NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - La Amoureux uploaded by Iraida D.NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - La Amoureux uploaded by Laurie M.NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - La Amoureux uploaded by Haley B.

BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

La Amoureux Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Glyceryl Stearate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PVP, Palmitic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - La Amoureux
  • "I originally have long lashes but this mascara makes them look flawless! It makes my brown eyes stand out and just pop!" in 4 reviews
  • "I really like this product because it left my lashes long and it gave it volume but It does dry out a little bit" in 3 reviews
  • "This is nice for coverage. A few coats and it really separates each lash. I like it for the bottoms too. You should def give it a try." in 3 reviews
Iraida D.
I’m in love with this mascara!! If you’re looking for a more natural lash look I would definitely buy this. I got this at NYX for only $6.00! This a long lasting mascara and would completely buy it again especially for the price bargain.
Laurie M.
Downers Grove, IL
NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - La Amoureux
This mascara was just horrible. I feel bad saying that because I'm a big NYX cosmetics fan. But the formula was so dry, it did nothing for my lashes. Will not repurchase for sure.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This mascara didn't blow me away. I have short, sparse lashes, and this didn't really give me volume or length. It might work best for a natural look on someone who already has long lashes. Can't complain about the price.
Lora S.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! Such a nice formula that dries quickly and doesn't flake throughout the day. Not only, but it also is in very nice packaging and doesn't budge throughout the day. Use this mascara everyday!
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
This mascara was awful, it made my eyelashes look clumpy, and it looked like I had about 3 lashes on each eye which wad horrendous. Never using again, and throwing away. I do not recommend this to anybody.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I recently purchased this mascara because of the curved brush. I love the brushes like this. Unfortunately I am not s fan of this mascara. Most mascaras are somewhat thin and apply easily where this one is really thick and doesn't go on well. I tried applying wetting drops to it but it didn't seem to help. When I apply this mascara I don't notice much difference to my lashes as I do with some of my others. It was a really good price though.
Diana C.
Merrick, NY
NYx has some great products and not pricey . The mascara is long lasting but tends to be a bit clumpy . It's easy to apply and definitely gives you a fuller lash.
Christina B.
Wolbach, NE
I got this mascara on sale at Ulta. I really love the NYX lip products and thought I'd try the mascara. This stuff is horrible! It does nothing for my eyelashes, there seems to be no product on the brush. Then it transfers easily. Hours later my eyes were burning. I don't know if I'm allergic to on of the ingredients or what. I had to remove it since my eyes were burning so badly.
Malinda P.
Saltsburg, PA
I absolutely HATED this mascara! This is honestly probably the worst mascara I've ever used. I'm not sure if I got a dud, but the formula is so dry it looked like it was completely dried out from the second I opened it. On my lashes, it did nothing. It didn't even look like I had any kind of lengthening or volume or anything. Don't waste your money!
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
NYX never fails to impress me, especially with how affordable their products are. I always use the tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara, but purchased this in a pinch while on vacation. I love the unique shape of the applicator to really get into the hard to reach places. Only downside is the formula was a little bit clumpy at first, but was easily worked out after warming it up more.
Ash j.
How good is this mascara? Is it worth the cheap price?
Aly G.
Tulare, CA
With the brushes like that does this make your lashes more longer and noticeable ?
Iris T.
Rock Springs, WY
Is this mascara long wearing and doesn't smudge throughout the day
leah b.
tasmania
does this product give u fuller longer eyelashes??

back