BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Provocateur Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This mascara is super! It Make your lashes really big and give them volume and make your lashes really black thing that I really like❤ and it's affordable and long lasting 😉❤" in 4 reviews
  • "I love NYx this product is amazing makes your eyelashes look bolder beautiful no clumps and no black smears under your eyes" in 2 reviews
  • "For a little bit more money you can get a lot more mascara with other brands." in 1 review
Summer M.
This is the hands down best mascara, the ONLY real waterproof one I've found. I have no run even after showering, sweating. The best mascara for a good natural look. I've gotten any compliments asking if I had lash extensions. Dries within seconds.
Yasmeen A.
Harwood Hts, IL
I love this mascara. I love how it has two brushes. I use this product everyday. This was the first time I bought it and I love it. I bought it from Nordstrom rack! I would totally recommend it. Because it gives a dramatic and a light look
Kristin S.
Chesterfield, MI
Used this once. Was looking for something on the cheaper end and found this at Ulta. It did the job, but nothing very dramatic. So I am not sticking with this product, I prefer thick/dark, long lashes.
Molly Z.
Very cool mascara! This is a great idea for a double use in one package. The thinner opening is great for lower lashes and really separating and combing out any clumps. The thicker opening is perfect for really coating the lashes with product. My only complaint is that the thick opening is just a little bit too thick and has a little too much product on it for my liking. I tend to end up with some smudges on my browbone, but it's nothing a simple cotton swab won't clean up!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Not my favorite does not do much for my lashes bummed about this thought the concept was cool! I have a mac mascara that comes with two wands that I can't get enough of. This one does not do the trick for me you are much better off going with a different product try lash paradise by L'Oréal!
Dorina ❤.
Willow Grove, PA
Yaaaaaaaay! Finally and afforfable brand that puts out GOOD mascara. It gives a similar volumunous look like my "two faced better than sex" mascara and also gives me length. Its so much better that other drugstore mascaras because it doesnt give me super spaced out lashes that looks crazy! I would totally reccomend this for someone looking for a cheaper alternative to some of their current mascara brands
Michelle G.
Leesburg
This mascara takes bedroom eyes to a whole new level! This is my go to mascara for date nights or weekends out; my friends are envious of the thick lush lashes that this brand provides! The bold creamy look of this lash mascara will give you thick full extended lashes to make every man swoon!
Megan P.
Really clumpy, smears and comes off easily. Not really my favorite. I guess I would use this if I ran out of my other mascara. But it's not my favorite. I really wouldn't recommend this mascara. Sorry.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
Good product for its price! Lengthens & thickens lashes without being too clumpy! I don't wear mascara often enough that I want to buy a more expensive brand so this is perfect for my needs! I will continue to buy this product!
Trezelle M.
Albany, NY
Mannnn, this mascara is everything! Everytime i put it on I'm like "yass girl yass, slay". So i be slaying. It makes my eyes look glamorous. I be walking with the confidence of Beyonce :Slay Queen Slay".