BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Za Za Zu Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-66, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Za Za Zu
  • "This mascara works very well. I use it on under other mascara as a "base" mascara to make my lashes look thicker. It does not clump or flake after being worn for a while. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone. " in 7 reviews
Desiree B.
Tinley Park, IL
I would never ever ever recommend this mascara to anyone I know, whether friend or foe. The first time I used this, I felt as if no product was on the applicator, but when I used it, it did make a difference. I should mention, the difference was very hard to see unless you had the other eye not applied. After a few hours, my coworker asked if I was feeling ok because my eyes were bright red. I took this off and tried it again the next day. From the moment I walked out my door, it was so itchy and I kept rubbing my eyes, making them red again.

I wouldn't recommend because it's very irritating to the eyes, as well as very hard to see results. Do yourself a favor and try another mascara.
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
This mascara gives a great length to the lash but not volume (which is ok since I curl my lashes) I bought this at ulta and for a great price the only thing I would change is the application brush size it’s slightly large but still recommend
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I bought this at Ulta, but it was barely worth it. I love NYX products because they are affordable and they normally last forever. Well, I will definitely be sticking to their primer and lip products after this experience. The only thing I like about this product is the brush, the formula is terrible. It barely does anything for my lashes and it stinks! I've actually started using this brush with a different formula because it just doesn't work. Very disappointed.
Kat ..
Spring Hill, FL
This products is okay , some days it's awesome and my eyes pop in that cute let me stare at myself a little longer, and then other days it make me stare at myself in utter disgust. Sad sad sad
Micah W.
Bartlesville, OK
Not good. The fibers kept getting in my eyes. With a few coats of this and another mascara my lashes looked good but the fibers getting in my eyes wasn’t worth it.
Ivy K.
I need a new mascara so I stopped by target to get some and thought that it would be a good one! Unfortunately it is really bad. It adds a tiny bit if length but not enough. It is not thick at all and not long lasting. I'm pretty disappointed and will not be purchasing it again.
a ..
Burleson, TX
i had high expectations of this since i love nyx, but after trying this i was not a fan of it. It is a fiber mascara so if you’re a fan of that, you might like it but if not i don’t recommend this.
Joy C.
Lancaster, PA
Okay so NO! NYX has some good products but this one was not good. It has a weird chemical smell and made my eyes itchy whenever I applied it to my lashes. It also feels grainy. Like the dried bits of mascara was getting in my eyes. However, I give it a star because i liked the brush applicator. It's soft and I'm sure if it was paired with better formula it would have been a great product.
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Literally worst mascara that I have used . Ever in my life time. When you buy the product, (I should have known) it felt like I was hold air, but I thought hey maybe that's just how it's made. But literally I feel no product inside. Only reason I am giving it two stars is because when I apply my regular mascara, and then use this over top, it does make my lashes darker and bolder but other than that, using it by itself is a waste !
Talisa C.
When I purchased this item I was immediately excited but then come to find myself extremely let down. It did not give me the volume or length or even fullness I wanted. It was really flaky and smelled like chemicals that made my eyes water all the time.