NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator

Enjoy a luminous, lit-from-within glow all year long with our luxuriously lightweight Liquid Illuminator. Now available in four light-catching shades, this multifunctional formula can be used as a foundation base or over cheekbones, décolletage, and cupids bow for a natural-looking radiance that’ll have everyone talking.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, C9-11 Pareth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-3, BHT, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

WhEn you apply this product do you apply it under your foundation , if so how does it look ? If you apply it with your foundation mixed how does that look? And is it really bronzy???
Is this product t good? I wanted to try. How about the packaging is it good.
Start your review of NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator!
Product Highlights
“...tone. u can a little product and mix with the foundation and apply on the face . it is a thick texture that eaisly mix with foundation. it give a soft glow on the skin. it is light weight liquids illuminator that gives skin a glow and beautiful highlight.. it has no fragrance.” in reviews
“i add some to my foundation and it adds a bonze glitter look that brightens my look. i usually use a powder formula, but i like the cream. it's easy to apply, you can use your finger or beauty blender. it's very pigmented. it has a bronze kind of rose gold look, it's really pretty. you can also add a powder highlight over it really man it glow.” in reviews
Katy, TX
NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator uploaded by Kaitlyn V.
Review for: Gleam
I use gleam on the apples of my cheeks as a blush and sunbeam to highlight my cheek bones when I wear BB or CC cream and am going for a more natural look. Sometimes I'll just use it for blush and highlight. This stuff dries down and gives me a glow ALL DAY!!! I use a tinted moisturizer from clinique because its the only one I have found that actually dries down and isn't greasy and hard to blend into the skin . NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
Laplace, Louisiana
Review for: Gleam
Literally the worst liquid highlighter I’ve tried. Im definitely a liquid highlighter type of girl, since my skin is so dry the more cream/liquid products the better. I was super excited to try this when I bought it at ulta that excitement sadly ended up being replaced by pure disappointment. This product is awful, trash period. It’s extremely patchy, sits on top skin, doesn’t blend and did I mention patchy. I wanted to like this product sooooo bad because I LOVE Nyx products but this one sadly wasn’t it for me.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Gleam, Sunbeam
The NYC Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator is a game changer. Some people like to add a very tiny bit of this into their foundation for a glowy finish. I like using this in the high points of my face by just using a very tiny bit. If I am going for an intense glow, I like adding an additional highlighter that I use on top. It creates such an intense glow. It is so beautiful!
Burlington, NJ
I got this in an Ipsy bag a while ago. I really liked it. I typically put it under my foundation where I would put my highlight. It made my skin look so dewy. There is no glitter in this which is something I look for in highlighters. I no longer use this product as I like the Physicians Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer better. I would still recommend it if you were checking it out.
Morehead City, NC
Review for: Sunbeam
I love this highlighter! It gives a very subtle and natural glow without looking oily, which is a godsend with my oily skin. It’s a great highlighter for those days when you want a very natural and subtle glow. It’s also pretty cheap and can be found at mostly every drugstore. It’s the only highlight I’ve been using for a while and I definitely recommend it!
Rockville Centre
Review for: Gleam
I absolutely love this highlighter! This liquid highlight is perfect to add to any foundation for a subtle glow, or even under your makeup as a primer. The shine is amazing and doesn’t separate at all. It isn’t too glittery and leaves my skin looking super dewy. If you have a super fair complexion, the lightest shade may be best for you!
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Gleam
This product looks absolutely beautiful if you are good at applying liquid highlighter. When I first use it I wasn’t sure about it, but then my friend put it on me and it flawless... almost a natural glow that really complimented my face. The takeaway is that you might need some skills to know how to make this product work for you.
Review for: Sun Goddess
I love using this product with or without makeup to add a nice highlight to the high points of my face. I mix it with my moisturizer and it adds a golden glow to the skin. I prefer champagne and gold shades for my skin tone. The only thing is that you must act quickly when blending, this illuminator drys and sets fast.
Review for: Gleam
The thing with my experience with liquid highlighter is that when you put it on it’s easy to get off but part about it is it like it’s like doesn’t really fit in with me for my skin look I would not recommend a rather use a more powder one that look like but I have a chance to use that because of those virus and everything and everything is sold out And you’re like probably thinking if it’s better because I have used it at a friends house before and it just worked amazing better like you can really try that when you see how easy it is to apply and then it’s like very nicely fits with skin
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Sun Goddess
I just purchased this product recently based on the suggestion of a retail associate in a beauty supply store and used it the following day. Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT! My face looked awesome and I was pleasantly pleased. Two of my sisters also purchased the product as well. I am satisfied with Born to Glow.

322 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paralela
il y a 4 jours
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation ? Is it good this product????
Amanda S. • il y a 3 jours
This is my favorite foundation right now. If you like light to medium coverage foundation, then this product is for you! If you like a fuller coverage foundation, I'd recommend going for a liquid foundation. But I personally love this product.