BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Provocateur Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Provocateur
  • "This mascara is super! It Make your lashes really big and give them volume and make your lashes really black thing that I really like❤ and it's affordable and long lasting 😉❤" in 4 reviews
  • "I love NYx this product is amazing makes your eyelashes look bolder beautiful no clumps and no black smears under your eyes" in 2 reviews
  • "For a little bit more money you can get a lot more mascara with other brands." in 1 review
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
It's not bad for the price but it's just not my cup of tea. It was a bit too clumpy looking for my liking, this mascara is perfect for beginners.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Not my favorite but I don't mind using it. I got it in a nyx gift set a purchased. It does go on very dark but it doesn't last ll day.
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
This mascara is good for If you want your lashes to look thicker. However I feel I had to apply too many coats to get there.
Mikyla S.
Endicott, NY
I like this mascara! It gives me length but makes my lashes somewhat clumpy but I don't mind. It makes my lashes pretty dark
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this mascara and I love how it has 2 brushes! This product really lifts up my lashes and has an amazing finished look.
valerie c.
Bell gardens , CA
Randi N.
Nice wear, easy to apply, gives illusion of fuller lashes. Does sting when you get it in your eye if you get it wet at all.
Amber K.
San Antonio, TX
This is definitely one of the best mascaras I've ever used. something I will be repurchasing as long as they have it
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
The color of the mascara is great! Although you have to do a couple coats it leaves your lashes looking full and long
Melissa D.
Ridgewood, NY
I've tried the mascara and it was really good. I love nyx well the brand for makeup. I go crazy buying nyx products.