NYX Brush On Lash Party All Night Adhesive For Lashes uploaded by Leslie S.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX Brush On Lash Party All Night Adhesive For Lashes
  • "My go to for a night out. Easy application and lasts all night. Doesn’t leave my lashes clumpy and always looked like i just applied some even if i didnt." in 7 reviews
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Ulta and I would totally recommend this to others!
Brittany W.
Tampa, FL
Product works well. This adhesive does a good job at keeping your lashes on and in place all day. I often find that trying to wipe off this product is a bit difficult.
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
I usually don't use actual lash glue for my eyelashes and  decided to try this one day and I really was surprised. It kept my eyelashes on for at least 10 hours without them coming off. They most likely would have lasted longer if i didn't take them off. I did have to use a makeup remover to get the product off. I would recommend this lash glue to someone who is looking to have long lasting results.
Lexy T.
Tempe, AZ
This lash adhesive is fantastic because it has a strong hold, but doesn’t get too clumpy. What I really love about it is that it dries completely clear, helping give my lashes a very natural look to them. It’s also not too expensive and easy to find. This product is definitely a go-to for me!
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
this is good for people who don’t like to use hair glue for their false lashes. it’s easy to apply to the false lashes and actually sticks onto your eyelashes all day unlike some other eyelash glues that won’t last long.
Blanca V.
Ceres, CA
Great products I've used many brands and this is one of my favorites! Great price easy to apply on strip and no residue left behind. I love that it's clear compared to the white or black. I would buy it again
Cali V.
Waco, TX
One of the best eyelash glues for an AMAZING price. I totally plan on buying more for not only myself but for others as a gift that I know would love it. And of course I would recommend this to others
Cierra E.
This made my lashes stay on all night! It's such a good value for the price and it lasts long!! This product is amazing and it's better than almost every other adhesive I've tried. I was satisfied and I recommend!
Jennifer G.
Concord, CA
I feel like this formula could be so much better. You have to wait until it gets tacky in order to use it but it works alright as a back up. I prefer others and it's typically always sold out for some reason.
Leslie S.
San Antonio
I like very much. It dries fast and the lashes stay until the other day instead. I always use this, I have never used another one I definitely recommend it