BY NYX

Brighten things up with one of our new Bright Idea Illuminating Sticks! Available in a range of radiating hues--including four highlighters, four blushes and four bronzers--each creamy-soft shade goes on smoothly and sets right away for an instant, lit-from-within glow. Petite, portable and perfect for strobing, it’s the makeup must-have of the season.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Ozokerite, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc PCA, Water/Aqua/Eau. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Pinkie Dust, Brick Red Blaze & Rose Petal Pop
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Ozokerite, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc PCA, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Water/Aqua/Eau. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

• Been wanting to try the NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in the...2 Answers
  • Is this any good? Should it be applied before face powder or after?4 Answers
  • Does this feel super heavy on your skin?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "i purchased this in chardonnay shimmer for highlight and maui suntan for bronzer/contour, buy one get one half off at ulta.  my only complaint about the stick is that it makes it easy to draw it too thick onto the face and end up with too much product to blend.  i need to take care to apply the stick more from the sides than the middle. other than that i adore the chardonnay shimmer, it is a slightly warm but sheer tone that could suit just about anybody; the maui suntan is more shimmery than what i wanted it for, but it's nice to play around with for a sun-kissed glow.  aside from being shiny, these were still in place after 12 hours yesterday!" in 37 reviews
  • "this highlighter makes for a really nice glowy, dewy finish. i love using this for a more natural makeup look, or as a base highlight that i'll layer under other powder or cream highlighters. it can break up your foundation a bit or make it look a little oily, so i suggest double checking your foundation ingredients and making sure to diffuse a bit with your fingers." in 28 reviews
  • "i have this product in the shade lavender lust, because i'm obsessed with how it looks on my pale skin (gold and silver based doesn't work, obviously). there is so much product for the price point and it's nice and buildable." in 13 reviews
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Lavender Lust, Pinkie Dust more...
These were an impulse buy at Target. I already have a few highlighters/illuminators but for whatever reason I keep feeling the need to add another one to my makeup stash.

I purchased both Lavender Lust and Pinkie Dust. I felt these could potentially be great alternatives to the Fenty Beauty sticks I've been lusting after.

I'm so glad I bought these instead. At only $7.99 each, these are a steal compared to FB's $25 price tag at Sephora.

Lavender Lust gives me an icy sheen while Pinkie Dust provides a soft pink glow on my fair skin. They blend out very easily with the tips of my fingers and they don't feel greasy. They glide on easily and feel powdery once applied. I find that they aren't BAM in your face sparkle and shimmer, which I also like because sometimes you have to tone it down for the office and whatnot.

I am definitely interested in trying out some of the other shades and exploring the potential. I've been thinking of other ways to use these sticks (Pinkie Dust to enhance blush; Lavender Lust as an eyeshadow base?) and I'm excited to try new things out.
Emily Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Lavender Lust, Coralicious more...
These sticks are great. The coral is a really nice cream blush that has great coverage and is easy to blend and brightens up my face( making me look like I got my 8 hrs lol) The lavender I use as a highlight which doesn’t blend as easily but looks really nice once you get the hang of it. They last a pretty long time while looking Fresh but later on in the night tend to crease a bit. NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Lavender Lust more...
This is easily one of my favorite highlighters. I own Lavender Lust, which is a gorgeous lavender color that gives just the right amount of sparkle - more blinding than my everyday highlighters, but not glittery enough to be ridiculous. I'm generally not a huge fan of cream formula highlighters, but this one is very blendable and easy to apply.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Lavender Lust, Sun Kissed Crush, Chardonnay Shimmer, Topaz Tan, Sandy Glow, Rose Petal Pop, Brick Red Blaze, Coralicious, Pinkie Dust, Pearl Pink Lace, Maui Suntan, Bermuda Bronze, Other more...
These high lighters are SOOO nice and so affordable. I typically am not a fan of liquid/stick high lighters, because they can often stay wet or dewy but this one is definitely the exception. The pigment is perfect and it is not sticky at all. Also these colors come in such a wide range that you can use them for other things as well. I love using the deeper tones for a cream contour  NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick
Britt D.
Saugus, MA
I have this in lavender lust. I wanted to find an affordable dube for the MILK holographic stick and this does the job. The slight lavender color gives a nice ethereal or other worldly glow without it looking too unnatural. I like to pair this with a purple eye shadow or blush when i want to look more alien.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Lavender Lust more...
I love this highlighter!  I love the brand NYX as it is super affordable, but their products are great too!  I love laying this highlighter with a powder form as well for extra glimmer!  I want my highlight to blind! lol
I would definitely buy this again and try out some different shades!
Georgeanne T.
Review for: Lavender Lust more...
I’m so pale that I’ve never been able to find a highlight that looks right on me. I also have dry skin so I never use powder products. I bought the Lavender shade of this product instead of the similar $25 Fenty stick. This highlight can be subtle or buildable. It’s creamy and easy to use. Definitely worth the $8.
✌️️❤️Ari❤️✌️️ Z.
Review for: Lavender Lust more...
This is a great highlighter! It has a good formula and comes in many shades for bronzer and blush as well. I chose the wrong color. This purple color would look stunning on someone with much darker skin than me. Otherwise it is great and I cant wait ti try the other colors.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Chardonnay Shimmer more...
This is an ok product for the price but definitely not my favorite shimmer product. Just a little too much shine and hard to make it look natural in my opinion. Maybe I grabbed the wrong shade or need help with application tips as I’m self taught but this one wasn’t the best 😬
Cara J.
Big Lake, MN
Review for: Lavender Lust more...
I tried the Lavender Lust color. It goes on smoothly with a shimmery finish, and blends well. My only complaint was that it broke pretty quickly, but I might have just gotten a rogue bad one, because I'm usually very happy with the quality of Nyx products.
Alecia K.
Is this any good? Should it be applied before face powder or after?
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Does this feel super heavy on your skin?
Maria G.
How well does it blend?
Andrea H.
Does this blend with foundations or would it be an obvious markup
Sara M.
Been wanting to try the NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in the lavender shade. Anyone tried it? Is it a good highlighter? Or is there something better