BY NYX

Get the perfect sun-kissed glow with complementing color combinations from our Bronzer/Blusher Combo. Each blush and bronzer pairing features flattering and natural-looking hues. With 5 shades to choose from it is easier than ever to achieve an impeccable Springtime and Summertime glow.

Sunrise in Bali Ingredients:

Sunrise in Bali May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360)

Ibiza Ingredients:

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

Ibiza May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

Marbella Ingredients:

Marbella May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

Phi Phi Island Ingredients:

Talc, Nylon-12, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane

Phi Phi Island May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 34 (CI 15880), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

Bora Bora Ingredients:

Bora Bora May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Buy on Amazon
  • "i love using this bronzer to contour! a little product goes a long way, so do not go in with a heavy hand! it’s a great matte contouring shade that gives a lot of dimension to the face. i definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable bronzer!" in 15 reviews
Michelle S.
Torrance
Review for: NYX Bronzer & Blusher Combo - Phi Phi Island more...
This product is not strongly pigmented and only results in minor contouring even with multiple layers of application. While I do not have any negative experiences with this product, it also has not impressed me. I use this more as a backup bronzer for an every day look
Savannah T.
Mishawaka
Review for: Marbella more...
I like this for being a combo.
Personally, I’m not a huge fan of combos though.
The color lasts throughout the day though!
I used it once till it was gone and haven’t bought it again because I have a separate bronzer and blush that works better for me.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Amy D.
fort wayne, IN
Review for: Marbella more...
Beautiful colors and perfect combo for my skin tone. I am quite pale and these were perfect combos for my skin tone. Will purchase again. By the way it will stay on all day in the Arizona heat! A must in my book.
Hannan H.
Omaha
Review for: Marbella more...
I love that this product allows me to take two products in one package, especially when I’m traveling! The blush is very light but buildable if you want a deeper blush, and the bronzer is very natural.
Elizabeth H.
College Station, TX
Review for: Marbella more...
Not bad. I used this pallet for quite a while and it looked great on my skin. It left a nice blended finish and added warmth to my otherwise pale face (lol). I would buy this again and it is a great price!
Juliana C.
San Mateo
I loved! It’s so good. I felled a good session in my skin because the bronzer is so light and leaves the skin looking healthy. I like to use it to make markings and leave the face looking tanned. I really recommend this.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
I live this product ! The value is great ! A very good steak on this little product it's little but is very worth it ! And it's a bonus since there is a blush inside as well . I love the blush color it is was very settling on my skin tone i don't find many blush that match or mix with my skin tone so this is a must product for me ! I recommend this !
starring s.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
Review for: Marbella more...
Very good bronzer, it blends well. Packaging could be more spacious. This finish works well in any settings. I would recommend this product to those who just need a pop of color and not a full contour.