BY NYX

NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Za Za Zu,Get longer and fuller lashes using the Boudoir Mascara Collection. Consisting of 7 formulas and distinctive wands, each mascara delivers full, lengthening, and curled lashes. Extend, volumize, and darken lashes... see more...

Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
Review for: Za
This mascara instantly lengthens you lashes after application. As someone with lashes that rarely hold a curl, this mascara is impressive and allows to keep that curl a little longer. The wand doesn't hold a ton of mascara, allowing for it to not form clumps on the lashes.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Za
Trying this product out for the first time. I love my NYX Le Frou Frou and have high hopes for this one. First couple of times I have used it the curl hasn't held very well. It definitely lengthens and adds volume but again the hold isn't the greatest.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Review for: Za
Awful. This did absolutely nothing on my lashes! Even after applying 2-3 coats of this, it made my lashes look so weak and not long or full. It did nothing.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Review for: Za
Okay so this mascara doesn't clump or anything. It does go on really light. I use it as a base coat before applying my second mascara.
Mackenzy O.
Review for: Za
These mascara do work really well but they may be some what liquid at times and have a weird grassy smell
Maria M.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Za
This mascara did not work for, it was flaky through out the day and It had a lot of fall out.
Gina G.
Review for: Za
I usually love NYX products, and had high hopes for this mascara. To be honest, I purchased it initially for it's super-cute name (not the best deciding factor in retrospect). It is a fiber-infused mascara, so I expected it to provide extra volume and length. This really did next to nothing for my lashes on its own, though. It did separate my lashes nicely and wasn't clumpy. But even after a couple coats it appeared as if I was wearing next to nothing on my lashes. I played around with it a bit more and discovered that it did provide a good base coat for other mascaras - the fibers were amplified by using a different, more intense mascara over the top of this. So it wasn't completely useless; however, I wouldn't recommend spending the money on it, unless you are looking for a very natural, "barely-there" look. NYX has plenty of other mascaras that are worth the money, like their Doll Eye Mascara or the Le Frou Frou Mascara, which is also from the Boudoir Mascara Collection.
Ivy K.
Review for: Za
I need a new mascara so I stopped by target to get some and thought that it would be a good one! Unfortunately it is really bad. It adds a tiny bit if length but not enough. It is not thick at all and not long lasting. I'm pretty disappointed and will not be purchasing it again.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Za
I bought this at Ulta, but it was barely worth it. I love NYX products because they are affordable and they normally last forever. Well, I will definitely be sticking to their primer and lip products after this experience. The only thing I like about this product is the brush, the formula is terrible. It barely does anything for my lashes and it stinks! I've actually started using this brush with a different formula because it just doesn't work. Very disappointed.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Review for: Za
Literally worst mascara that I have used . Ever in my life time. When you buy the product, (I should have known) it felt like I was hold air, but I thought hey maybe that's just how it's made. But literally I feel no product inside. Only reason I am giving it two stars is because when I apply my regular mascara, and then use this over top, it does make my lashes darker and bolder but other than that, using it by itself is a waste !