BY NYX #70 in Makeup Palettes

Enhance your given natural beauty with this sensational collection of warm neutral tones. 15 sultry and seductive eyeshadow shades - 4 matte and pearl blushers and 3 pearlescent face illuminators. This kit will make you and them take a double take.

Eyeshadow Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minérale, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Eyeshadow May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

Blush Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Blush May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410). Illuminator (S132B-5) Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minérale, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Illuminator Ingredients:

(S132P-7) Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Illuminator May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499). Illuminator (C2) Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Sorbitan Oleate, Polysorbate 80, Silica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Underneath It All
I snagged this palette at the Nordstrom rack for 10$ and I've been in love with it ever since. I find that the colors tend to be on the cooler side, but I love that it includes blushes and highlights. I probably would not have paid full price for this, but given that i got it for such a steal, I really can't complain. I prefer this palette for colder months, and it does need a good primer underneath. All in all, a great deal for how much i paid.
Review for: Underneath It All
This is my favourite makeup purchase of the year. Went back and bought a second for backup. Such a great value...I actually bought this initially thinking it was just an eyeshadow palette...wasn't even aware it also contained blushes and highlighters...booyah! I love NYX, eyeshadows seem to be pigmented, very soft powder. I love all of them. Blushes are great and highlighters too. Very convenient. Yay
Maria A.
Maria A.
Review for: "Nyx Butt ""Naked"" Eyes New! Makeup Set"
I love this palette!!!! I have many but this is definitely one of my everyday go to palette. the colors are so nice! They don't last all day on their own so give them a little help with an eye shadow base and they will stay on. The blush and the highlighter are super nice 2! Gives a natural glow love it!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: "Nyx Butt ""Naked"" Eyes New! Makeup Set"
I swear, NYX can do no wrong. I LOVE the colors included in this eyeshadow palette. It's reminiscent of the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadows, and they're very versatile. I'd recommend this to beginners or anyone wanting to practice a few colors without breaking the bank with the Naked line.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Butt Naked
Just ok. A lot of the shadows were chalky and had limited color payoff, and had to really be built up for them to show, even on my fair skin. The blush shades were just ok, too. The bronzer was a little too orange-toned for my taste. Overall, this palette is a pass for me!
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Hanford, CA
Review for: "Nyx Butt ""Naked"" Eyes New! Makeup Set"
Although i have not dug into the eyeshadow portion of this palette, the blush and higlight portion is perfect! Such great colors to choose from for different types of looks you are trying to achieve. Super easy to use and great for travel!
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Turn the Other Cheek
always use this product, never fails to look good when applied, super easy to use and is nothing compared to other brands. The packaging is nice and not like others, i would definitely buy this product again.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Review for: Butt Naked
I love this. It's really nice for someone who is starting out with makeup and wants a wide variety of products hat compliment each other. It is pretty powdery, but given the price I think it's reasonable.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Review for: Underneath It All
Today I want to tell you why I LOVE my #NYX But Naked . This compact cover was really pretty. Everything you need to apply is right in it. This pallet offers so many features I know you'll love it.
Laur Z.
Laur Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: "Nyx Butt ""Naked"" Eyes New! Makeup Set"
Love this palette!!! I don't utilize the cheek section, just the eye colors so far. My favorite eye colors are the neutral tones and this palate offers several! Long lasting!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Anderson, IN
Does this product tend to have a lot of fall out potential?
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
I've been really wanting to get this product. But I'm sure its a little pricey. What are the pros & cons? Also what skin tones does it work best for? Do I purchase online? On the company's website?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I get coupons for this product or anything from ultra ??
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Do you think this kit?
I have heard a lot about this product. Is it worth the hype?