NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Pin-Up Tease

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Pin-Up Tease Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

• Did anyone else find this formula to be very wet and had trouble ...3 Answers
  • How long does this mascara last?4 Answers
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
I’m a mascara junkie. I will not, I repeat will not go out with out mascara. This is my favorite daily user. I wish the wand was a little bigger. But I think that’s more or less because I have a naturally larger eye. Formula does not flake. And replacing it every other month isn’t a high impact on your wallet.
⭐️Kelly⭐️ O.
P C Beach, FL
I just really love this mascara!! I previously used Better Than Sex by TooFaced and honestly I wouldn’t go back. This product lasted all day without falling off or smearing. It lengthened without getting clumpy. I will definitely keep using this product.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This is my second favorite mascara. I am a big fan of NYX they have nice products that are easy to find and they are inexpensive! This mascara is only around $5.99 and I used to only ever get this mascara until I tried the Clinique high impact mascara. Honestly if I run out of my Clinique I’ll probably buy this again to use until I can go out to Ulta.
Nicole G.
This mascara will not budge and is waterproof it provides is a lift and volume that I have not seen outside wearing falsies it curls Your lashes does not look clumpy it's an amazing price as well
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
I have just received this nyx mascara and have not tried it yet but will update my review when I do. I’ve heard good and bad things about this mascara it was alittle pricey in my opinion but I will see how the quality is once I try it and go from there! Love most nyx products though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Loralye J.
Ypsilanti, MI
The formula is very watery and thin. I was very disappointed when i used it for the first time. It doesnt give any volume or length at all, just lightly coats the lashes.
Jillian D.
This product leaves my lashes clumpy and the fall out after maybe 1 hour is horrendous. I used this twice, only because I really wanted to like it.While it does curl your lashes, you can tell that you have mascara on by all of its clumpiness. I do not recommend this product.
Darian C.
I love all mascaras but this one was just not doing me good. It was like putting black water on my lashes it didn't do anything to them except make them blacker. It hardened my lashes so they looked super crunchy I just didn't like this mascara, but I love all other nyx products
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
I love the shape of this wand, but the actual mascara is a huge disappointment, even for only being $6. It is so loose and watery that the first time I removed the wand from the tube, I splashed mascara all over my mirror. I persevered and applied it, but got it everywhere! It took longer to clean up than it did to do my whole face as once this stuff dries, it doesn't budge; except the instant that it dries on your lashes (which now feel like they are plastic-coated) it flakes off. Bad news for anyone who has to read most of the day and horrible news for contact lens people. I haven't decided yet whether or not to return. I might just keep the wand for use elsewhere and toss the actual mascara. Bottom line is if you're not into spending more than $20 on a tube of mascara, there are several low-cost mascaras out there and ALL of them are better than this one.
Amanda Z.
West Palm Beach
I swear by this mascara, it applies so nicely and makes my lashes look so long. It is in a cute chubby black tube with nice writing. I use it every day going strong. I recommend this to everyone who asks for a good mascara.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
How long does this mascara last?
Maddie W.
Evans, GA
Did anyone else find this formula to be very wet and had trouble drying?