BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
All the Nyx products I’ve tried have been amazing. The multi colors are amazing and surprisingly pigmented. They have many ranges of colors that you can try and i would recommend if you’re wanting to experiment
Courtney W.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeshadow comes in pretty colors but it’s not as pigmented as it could be. It also tends to stick a little when you try to blend, so you have to work with it a little.
Maya J.
Pooler
I purchased this because of the price and didn’t like it at all. There is no pigmentation, I didn’t like how it blended. I do like nyx but I feel like there is a lot of room for improvement for their eyeshadows.
Arianah F.
Sandusky, OH
In love with all of the colors in this palette, they all mostly glide on my skip beautiful and really pop out (esp when paired with the NYX white base) love this product
Bethany H.
Point Of Rocks, MD
Nice pigment. A little chalky. Make sure to use a shadow insurance that will hold it on all day. Colors make good for everyday wear and festival wear. I wouldn't use on Days where I feel like I'm sweating a lot.
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
I like these shadows however I feel that they do not fade well enough and I've been using them for a long time and I still believe they should improve their formula, anyway I like them and I accept them. Are not the best but give the shot to the floor to do a make-up.
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this product thinking I would use it a lot. But turns out, (lol) nobody really used colorful colors for their eyes. I kinda looked like a circus clown. It's a good palette if you want to do like costume make up. Although it doesn't stay on very well..
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
This product is amazing! I would have never thought that they would be so highly pigmented for such a low price. I love this eyeshadow pallets. It is one of the best pallets from the drugstore. Worth every penny would highly recommend it!
Jasmine B.
I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. The package was great and the variety is amazing. I never know what color to use on my eyes. It's very long lasting and I'm definitely gonna buy another one when I run out of this.
savana j.
Love love love this a shadow box I do makeup daily and I love that this gives you the option for a wide variety of looks and the colors are pigmented buttery and Airy and blend very well highly recommend
ana m.
Barquisimeto
How good is this? Is it worth it?
Amyia S.
id love to review this product but i cant find it any where and i love to be able to use it for the first time  it seems like its very recommended
Aline F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Alguem já experimentou , gostaria de saber se relâmpago tem um bom resultado ?
Emily R.
Hyde Park, NY
Are all of the colors as pigmented as they look?
Anayeli Z.
Anaheim, CA
I want this for my birthday! Lol i wonder if ulta has it?