BeautyEyeMascaraNYX
Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease

NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Pin-Up Tease Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

Does anyone know if this is an okay product for sensitive eyes?
Did anyone else find this formula to be very wet and had trouble drying?
How long does this mascara last?
Start your review of NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease!
Product Highlights
I adore this mascara! I have naturally long eyelashes, and most of the mascaras I use leave residue above and below my eyes as I wear them. This stuff is the exception to that. I've tried high end mascaras (Better than Sex, Mac, etc) but none have provided all day wear as well as my Pin Up Tease mascara does. It's easy to apply, easy to remove, and provides just enough volume and length to make your eyelashes stand out. In a good way, of course! in reviews
...that many times in a row, so you know it's good! The brush is curved and curls lashes great! The formula isn't clumpy, and I've found it very easy to wash off at night with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Fairly cheap at Ulta for about $6 and sometimes even BOGO free online! I will never stop buying this product!in reviews
Melissa   .
Yakima, WA
1,208 reviews
NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease uploaded by Melissa   .
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this mascara in a beauty exchange tell me why you guys like this mascara and I’m very excited to try this mascara
Wineshka V.
Kissimmee
NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease uploaded by Wineshka V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used mascara for many years I just recently started doing my eyelash extensions so I don't require a mascara but when I used to use mascara all the time this one is definitely one of my favorites it is 9 of 10.
jenny C.
San Elizario, TX
NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease uploaded by jenny C.
I love the shape of this wand, but the actual mascara is a huge disappointment, even for only being $6. It is so loose and watery that the first time I removed the wand from the tube, I splashed mascara all over my mirror. I persevered and applied it, but got it everywhere! It took longer to clean up than it did to do my whole face as once this stuff dries, it doesn't budge; except the instant that it dries on your lashes (which now feel like they are plastic-coated) it flakes off. Bad news for anyone who has to read most of the day and horrible news for contact lens people. I haven't decided yet whether or not to return. I might just keep the wand for use elsewhere and toss the actual mascara. Bottom line is if you're not into spending more than $20 on a tube of mascara, there are several low-cost mascaras out there and ALL of them are better than this one.
miyah S.
This product works extremely nicely to get between each lash and doesn't clump! it's actually very affordable and it works like a charm but after a while it gets sort of patchy on the lashes
Iqra Y.
Alexandria, VA
Mascara is every makeup guru's number one essentials. This mascara is one of my favorites and it goes on amazingly. It doesn't smear or make your eyes look dry. It looks so nice and smooth. I love the formula and the texture of this. I totally recommend this mascara.
Yessi S.
Old forge , PA
NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease uploaded by Yessi S.
Purchased at: CVS
Today I bought this eyelash and it seems very good to me,leave your eyelashes very beautiful and I like how it leaves them.
Taleeha M.
Deltona, FL
I love love love this mascara. I love the wand shape because it helps to apply a smooth application! I don’t have long or full lashes but by the time I am done using this mascara, well, lets just say I love to bat my eyes a lot. 😉 And actually, it’s time for me to get some more.
Kiara F.
I love this mascara it really spreads out all of my lashes and it is very smooth and easy to apply that is why I love it
Ashley C.
Blue Ridge, GA
I tried this product on a whim. A girlfriend of mine had been ranting and raving about NYX products, so I gave it a go. Downside: very thin. i constantly get in under my eye and have to re-do my foundation in spots. Upside: I get compliments on how great my eyes look :D some have even asked if i was wearing falsies LOL
Saima M.
His is one of the best makeup buys!! It is deifnetly not for the people that want to look very dramatic or "fake". The smell is a bit strong but it doesn't smell when its on and i am used to it now so it doesn't bother me!! I put on about 3 coats and it is AWESOME!!!! It makes my lashes look incredibly long and light. I BARELY feel the mascara on and i have gotten a couple complements on how nice they look! PERFECT for the summertime as well!! Easy to take off with water BUT doesn't smudge!! If your looking for something that will look natural and enhance your lashes (not make them look super fake, like Maybelline!!!) GET GET GET IT!! :)