BY NYX #5 in Lip Gloss

Buttery soft and silky smooth, our decadent Butter Gloss is now available in 12 more sumptuous shades! Each glossy color delivers sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky, leaving your lips soft, supple and kissable.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Peaches And Cream, Peach Cobbler, Cherry Cheesecake, Maple Blondie, Fortune Cookie, Madeleine, Praline, Sugar Cookie & Raspberry Tart
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Crisp, Strawberry Jam, Cotton Candy, Pink Buttercream, Sugar Plum, Sunday Mimosa, Strawberry Cheesecake & Gelato
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Cranberry Biscotti & Raspberry Pavlova
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Red Wine Truffle
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Blackberry Pie
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Ingredients: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Whats your favorite gloss?5 Answers
  • Does this lips gloss last all day5 Answers
  • I always hear good things about NYX Cosmetics, how long does this...5 Answers
NYX Butter Gloss
  • "Best drug store lip gloss love them i wear them all the time there very pigmented without lipstick and i love them for that reason don't need lipstick to wear them." in 7 reviews
Lee C.
New Castle, IN
Nyx Butter Gloss is a staple in my daily makeup routine. There are so many shades to choose from whike being incredibly affordable. The formula is great and always leaves my lips feeling just as nourished as when I first applied it. My favorite shade is currently Cupcake and I have already repurchased it a second time. The product doesn't have any sort of chemical smells or tastes and is surprisingly long lasting for a gloss. The formula is rather thick and the doe foot applicator can cause the product to pool around the corners of the Cupid's bow upon first application but a quick dab always takes care of the excess for me. I purchased both tubes of my Butter Gloss from Meijer for $6.99. The first tube lasted me for about 2 months, being applied nearly every day.
Anna M.
Oxford , OH
Review for: Tiramisu more...
For being a matte loving junkie, I absolutely LOVE this gloss! This is the only gloss I wear and buy because its formula is so smooth and glossy, its actually like butter. The product doesn't dry tacky and when it comes time to reapply my lips feel moisturized and natural, there isn't much of a sticky residue left that I get with a lot of other glosses. I have this only in the tiramisu color and for me its the perfect nude/pink. I wear it with a lip liner underneath most of the time and its perfect. There is a decent amount of pigment in the color that I have, that gives you the option to wear alone or with a liner or lipstick. I highly recommend this for someone who's wanting a gloss but doesn't want to pay a fortune for a good one.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Peaches And Cream, Cherry Pie, Apple Strudel, Angel Food Cake, Peach Cobbler, Strawberry Cheesecake, Madeleine, Cherry Cheese Cake, Creme Brulee, Merengue, Tiramisu, Fortune Cookie more...
I've tried quite a few of these glosses and for the most part they're really nice. They're pretty pigmented so I think that you could wear them on their own for a lighter color or over a lipstick. I don't always want a glossy lip so I don't use them all that much anymore but I do sometimes in the summertime especially. They feel pretty comfortable, they are a little bit sticky but not overly so. I like that they're a nice smooth gloss there aren't any sparkles in them.
Jo K.
Review for: Eclair, Angel Food Cake, Strawberry Parfait, Creme Brulee more...
I actually have about 7 different shades of the butter gloss. This stuff is amazing! It’s a gloss so you are going to need to reapply throughout the day. I expected that and am fine with it. I love the formula it feels, as expected, like butter. Soft and creamy and very comfortable to wear. I love the choices of colors, but have personally stuck to the more natural shades. I can also find these for buy one get one 50% off all the time. The price point is low enough without the deal, but that makes it even better. For the price you have to at least give the product a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Review for: Fortune Cookie more...
I purchased this just because its NYX i love their products the quality & the price you can not go wrong with! This butter gloss goes on smoothly & smells great! There is a variety of colors & the price is excellent! I prefer purchasing at their actually store as they are true to their prices! Other places may jack up the price. Overall i def recommend this buttery gloss, i do wish it lasted longer but i still love it!
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Good pigment but a little too sticky! These pair great if you have a liquid lipstick or just a regular lipstick of a similar shade and you don’t want a super dry lip look, they definitely provide a more comfortable wear and that wet look, but if you don’t like sticky lip gloss this might not be for you. I personally don’t mind, but it can be a little annoying after awhile. However, the color pay off is definitely there and it looks great by itself. You also can’t beat the price compared to higher priced lip glosses.
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Raspberry Tart, Creme Brulee, Sugar Cookie, Other more...
I absolutely love these glosses. I have a hard time wearing any matte lippies, just because of how drying they are and these are so hydrating! They are a super good value for a
lot of product. I will keep buying more and more of these because they have a great pigment for a gloss and they kind of smell like cookies? They aren’t sticky which is really nice because that can be a huge problem with glosses. Overall, if you are considering these I would recommend at least trying one, they are so worth it.
Logan B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Angel Food Cake more...
This lip gloss is comfortable (not too oily), and enhances lip color in a very understated way. The color stays for a good period of time, and it has a pleasant taste. It keeps very well at room temperature.I will buy this product over and over when it runs out.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Devil's Food Cake more...
The NYX Butter Glosses go on easy, give you that smooth feeling as you slide your lips back and forth. No grit or glitter, just moisturizing lip gloss. Using it all alone it gives you a nice sheer shade and darkens the lips. It does great over a dark matte lipstick or a lighter shade that you want to darken a bit with a dark gloss. The smell of this gloss smells to me like a lollipop but that might just be me. I like this shade and have another floating around but I can't recall where it is, its probably in my professional MUA kit. But I knew I kept one or two for just my personal use. I love darker shades. Great one to easily apply at work when you are on the go, I drop it in my apron and reapply as needed throughout my shift. I talk a lot with my job and also drink a lot of water, so my straw wears a lot of gloss on it, so I have to reapply after a bit. But it slides on easy and a little goes a long way.
Adrienne A.
Washington, NJ
Review for: Angel Food Cake more...
Recently just purchased this gloss and I wear it every where! I was in a matte lip phase for the summer and fall and now that it’s winter my lips are even more chapped so I opt for a gloss! I love the color of this gloss and it’s not too sticky which is nice. And for the price it’s not bad. Overall happy with this product. My go to grab.
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your favorite shade?
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I have heard these are awesome. Do they live up to their name??
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I've wanted to try these but I'm so picky when it comes to my lips . Are they sticky how long do they last?
Cheyenne B.
I really want to try these out but do they dry out when wearing them for to long?
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
What is their price? Where do you or where can you buy them ?