BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Faux Lashes Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Nylon-66, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

• Que les parece? Que es lo malo que tiene ? ?1 Answers
NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection- Faux Lashes
  • "I bought this on a whim at CVS and it is hands-down the bet mascara I have ever owned. I've tried several high-end mascaras but this beats them all. It separates each lash flawlessly and provides length and volume for my otherwise short and stubby lashes. It also has a very small wand which is perfect for the bottom lashes and prevents the product from getting on the lids. Awesome product!" in 6 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this mascara. I have very long lashes that grow straight out and this mascara helps lift them and make them look very full. The brush is very large and covers all your lashes very well and it’s very affordable." in 3 reviews
Allie M.
Alliance
I don't feel like these add much to my lashes. I have tried it alone, and with other mascaras. I just don't see the hype. I can see the fibers, but they're just there. my lashes aren't longer or thicker. They don't fall in my eyes though, which is a good thing I suppose.
Alyssa B.
I bought this because I am definitely a fan of many NYX products that I use daily and would highly recommend. However, this is not a mascara I would personally purchase again. It is called "Faux Lashes", but that is not the effect it achieved for me. Unfortunately, this mascara did not live up to what I expected. The volume and length was very minimal, and truly hardly noticeable. After a few hours, it completely faded - it did not last very long. :( As much as I love other NYX products, I can't really recommend this particular mascara. Maybe I did get a bad batch, but there are other mascaras for a similar price I would personally choose.
Autumn M.
I bought this mascara because I usually like nyx products. I was not too happy about this. After a while the fibers were flaking off and were getting into my eyes. I don't feel this is any better than usual drug store mascara. Will not be repurchasing.
Kaitlyn b.
I really like this product. NYX is a great brand that is a bang for your buck! You can get great products for a good price. This mascara really gives you some length and thicker lashes. Love!
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
I personally didn't like this mascara so much since it didn't give me the length I wanted and the fullness I was hoping for with other mascaras. It also gave me fall out when it drys up.
Dina K.
Don't buy this mascara— especially if you're a contact wearer. Those fibers incorporated into the formula are the devil. Haha, I know a little dramatic, but while applying they would get into my eye and during the day they would randomly appear in my contacts! Ouch! I believe the purpose for the fibers were to help enhance length and mostly volume—but save the trouble and dust some translucent powder onto your lashes, I promise you that hack does work! Save your money. I tossed this into the trash after the third try. 😔
madie P.
I love this mascara, although it doesn't give much volume it definitely lengthens my lashes. For the price it is worth a shot I have heard some people love it and others hate it but for me it works great! Since the mascara itself doesn't give much volume i do one coat of the nyx and then i do a coat of the too faced better than sex mascara and it will forever be in my makeup routine.
Virginia C.
San Pedro, CA
I try all sorts of mascara out from different make up companies and this one is probably one of my favorites. I bought it at Ulta for a really good price & it really lengthens your eyelashes. People will ask me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes now & I can't believe it's just my mascara!
ShyAnn C.
Hartville, OH
Amanda R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I went to the nyx store a few weeks ago looking for a new mascara and the first one I saw was this one. It was okay. I didn't really care for this one but the dolls eye mascara they have is one of my favorites.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Que les parece? Que es lo malo que tiene ? ?