NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - La Amoureux uploaded by Haley B.NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - La Amoureux uploaded by Iraida D.NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - La Amoureux uploaded by Laurie C.

BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

La Amoureux Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Glyceryl Stearate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PVP, Palmitic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

Joeresha G.
des moines
It really good makes your eyelash look so longer and no sticking together business. It will last a long. It pretty cheap. The packaging is like normal. So easy to apply and use. It pretty easy to apply on bottom laches. I total recommend every one using this when you dont want to wear false laches
Moira H.
Fort Washington, MD
For the price, these mascaras are pretty great. Mascara is a product that i have never noticed a huge difference in, but its not clumpy, doesnt flake, and has good coverage. I buy this product usually at Ulta because they carry the full line and have a lot of other nyx products
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
This mascara didn't blow me away. I have short, sparse lashes, and this didn't really give me volume or length. It might work best for a natural look on someone who already has long lashes. Can't complain about the price.
Margaret E.
Hobart, IN
I have short lashes and this personally did not give them the legnth or volume I was hoping for. Its worth a try if you have a little longer lashes and you would like to save some money vs a more inexpensive mascara.
Iraida D.
I’m in love with this mascara!! If you’re looking for a more natural lash look I would definitely buy this. I got this at NYX for only $6.00! This a long lasting mascara and would completely buy it again especially for the price bargain.
Lora S.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! Such a nice formula that dries quickly and doesn't flake throughout the day. Not only, but it also is in very nice packaging and doesn't budge throughout the day. Use this mascara everyday!
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
This mascara was awful, it made my eyelashes look clumpy, and it looked like I had about 3 lashes on each eye which wad horrendous. Never using again, and throwing away. I do not recommend this to anybody.
Dorina ❤.
Willow Grove, PA
This mascara is wonderful! I don't have ever long lashes to begin with but one coat already gives me a huge improvement! I like how to lengthens but also volumizes my lashes so it doesn't make them look too sparse. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a cheaper but good alternative to high end makeup
Courtney M.
I did like this mascara. I purchased it because the wand reminded me of the Maybelline Mascara that I love, but isn't cruelty free. I did like this product, but for more of a daily, non-makeup makeup look or day. I would recommend this product, especially if you are looking for an affordable option!
Laurie C.
Downers Grove, IL
NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection - La Amoureux
This mascara was just horrible. I feel bad saying that because I'm a big NYX cosmetics fan. But the formula was so dry, it did nothing for my lashes. Will not repurchase for sure.
Ash j.
How good is this mascara? Is it worth the cheap price?
Aly G.
Tulare, CA
With the brushes like that does this make your lashes more longer and noticeable ?
Iris T.
Rock Springs, WY
Is this mascara long wearing and doesn't smudge throughout the day
leah b.
tasmania
does this product give u fuller longer eyelashes??