BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New NYX Roll on Eye Shimmer Glitter for Face, Eyes & Body

Buy on Amazon
Mellissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX has some of the best lip colors for super cheap. I love that I can always find a reasonable lipstick with great color for a good price. I don't have to worry about choosing between colors because I can pick several at once due to the price. Would definitely buy again.
Tawdry S.
I got this lipgloss in an ipsy bag. My first thought is that while it goes on smooth I have to constantly reapply. It's nice but but I probably wouldn't purchase this product. I don't care for the formula or the way it looks on my lips.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love Nyx lip gloss. They are always so creamy and smooth and have this amazing smell. This particular shade is super stunning and versatile. It can sometimes go on a little blotchy but it is at a fantastic price point.
Rukhsar K.
Jonesboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE NYX! All the products are so nice and affordable. I would use it again and again. You can get it in any drugstores. I love their lip glosses. Feels amazing.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still one of my favorite lipglosses. It is sticky but not in an annoying way. You can pair this with nyx nude lip pencil for a mauve/browny look. It matches my lip color perfectly. NYX has always been one of my favorite drugstore products. Though it is a drugstore product its quality surpasses what you pay. NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lipgloss is the bomb! It poppin in other words. It's easy to put on with the applicator that is attached to it. I bought this lipgloss from a store in my town. It goes on so smoothly and the only reason I have four stars is because I do not really love the color on my skin tone, but I do like it.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. We both agree that it looks great on her, This lip gloss was really inexpensive, and goes on smooth. It has an applicator that makes it easy to apply. We have purchased again since then and likely will in the future! I would recommend trying.
Danielle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so big on NYX products!!! For a drug store brand, honestly most of their products are amazing and this brush on gloss is no exception!!! I love applying it because it is not heavy on the lips and it has a nice staying power!! I have recommended this to a few friends already!!! Love it
Leslie G.
Long Beach , CA
These glosses are so great & not sticky at all!! They are long lasting and very pigmented, I bought my first one a while ago & I went to get a couple other shades about a month ago, the packaging is so small and very good it has a great amount and last a while great glosses my favorite !!
Alyssa C.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this is one of the best brands out on the market. It is easy to use and apply. The packaging is cute and simple. I am a repeat user and I would definitely purchase from this company again.