BY NYX

Every powder room should have our luxurious Boudoir Mascara Collection available in 7 elite formulas. Whether you want to darken, amp up the volume, or lengthen your lashes - we have a mascara that meets all your needs.

Faux Lashes Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Nylon-66, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

• Que les parece? Que es lo malo que tiene ? ?1 Answers
NYX Boudoir Mascara Collection- Faux Lashes
  • "I bought this on a whim at CVS and it is hands-down the bet mascara I have ever owned. I've tried several high-end mascaras but this beats them all. It separates each lash flawlessly and provides length and volume for my otherwise short and stubby lashes. It also has a very small wand which is perfect for the bottom lashes and prevents the product from getting on the lids. Awesome product!" in 6 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this mascara. I have very long lashes that grow straight out and this mascara helps lift them and make them look very full. The brush is very large and covers all your lashes very well and it’s very affordable." in 3 reviews
Allie M.
Alliance
I don't feel like these add much to my lashes. I have tried it alone, and with other mascaras. I just don't see the hype. I can see the fibers, but they're just there. my lashes aren't longer or thicker. They don't fall in my eyes though, which is a good thing I suppose.
Alyssa B.
I bought this because I am definitely a fan of many NYX products that I use daily and would highly recommend. However, this is not a mascara I would personally purchase again. It is called "Faux Lashes", but that is not the effect it achieved for me. Unfortunately, this mascara did not live up to what I expected. The volume and length was very minimal, and truly hardly noticeable. After a few hours, it completely faded - it did not last very long. :( As much as I love other NYX products, I can't really recommend this particular mascara. Maybe I did get a bad batch, but there are other mascaras for a similar price I would personally choose.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This mascara looks nice on, but I can't say that I'm a fan. The little fibers flake off throughout the day, and caused irritation to my eyes. If you're looking for a mascara that looks like false lashes, I would choose the Maybelline Falsies or Essence Lash Princess over this product.
Gabrielle C.
Philadelphia , PA
Made my eyelashes STAND OUT. !!! I use a eyelash primer and then apply 2 coats of this mascara and my lashes turn out beautifully ! Will buy again and it was very inexpensive . I will be buying again . #MyBeautyAwards
Autumn M.
I bought this mascara because I usually like nyx products. I was not too happy about this. After a while the fibers were flaking off and were getting into my eyes. I don't feel this is any better than usual drug store mascara. Will not be repurchasing.
Dina K.
Don't buy this mascara— especially if you're a contact wearer. Those fibers incorporated into the formula are the devil. Haha, I know a little dramatic, but while applying they would get into my eye and during the day they would randomly appear in my contacts! Ouch! I believe the purpose for the fibers were to help enhance length and mostly volume—but save the trouble and dust some translucent powder onto your lashes, I promise you that hack does work! Save your money. I tossed this into the trash after the third try. 😔
ShyAnn C.
Hartville, OH
Amanda R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I went to the nyx store a few weeks ago looking for a new mascara and the first one I saw was this one. It was okay. I didn't really care for this one but the dolls eye mascara they have is one of my favorites.
Gianni J.
Bergenfield, NJ
I liked this mascara at first but by the third week it had started to dry out and left my lashes dry and clumpy looking. It was a nice mascara that left my lashes looking full without looking clumpy, so sad :(
Talia F.
Durban
This was a very disappointing purchase. There was so much fall out only after an hour of using it, that I actually removed it off my eyelashes. It wasn't very cheap which made it all the more disappointing.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Que les parece? Que es lo malo que tiene ? ?

back