BY NYX

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Just ok. A lot of the shadows were chalky and had limited color payoff, and had to really be built up for them to show, even on my fair skin. The blush shades were just ok, too. The bronzer was a little too orange-toned for my taste. Overall, this palette is a pass for me!
Katie P.
Katie P.
I love this. It's really nice for someone who is starting out with makeup and wants a wide variety of products hat compliment each other. It is pretty powdery, but given the price I think it's reasonable.
Jayda G.
Jayda G.
I promise you will not regret buying this palette I use it everyday and I still am obsessed with it
Ginger A.
Ginger A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product for the price. I've had mine for awhile. Eyeshadow is ready pigmented
Irene M.
Irene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette !! Colors are beautiful, pigmented good mix of mattes and shimmers.Palette comes with 4 blushes 2 matte 2 shimmers. A matte bronzer which is nice and 2 highlights which are very nice and happen to be my favorite. I have tan skin and all the eyeshadows look nice on me as well as all the face products. Packaging is ok but it is heavy for a traveling and does scratch easily. The mirror is great ! Biggest problem with this palette is that after a few months the palette ( at least mine ) became very loose and I didn't feel safe traveling with it anymore.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bronzer, blushes, and highlighter included in this pallet are so wonderful! The blushes aren't too pink or brown. The highlighter isn't too white or sparkly. The bronzer isn't too dark. It's absolutely perfect. My dad bought it as a gift about a year ago, and I absolutely love it. I'll definitely be purchasing it again.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Looooooooovvvvvveeeeee this palette from NYX !!!! It's my holy grail I need to restock lol! It's long lasting and exceeded my expectations i got mines from Sephora on sale I definitely recommend this to any makeup lovers that love glam looks!!!!!❤❤❤ Its so GLAM and so much pigmentation
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! Just to be clear, I love the eyeshadows in this palette. The bottom drawer of blushes reminds me of kids' makeup. However, the eyeshadows are beautiful and extremely flattering! For the price, highly recommend!
Martina P.
Martina P.
This job gets everything I need it done done in a short amount of time the colors are beautiful. It is easy to use along with the brushes they gave me but if they had a softer brush it will be much better. You should totally get this
Paola M.
Paola M.
Guys this is my favorite palette of all of them because the colors are so pretty and it's so soft on your skin and the packaging is really cute and present .I really recommend this palette to you guys.love Urban Decay
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I get coupons for this product or anything from ultra ??
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been really wanting to get this product. But I'm sure its a little pricey. What are the pros & cons? Also what skin tones does it work best for? Do I purchase online? On the company's website?
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Lima
Are they pigmented?
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Porter, TX
I've been looking into getting this product; Is it very pigmented?
Kalleigh G.
Kalleigh G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very pretty! How much and where can i buy this?