BY NYX

If you’re addicted to smokey eyes this kit is custom-made for you. It contains a palette of pigmented eyeshadows to create gray smokey eyes, purple smokey eyes, bronze smokey eyes and natural smokey eyes. Kit also contains 3 blushers 3 face powders 4 concealers 16 lip colors 12 glitter creams and 1 black eye liner.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Eyeshadow
Talc, Petrolatum, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Face Color
Talc, Petrolatum, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 34 (CI 15880).

Blusher, Bronzer, Highlighter & Contour
Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Petrolatum, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Lipgloss
Polybutene, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minérale, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Glitter Cream
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 34 (CI 15880).

Concealer
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Polybutene, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Eyeliner
Isopropyl Myristate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Octyldodecanol, Ceresin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de Carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Butylparaben, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxide (CI 77499).

• I've always wanted to try this!! I haven't gotten the cha...2 Answers
  • Might sound silly but did the pallet come with any sort o...2 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation with the eyeshadow powders and bl...1 Answers
NYX Box of Smokey Look Collection
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE NYX!! Cookies are so pigmented and amazing!!! Try them out!!!" in 17 reviews
  • "This was definitely a steal for 22 dollars as you get a highlighter, eyeshadows, a contouring powder, a bronzer, concealers, lip glosses and glitter. Some of the shadows are super pigmented where as others you have to build up though they're easy to build up. The bronzer is a shimmery goldish color that could work for any skintone. The contour looks dark but works for my pale skin if i use a bit. The highlighter is a matte white but it's pigmented and gets the job done. The lip glosses are creamy and glossy and the glitters are great at first but after a couple uses you get less glitter and more, just, vaseline. The concealers work pretty well and i use the brown as a cream contour which works great. I would definitely buy this product again although i expect this to last a very very long time. " in 6 reviews
  • "Helps out a lot with if you're unsure on how to apply makeup for the smokey eye look." in 1 review
  • "It is a very good product and I didn't dislike anting about it." in 1 review
Prestigious Gal ..
Howe
I love how many choices are in this palette but it is just not up to par with their other palettes. I was really excited about the glitter colors but from the ones I have tried so far, they are not good... They are over sticky, they do not show up well, and even with primer on under them, they just do not stand out.... I wanted to love this palette but it just did not do it for me.
Katlyn B.
Wingate, NC
I normally do not like large palettes like this because they are normally cheaply made, not pigmented, and almost just like powder. This one has me very surprised. I received it as a Christmas present and everything I have used thus far is great quality and pigmented. The blushes are beautiful colors and every eyeshadow shade is flattering for all eye colors especially green and brown. I will get a lot of use out of this. I highly recommend this palette if you want a mix of everything in small quantities. Not sure of the price, but being NYX I'm sure it's reasonable.
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
This was my very first eyeshadow palette, at the time i thought it was the best thing in the world. But i soon realized that the color pay off was horrible, it does not cover even with a primer. Blending is such a task. The bronzers, contour powder and blush do not do anything for dark skin so i touched that only once. However the lippie portion at the bottom, is to die for. I sometimes use the glitter part on my eyes as well and thats why i've held unto this palette.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is one of the first makeup purchases I made. It is a cute set for a beginner. The Shadows are not the best quality but the Glitters are really pigmented. It is nice for a person that is just starting out
Erin G.
East Meadow, NY
Ally L.
Portland, OR
I've spent more money on things with less use than this box, that's pretty impressive. As someone with a background in theater and particularly costume and makeup design, I really appreciate the selection available. In a small company my department never got the big bucks so we did a lot of scavenging and the like to get what we do have. That's where my experience with this comes from, I've used NYX in the past and will continue to because they understand the need. They come out with a product like this, with good quality shadows, concealers, blushes and the works in shades that are useful to people like me. I wouldn't go out of my way to get this if it was just for me, and I wouldn't get use out of a majority of this box, but if you like doing makeup on people, particularly with different skin tones, this is a great start to a collection.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
You would think that this would be a great starter palette. It is so far from that. No pigmentation and takes forever to build colors. This is more or less for a child or young adult to play with
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
It has a lot of product for the price, but some of the shadows are hit and miss, and the glitters are chunky and get everywhere, but this is great to play with and try out different looks with.
Alyssa C.
I love everything about this palette. Especially the eye shadows. They're pigmented and don't have much fall out. I use this palette any time I use eye shadow. Definitely recommend. Has such beautiful shades.
Joane G.
Caracas
Obviously the palette is super luxurious and appealing to many people, but the most important thing I'd say is the pigmentation, there if there is not much cover, as pallets pharmacy (and I do it as constructive criticism) pigmented much more NYX this is good, but if you're looking for something that Pigmente much, this is not the right palette. Recommended if you only need the basics.
Molly C.
Little Silver, NJ
How much is this product?? It looks like it would be pretty expensive for stuff u normally wouldn't use.
Cel D.
Lethbridge
I've always wanted to try this!! I haven't gotten the chance to yet, but I am hopeful I'll get the chance to get my hand on one of these! Is the pigment as good as it claims to be?
Candace W.
Maple Ridge
Might sound silly but did the pallet come with any sort of guidelines for application or a cheat sheet of ideas? I would think that many options would be overwhelming and difficult to start.
Rachel W.
Fayetteville, AR
How is the pigmentation with the eyeshadow powders and blush?
Briana S.
I'm not usually crazy about the big palettes like this that have a little bit of everything. They usually seem kind of cheap and powdery. I got this a couple of years ago though for S's and giggles and it's been of better use to me than I thought it would be. It's actually been used more on my oldest daughter than anything else. She is in dance and we use it as stage makeup. I've also incorporated it into her Halloween costumes. She especially loves the glitter. I recently gave it to her to use in her "play makeup" bag. I steal some of the lip color sometimes. ;)