips that will dry out with one lick or gust of wind. These NYX lippies are SUPER MOISTURIZING and a little bit goes a long way. I don't have to reapply much either unless I eat while wearing it. I highly recommend that anyone who hasn't tried Nyx Butter glosses and who would like soft lips to try NYX's line! I eventually want to buy the whole vault of them! I'm collecting them one by one, including the butter lipsticks :-).
Callie G.
Review for: Creme Brulee more...
I really wanted to like this product because I heard so many people say how much they love it, but it just didn’t meet my expectations. The color was too white/light pink compared to how the packages looked. The consistency was also too gooey and stringy once I put it on. It kept moving around on my mouth and making my lips stick together. I also had to put a good amount of it on to get the color even, but then when I would rub my lips together, the color would move around and become uneven then it would get all stringy when I tried to open my mouth. Maybe other colors do better than this one, but I don’t really care to take the chance when I can’t test it out before buying it and then end up warring my money. It does smell good, but that doesn’t make up for what it lacks. Don’t recommend it :/
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Creme Brulee more...
I was never a big gloss girl - mostly because I HATE when my lips feel sticky. I'm a big fan of most NYX lip products however, so when these came out, I decided I'd give them a try...and I was pleasantly surprised!

The consistency of this gloss is wonderful, it's not sticky or chunky like other glosses, just buttery smooth. They smell heavily of a very sweet vanilla scent, but the smell doesn't last long after it is applied on the lips. The shades are beautiful, and they layer fantastically over a lipstick. They're also pigmented enough to wear alone for a "my-lips-but-better" style look.

They aren't SUPER long-wearing (I re-apply every 3-4 hours) but they re-apply wonderfully. Overall, this formula is one of my favorites when it comes to gloss, and at the price...you just can't beat it.
Jo K.
Review for: Eclair, Angel Food Cake, Creme Brulee, Strawberry Parfait more...
I actually have about 7 different shades of the butter gloss. This stuff is amazing! It’s a gloss so you are going to need to reapply throughout the day. I expected that and am fine with it. I love the formula it feels, as expected, like butter. Soft and creamy and very comfortable to wear. I love the choices of colors, but have personally stuck to the more natural shades. I can also find these for buy one get one 50% off all the time. The price point is low enough without the deal, but that makes it even better. For the price you have to at least give the product a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Ashley A.
College park, MD
Review for: Peach Crisp, Tiramisu, Ginger Snap, Raspberry Pavlova more...
I am starting to move more towards glosses. I feel like lipsticks age me a little bit. These glosses are absolutely perfect. They are not expensive and can be found at your local target or some beauty stores around me have nyx products. I really like how they apply. They aren’t sticky for me. The one thing I do suggest is that you exfoliate your lips when using them. Usually I use two of the lip glosses ginger snap and a lighter peachy color to get the perfect peachy nude for my skin tone. NYX Butter Gloss
Sarah P.
Los Angeles
Review for: Peaches And Cream more...
I’ve heard so many good things about this gloss, in that it’s really pigmented and smooth and creamy. So when I bought it I was really excited, but I’m not sure if I just got a really old one or a dud, because mine was super goopy and sticky, then when I pressed my lips together, strings of goop would be stuck to my lips. It was pretty pigmented but due to its stickyness it just went on so streaky on my lips. I’m going to try another one to see if o just got a bad one, but my first impression on this is that it’s terrible.
Lainey K.
Maryland
Review for: Peaches And Cream more...
 Got this a while back for Black Friday and was very excited! Very pigmented and smelled great at first but the set is now fading  and is starting to smell plasticky. But is still very pigmented and not streaky! The color is out of my comfort zone because I normally don’t go for bright colors like this but when I do this is what I reach for. Nick says in a good job creating a nice formula that is glossy, thick, And affordable. With all that said I have not purchased any more but I definitely will be considering. Definitely would recommend buying. P.S I got this at target
Lee C.
New Castle, IN
Nyx Butter Gloss is a staple in my daily makeup routine. There are so many shades to choose from whike being incredibly affordable. The formula is great and always leaves my lips feeling just as nourished as when I first applied it. My favorite shade is currently Cupcake and I have already repurchased it a second time. The product doesn't have any sort of chemical smells or tastes and is surprisingly long lasting for a gloss. The formula is rather thick and the doe foot applicator can cause the product to pool around the corners of the Cupid's bow upon first application but a quick dab always takes care of the excess for me. I purchased both tubes of my Butter Gloss from Meijer for $6.99. The first tube lasted me for about 2 months, being applied nearly every day.
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your favorite shade?
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I have heard these are awesome. Do they live up to their name??
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I've wanted to try these but I'm so picky when it comes to my lips . Are they sticky how long do they last?
Cheyenne B.
I really want to try these out but do they dry out when wearing them for to long?
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
What is their price? Where do you or where can you buy them ?