BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Provocateur Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Provocateur
  • "This mascara is super! It Make your lashes really big and give them volume and make your lashes really black thing that I really like❤ and it's affordable and long lasting 😉❤" in 4 reviews
  • "I love NYx this product is amazing makes your eyelashes look bolder beautiful no clumps and no black smears under your eyes" in 2 reviews
  • "For a little bit more money you can get a lot more mascara with other brands." in 1 review
Paulina L.
I am all for falsies and this is the only mascara I love to use without them. It doesn't clump. And the price isn't bad. I Highly recommend you try it.
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
valerie c.
Bell gardens , CA
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this mascara and I love how it has 2 brushes! This product really lifts up my lashes and has an amazing finished look.
Anna H.
I liked this a lot more than I thought. It has two different brush options, one for applying to the top lashes and then a "wiper" I think is what they call the other. that one is great for bottom lashes. Perfect amount and no clumps
Sara W.
NORMAN, OK
I'm super disappointed in this mascara- I've never had issues with any NYX products before trying this one. I first tried out the Level 1 Heavy- the wand really was a struggle to work with and left clumps in my lashes. After about 6 hours, there were flakes of it coming off onto my face.

The only redeeming part of this mascara is the level 2 light--it's not amazing but it wasn't nearly as clumpy and difficult as the level 1. It's still not really worth the effort of this mascara.
Ash♡ A.
Dubai
I really loved the two brush concept in one product. The price is reasonable. You can use this on a daily basis, the thinner brush for a more natural look and the thick brush for volumized lashes. Really easy to apply and i would definitely recommend this for all.
Megan P.
Really clumpy, smears and comes off easily. Not really my favorite. I guess I would use this if I ran out of my other mascara. But it's not my favorite. I really wouldn't recommend this mascara. Sorry.
Courtney A.
Zachary, LA
Good mascara, doesn't make my eyelashes as long as I like them. Good mascara for running errands, gym days, or lunch dates. Not dramatic enough for evenings! I would use this product again.
Cristina M.
I have not had the opportunity to buy the product, but if I use it once in a free sample it seems that the packaging is beautiful and elegant, it is easy to transport and easy to put, it also has a pleasant smell. I liked