BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Provocateur Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Provocateur
  • "This mascara is super! It Make your lashes really big and give them volume and make your lashes really black thing that I really like❤ and it's affordable and long lasting 😉❤" in 4 reviews
  • "I love NYx this product is amazing makes your eyelashes look bolder beautiful no clumps and no black smears under your eyes" in 2 reviews
  • "For a little bit more money you can get a lot more mascara with other brands." in 1 review
Summer M.
This is the hands down best mascara, the ONLY real waterproof one I've found. I have no run even after showering, sweating. The best mascara for a good natural look. I've gotten any compliments asking if I had lash extensions. Dries within seconds.
Cristina M.
I have not had the opportunity to buy the product, but if I use it once in a free sample it seems that the packaging is beautiful and elegant, it is easy to transport and easy to put, it also has a pleasant smell. I liked
Paulina L.
I am all for falsies and this is the only mascara I love to use without them. It doesn't clump. And the price isn't bad. I Highly recommend you try it.
Emily P.
I have switched all mascaras for this one. By far my favorite item of makeup in my kit. NYX has become my go to brand. I love them because they are cruelty free and the makeup applies really well. This mascara glides on super smooth and lasts a long time. Definitely a favorite for 2016!
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
MUST HAVE !!! Not only is it affordable you can grab it anywhere. Very easy to apply and last most of the day
Whitney D.
owensboro,ky
Amazing doesn't clump, great product and packaging. Easy to use and very inexpensive so it's easy to replace
سارّة Q.
For lashes lover like me , this is your dream mascara , wonderful texture and you will get a charming look
Shannon B.
For the price, nyx has the best quality. I had a small nearly unnoticeable amount of flaking with this formula but it was nothing I hadnt dealt with before.
valerie c.