BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Pin-Up Tease Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

• Did anyone else find this formula to be very wet and had ...3 Answers
  • How long does this mascara last?4 Answers
NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease
  • "I adore this mascara! I have naturally long eyelashes, and most of the mascaras I use leave residue above and below my eyes as I wear them. This stuff is the exception to that. I've tried high end mascaras (Better than Sex, Mac, etc) but none have provided all day wear as well as my Pin Up Tease mascara does. It's easy to apply, easy to remove, and provides just enough volume and length to make your eyelashes stand out. In a good way, of course! " in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara that I have ever used. I've gone through about 3 tubes and I NEVER buy the same mascara that many times in a row, so you know it's good! The brush is curved and curls lashes great! The formula isn't clumpy, and I've found it very easy to wash off at night with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Fairly cheap at Ulta for about $6 and sometimes even BOGO free online! I will never stop buying this product!" in 7 reviews
Meja T.
Denver
I actually just used this today, it's probably my favorite mascara to use as of right now. It gives off an effect as if you've curled your lashes which is nice and the bristles on the brush are tiny so your lashes won't clump, instead they separate nicely. I like how it was packaged and it wasn't that expensive in my opinion.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This is my second favorite mascara. I am a big fan of NYX they have nice products that are easy to find and they are inexpensive! This mascara is only around $5.99 and I used to only ever get this mascara until I tried the Clinique high impact mascara. Honestly if I run out of my Clinique I’ll probably buy this again to use until I can go out to Ulta.
Corri D.
Even though this mascara isn’t waterproof I’ve never had any problems with smudging. I love the applicator and the price is spot on. One of my favorites. I have worn all day long with no clumping or flaking. 10/10 would recommend.
Em S.
columbus
Overall, I really like this product. It is pigmented, opaque, and it has decent volume. Also, it doesn’t tear my eyelashes out when I try to take it off. The only thing I don’t like about the mascara is how watery it is.
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
I’m a mascara junkie. I will not, I repeat will not go out with out mascara. This is my favorite daily user. I wish the wand was a little bigger. But I think that’s more or less because I have a naturally larger eye. Formula does not flake. And replacing it every other month isn’t a high impact on your wallet.
Jillian D.
This product leaves my lashes clumpy and the fall out after maybe 1 hour is horrendous. I used this twice, only because I really wanted to like it.While it does curl your lashes, you can tell that you have mascara on by all of its clumpiness. I do not recommend this product.
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
I have repurchased this many times and most likely will in the future. I love how it lengthens and separates my lashes. They never looked clumpy or spidery. I didn’t mind that it was a wetter formula at the beginning but once it dries out a little it does preform better.
Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
I originally got this mascara in a pinch when I ran out of the one I normally buy. I wish the wand would separate my lashes more, but overall it does the trick. It’s a thinner mascara, so I don’t see a lot of added volume. I use it daily and curl my lashes beforehand.
⭐️Kelly⭐️ O.
P C Beach, FL
I just really love this mascara!! I previously used Better Than Sex by TooFaced and honestly I wouldn’t go back. This product lasted all day without falling off or smearing. It lengthened without getting clumpy. I will definitely keep using this product.
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
I love the shape of this wand, but the actual mascara is a huge disappointment, even for only being $6. It is so loose and watery that the first time I removed the wand from the tube, I splashed mascara all over my mirror. I persevered and applied it, but got it everywhere! It took longer to clean up than it did to do my whole face as once this stuff dries, it doesn't budge; except the instant that it dries on your lashes (which now feel like they are plastic-coated) it flakes off. Bad news for anyone who has to read most of the day and horrible news for contact lens people. I haven't decided yet whether or not to return. I might just keep the wand for use elsewhere and toss the actual mascara. Bottom line is if you're not into spending more than $20 on a tube of mascara, there are several low-cost mascaras out there and ALL of them are better than this one.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
How long does this mascara last?
Maddie W.
Evans, GA
Did anyone else find this formula to be very wet and had trouble drying?