NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - Le Chick Flick

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Le Chick Flick Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

Buy on ULTA*
Ashley J.
I have heard mixed reviews on this mascara...I personally like it! I love that it’s waterproof and it does give my lashes a little more length! The price is not bad either! The only downside is i feelthat I have to put 3 coats on to fully cover my lashes. Other than that, great product!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Usually I love all NYX makeup.  But the Boudoir Mascara Le Chick Flick left me wanting more.  I was expecting thick rick lashes.  But I was left with just standard lashes that were darkened.  The formula was a bit too dry to build.  I wouldn't recommend this one.
Gigi C.
Spring valley, CA
This mascara really didn't do anything for me. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but when I used it the first time it was like there was no product on the wand.
The wand itself was extremely hard and the shape was weird. I will not be purchasing again.
🎶Dannon🎶 S.
I liked this product I liked the fullness my lashes got from it.. it did get a little clumpy but I can deal with that:) it's not my favorite like compared to the other brands I use but I could defiantly use it again
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
I like using waterproof mascara as a base coat after my curler so it holds the curl better and this is a great option if you don't want to spend a bunch of money on DiorShow. It's not clumpy and it does the trick.
Zachary O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One of my favorite mascaras! The color is the perfect shade and it costs my lashes evenly! I only need about two coats. One to prep and one to blend my lashes with my falsies!
Jaycie M.
Choctaw , OK
This is just an okay mascara in my book. It doesn't give me as much length and volume as my other mascaras. I'll occasionally use this to
Layer over or under my other mascaras but by itself it just doesn't do the trick for my lashes. You can get this mascara at a great price and it does work well when layering with others.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
This is a pretty basic mascara, it doesn't do anything crazy for my lashes but if I'm going to the beach or pool, I wear this and it doesnt budge at all! It makes my lashes visible and defines my eyes but doesn't make it look like I'm wearing mascara. If you're looking for just a basic waterproof mascara, this is a good option!
Lakyn P.
Russellville, AR
The only thing keeping me from giving 5 stars is that it takes several coats to get it like I like it. I love how light it feels though! The brush is fluffy- which I love. I have the waterproof version and it holds up pretty well. My lashes never clump, which is why I love it so much!
Laura L.
I love NYX products in general and the mascara is no exception.  This mascara lasts all day, makes my lashes look great, and does not clump.  The applicator and formula are fantastic.  Overall, I completely recommend.  NYX is such a quality brand for a low price point.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to Arbonne's?