3 colors available

BY NYX

NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease,Get longer and fuller lashes using the Boudoir Mascara Collection. Consisting of 7 formulas and distinctive wands, each mascara delivers full, lengthening, and curled lashes. Extend, volumize, and darken... see more...

• Did anyone else find this formula to be very wet and had trouble dr...3 Answers
  • How long does this mascara last?4 Answers
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
Never again!!!! This mascara is probably the most under performing I have ever paid for. It is affordable in price. But, it did absolutely nothing for my lashes! I liked the design of the brush and I thought it would have actually curled and lengthened my lashes, it did not. Then, it has this weird chemical smell that I cannot describe. Every time I opened this tube, it made me nauseous. I apply 2 coats to my upper and lower lashes and all it did was clump. Lastly, this formula is DIFFICULT to remove. I have had to use witch hazel, my regular eye makeup remover repeatedly in one sitting to remove it all. I would never use this again nor recommend it!
Saima M.
Saima M.
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
His is one of the best makeup buys!! It is deifnetly not for the people that want to look very dramatic or "fake". The smell is a bit strong but it doesn't smell when its on and i am used to it now so it doesn't bother me!! I put on about 3 coats and it is AWESOME!!!! It makes my lashes look incredibly long and light. I BARELY feel the mascara on and i have gotten a couple complements on how nice they look! PERFECT for the summertime as well!! Easy to take off with water BUT doesn't smudge!! If your looking for something that will look natural and enhance your lashes (not make them look super fake, like Maybelline!!!) GET GET GET IT!! :)
Laura E.
Laura E.
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
I have so many problems with mascara, I rarely find one that doesn't clump- so I was super excited when I used this. There's so many good things about this product. The brush is curved and really curls my (very straight) lashes. The formula is nice, no problem with clumping. The black color is very black which I love. The ONLY problem I had with this very reasonably priced product is that it is very difficult to get off at the end of the day. And it didn't say it was waterproof. But that could be a good thing for some people who need it to last a long time.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
This was my go to mascara until I fell in love with Too Faced BTS mascara. If I'm going on vacation or a trip, I like to bring this since the other is so expensive. This mascara curls my lashes so beautifully and I always find myself getting compliments when I wear this about how long my lashes look. Also, I really don't notice a huge difference between how my lashes look with this mascara vs. BTS. I just think the curl stays a tiny bit longer and my lashes are a tad thicker with BTS. But for a drugstore price, this mascara is definitely worth it.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
I bought the Pin-up Tease version and at first I thought that I might have found my new holy grail mascara. It applied easily and made me look like I had false eyelashes on. I wore it all day and had no smudging or anything either. Then I went to remove it and it would not come off. It isn't even a waterproof mascara but it still wouldn't wash off. I used a makeup wipe, a cleansing balm, a cleansing oil, and then finally a miceller water on JUST ONE EYE . The miceller water finally got some of it off but there is still a lot left on that eye.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Merced, CA
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
I like this mascara, but it is pretty wet, and takes a little time to dry. If I'm not careful and start rushing, I tend to make a mess pretty quickly. Deffinitly not a quick apply and go. I got this at CVS and have found that it is a good value for the product. I like how it makes my lashes look. They don't stick together with this mascara, and it doesn't irritate my eyes. It's easy enough to remove. The wand is nicely shaped and makes it easy to apply to my top and bottom lashes.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
kent, OH
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
The key to this mascara is to use it with another product! it is very liquidy and takes a few uses for the formula to thicken up and not be so messy, so that's a huge downfall. but I used to buy it over and over again because after applying a straight brush volume mascara, I would use this to separate and curl, and it was a dream! 3 stars because for someone who wants mega lashes, this can't be used alone, but the price isn't too bad to add some curl.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Galloway, NJ
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
I was very disappointed in the product. I decided to give it a try because I really like Nyx products but I wasn't happy with the results at all. The brush itself is very flimsy making it difficult to apply as the brush would bend as soon is it touched my eyelashes. The other issue I had was that I ended up getting a huge glob of mascara on my eyelashes and had to wipe it off completely. Good thing is, it does come off very easily so that was helpful.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
I tried this product on a whim. A girlfriend of mine had been ranting and raving about NYX products, so I gave it a go. Downside: very thin. i constantly get in under my eye and have to re-do my foundation in spots. Upside: I get compliments on how great my eyes look :D some have even asked if i was wearing falsies LOL
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND
Review for: Boudoir Mascara Collection Pin-up Tease 0.32 oz; 9 g
After reading some reviews on this, I figure this mascara is pretty hit and miss. It looks great on some women, but terrible on me! It didn't clump or flake on me, but I just wasn't a fan of what it did to my lashes. Plus I can't get it off with my eye makeup remover ūüė≠ it's cheap so it's worth giving it a shot
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
How long does this mascara last?
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
Evans, GA
Did anyone else find this formula to be very wet and had trouble drying?