BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Za Za Zu Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-66, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

Desiree B.
I would never ever ever recommend this mascara to anyone I know, whether friend or foe. The first time I used this, I felt as if no product was on the applicator, but when I used it, it did make a difference. I should mention, the difference was very hard to see unless you had the other eye not applied. After a few hours, my coworker asked if I was feeling ok because my eyes were bright red. I took this off and tried it again the next day. From the moment I walked out my door, it was so itchy and I kept rubbing my eyes, making them red again.

I wouldn't recommend because it's very irritating to the eyes, as well as very hard to see results. Do yourself a favor and try another mascara.
JOY C.
Lancaster, PA
Okay so NO! NYX has some good products but this one was not good. It has a weird chemical smell and made my eyes itchy whenever I applied it to my lashes. It also feels grainy. Like the dried bits of mascara was getting in my eyes. However, I give it a star because i liked the brush applicator. It's soft and I'm sure if it was paired with better formula it would have been a great product.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bought this at Ulta, but it was barely worth it. I love NYX products because they are affordable and they normally last forever. Well, I will definitely be sticking to their primer and lip products after this experience. The only thing I like about this product is the brush, the formula is terrible. It barely does anything for my lashes and it stinks! I've actually started using this brush with a different formula because it just doesn't work. Very disappointed.
Ivy K.
I need a new mascara so I stopped by target to get some and thought that it would be a good one! Unfortunately it is really bad. It adds a tiny bit if length but not enough. It is not thick at all and not long lasting. I'm pretty disappointed and will not be purchasing it again.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Literally worst mascara that I have used . Ever in my life time. When you buy the product, (I should have known) it felt like I was hold air, but I thought hey maybe that's just how it's made. But literally I feel no product inside. Only reason I am giving it two stars is because when I apply my regular mascara, and then use this over top, it does make my lashes darker and bolder but other than that, using it by itself is a waste !
Talisa C.
When I purchased this item I was immediately excited but then come to find myself extremely let down. It did not give me the volume or length or even fullness I wanted. It was really flaky and smelled like chemicals that made my eyes water all the time.
Lara N.
Carterville, MO
This is a big NO for me. Bought this with high hopes and got let down VERY quickly. First off, the fibers go everywhere.... EVERYWHERE! In your eye, under your eye, in your face.. etc. Secondly, the formula IS DRY! I feel sooo nasty when I try to take it off because it feels so corse on my lashes and it take way to much effort to get off! I will not repurchase and I will never recommend
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Was super excited about trying this and instantly hated it. The fibers fall on my cheeks and into my eye and they burn so bad! Dried out quick too. Worst thing I've ever gotten from them.
Brandy B.
This mascara is okay - it gets the job done but it isn't anything special. I received it as a gift but there are definitely mascaras that lengthen and darken my eyelashes better. I probably would not buy again.
Rachel C.
I love NYX products and found this on clearance at my local grocery store. I've always been intrigued by those fiber mascaras but never enough to invest in a pyramid scheme. For reference, my favorite mascara of all time is urban decay perversion. I prefer bristle brushes to silicone because I find they give me a lot more volume. Long lashes are great, but when I look for a mascara I like one that actually is kinda clumpy and makes me look like I have giant false lashes. This mascara did not give me what I want. I did give me a little length, but the fibers can flake off a bit. It was a good base layer for me for other mascaras. If you're younger or just want a really natural look, mainly just darker lashes and a tiny bit of length and separation with no clumps, then you might like this mascara!