BY NYX

NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny see more...

Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
Super creamy and pigmentd.

It goes on smoothly and lasts for quite a while.

I didn't find it to be sticky at all, like most lip glosses :))
Neenerz R.
Neenerz R.
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
I like the color and how smooth it goes on. It's shimmery and can be used as a topper for any lip color regardless of brands and it still looks good.

Because its lip gloss it does come off easily and have to reapply quite often. Other than that I don't mind. It's glossy.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
I'm head over heels for NYX Lip products and even more inlove with this color! I wear this color throughout the entire year and always get compliments! I need this stuff in bulk. I'll most definitely be buying this over and over again.
Lark C.
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
Perfect color and product! Love nyx lippies! I've purchased many before but have decided this color suits me best! Great value for the price! Found at my local dollar store I believe and I would definitely repurchase!
AnnaKate H.
AnnaKate H.
Greer, SC
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
I don't really use glass if I add any type of shine it's going to be a little bit of dusting powder to give it some shimmer I'm not sure if it's easy to apply and a glass is usually very goopy and sticky I do not recommend this to others
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Midland, TX
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
I believe this is one of the best brands out on the market. It is easy to use and apply. The packaging is cute and simple. I am a repeat user and I would definitely purchase from this company again.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Gatlinburg
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
I Love NYXs lipgloss however I I felt like this one didn't have a very good pigment and it didn't last very long
Raveena S.
Raveena S.
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
Smells good.. hydrating and affordable.. gives you a hydrating and smooth lips.. there are many colours available..
Darianna G.
Darianna G.
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
This lipgloss shade is really pretty! i love the color and applicator. The only downside is that it wipes off really fast. i bought it at a beauty supply store. i wouldn't recommend
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: NYX Brush-On Lip Gloss, BG-127 Copper Penny
Great creamy pigmented lip gloss. I love the formula that is used with this, also comes in many different shades.