BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Provocateur Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Provocateur
  • "This mascara is super! It Make your lashes really big and give them volume and make your lashes really black thing that I really like❤ and it's affordable and long lasting 😉❤" in 4 reviews
  • "I love NYx this product is amazing makes your eyelashes look bolder beautiful no clumps and no black smears under your eyes" in 2 reviews
  • "For a little bit more money you can get a lot more mascara with other brands." in 1 review
misbah m.
Lahore
The mascara was not what i have expectations after using their previous cosmetics things ...used it for only 2-3 times.... It used to smudge..
Samantha L.
Abbotsford, BC
I'm super picky with mascara and of course this one was less then impressive for me. Definitely didn't do anything.
Donja C.
La Vernia, TX
Tried this and was expecting better results. It made my lashes clump and I definitely do not like that. Wanted them to be long and full but just clumped... Had to take it off
Sara W.
Norman, OK
I'm super disappointed in this mascara- I've never had issues with any NYX products before trying this one. I first tried out the Level 1 Heavy- the wand really was a struggle to work with and left clumps in my lashes. After about 6 hours, there were flakes of it coming off onto my face.

The only redeeming part of this mascara is the level 2 light--it's not amazing but it wasn't nearly as clumpy and difficult as the level 1. It's still not really worth the effort of this mascara.
Ashley b.
Plainfield, IL
It is waterproof. it is not good. it never holds a curl and never thickens. if you want a mascara that lengthen it does that well but that's really it.
Elizabeth H.
This mascara was just okay. It was pretty pigmented, but really didn't do much else for my lashes.
Elyse L.
Boca Raton, FL
Did not like this product. Didn't provide the volume or keep the curl I wanted.
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
It's not bad for the price but it's just not my cup of tea. It was a bit too clumpy looking for my liking, this mascara is perfect for beginners.
Rosa P.
This is such an amazing an affordable mascara, i bought it online and i have to say that u don't regret it cause it makes my brown eyes to look amazing.
Kristin S.
Chesterfield, MI
Used this once. Was looking for something on the cheaper end and found this at Ulta. It did the job, but nothing very dramatic. So I am not sticking with this product, I prefer thick/dark, long lashes.