BY NYX #50 in Highlighter

Enjoy a luminous, lit-from-within glow all year long with our luxuriously lightweight Liquid Illuminator. Now available in four light-catching shades, this multifunctional formula can be used as a foundation base or over cheekbones, décolletage, and cupids bow for a natural-looking radiance that’ll have everyone talking.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, C9-11 Pareth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-3, BHT, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Favorite NYX products? I love all of the different lip products t...4 Answers
  • Is this best applied with your fingers or a beauty blender? Do yo...1 Answers
  • Is it long lasting for oily skin!?1 Answers
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Sunbeam
I brought this from CVS, and paid full price for it!!! Which is really unlike me! It was about $14 which for NYX is quite a bit.

Unfortunately I didn’t get on well with is product, I did like the pink pearlescent color, but when it was applied on to my skin with a beauty blender it just made me look incredibly oily.....which I am naturally too so always tried to avoid. It felt like a slick on my skin, and smells weird.

Didn’t get a good finish sadly, more looked like I needed to wash my face, which isn’t a good look.
Safe to say it will remain untouched
Laraisa G.
Review for: Sun Goddess
I bought this product and forgot all about it so I figured I would bring it out for old times sake. This highlighter have a very gold undertone with very little shimmer. These can be used as highlighters or bronzers I used the right way. NYX products can go a long way with just a little bit. I would recommend this product to everyone especially beginners because it is very affordable and can be used in multiple ways but this specific color would work best in my opinion on WOC.NYX Retail Stores
Natalie R.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Gleam
I got this product in one of my ipsy bags and a little goes a longggggg way ! this is perfect to put under foundation for that glow from within look everyone is trying to achieve, i really like it i have to buy it in a lighter shade if i want to use it over my foundation as a high light though.
Rayyan O.
Review for: Pure Gold
I LOVE this product with all of my heart. I use it every day even if I'm not wearing skin makeup. It provides a natural glow that will stay on my face all day. It blends well into my skin if i tap it in with my fingers (don't rub.) When I want to wear powder highlight, I wear it under as a base. I also mix some with a matte foundation to give some extra glow to my skin when I am in the mood. A little bit of this product goes a long way however it is a stable in my beauty drawer so when it finishes, I will be sure to pick up more and try out the other shades NYX has to offer.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Sunbeam
As a hightlighter I like this but I'm not so sure as an illuminator. It has a lot of shimmer for an illuminator and it made me face look super glittery which I did not like. Especially since in the summer my face is more oily and it would just be too much "glow". It is super affordable and a good amount of product.. a little goes a long way. As a highlighter it looks very nice and would recommend it.
Lauren B.
Pasadena , CA
Review for: Sunbeam
A little too runny/liquidy for my preference - when trying to add more I felt like it just blotched up in one place and it was not cute - I like I was becoming the tin man! Maybe the color was off - might be willing to try a different shade
Sarena T.
Portland, OR
Review for: Sunbeam
I was pleasantly surprised by this highlighter. It blends into my skin really well and gives this lovely luminous glow. It's a pretty strong highlighter, so just make sure to blend it in with a damp sponge. It also sets really quickly. I docked off a star only because I feel like it doesn't last super long on my face, but other than that, this is my go to drugstore highlighter! You can also mix it in with your foundation if you're looking for a more subtle glow.
Holly M.
Review for: Gleam
This is an awesome illuminator that delivers what it says it does without draining your pocket!! It gives you a stubtle glow, dries fast and makes your pores less noticeable!NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Gleam, Pure Gold, Sunbeam
THIS IS AMAZING! It is so illuminating on the skin it goes on so wonderful it'll give you that goddess glow for the low cost I honestly can't believe the bright highlight it has for the low price I plan to continue purchasing this.
Na'Kiesha W.
aurora
Review for: Gleam, Sun Goddess
I don’t really suggest nyx illuminator. I believe the product works but you will have to use a lot of product to actually see any glow.?
Go subscribe channel for makeup tutorials & reviews 👉🏾 kieshababy
Halee W.
Does this actually look good/work?
Olivia B.
I want to go buy this but I'm worried that it won't do what I want, I'm really into a strong highlight right now but I have super pale skin, will this work?
Nancy G.
Bakersfield , CA
How well does this blend ? Does a little go a long way? Does it illuminate a lot ?
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Is it long lasting? I've tried liquid illuminators and they would go away very quick.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
I just bought this and haven't yet used it, can I mix this in with foundation?