BY NYX #92 in Face Primer

Prep and brighten your complexion in just one simple step. Start off your routine with our Born to Glow Illuminating Primer, the next generation of our fan favorite Illuminator. This two-in-one primer ensures the smoothest makeup application while also delivering an exquisitely radiant finish.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Bis-Isobutyl PEG/PPG-10/7/Dimethicone Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

NYX Born to Glow Illuminating Primer
  • "i have oily skin that typically requires a strong pore-masking primer for the best foundation application. this is one of the only primers that i can use without my makeup separating throughout the day and it gives me a gorgeous glow i almost prefer to wear alone. this is a great inexpensive option if you're shopping around for something new to try." in 68 reviews
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
I’m not really wowed by this product. I wanted something that was going to give me a glowy or dewy finish but I didn’t find that this primer did much of anything for my skin or makeup. I don’t tend to reach for it. This is the first dewy primer I have ever tried. Not really something I would recommend.
Allie L.
Torrance
This is a very glowy primer that I use by itself as a primer or I mix it with a foundation to give it more of a glowy finish or sheen. It does have a tackier consistency. If you don't like tackier primers you may not like this product. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Charlize B.
Dublin
Great primer. It does Not hydrate the skin like the hydratouch primer but it does give your foundation that extra bit of shine and dewy finish. The texture is a little thick for a non- moisturizer. I don't recommend this for people with oily skin but more combination skin.
Lori L.
As a primer the Born to Glow isn’t bad. It has a somewhat chemical smell to it and is very runny, but I can deal with that. But as an illuminizer this falls 10 feet short, in that there is no illumination going on whatsoever. I got it on sale at Ulta so I don’t feel bad for it being an item that I won’t use to go out wearing. It is a primer I can use for looks and just around the house. Will not repurchase as I have illuminizer a that work beautifully for both. NYX Born to Glow Illuminating Primer
April N.
Forest Lake
Primer is a crucial step, no matter what kind of look you are looking for. Unfortunately, this primer just missed the mark. It looks like it would be cute with a subtle shimmer, but when you apply it, there are barely any sparkles in it. It just looks white and honestly, is a little bit boring because it’s like most primers.
Connor D.
Harleysville
If I could give zero Stars I would this product hates me and I hate it back it smells like wine (not the good kind) it doesn't do anything and honestly it's a waste of money so not your best nyx
Kristen V.
Makes my face super float does have glitter in it so if you don’t like that you won’t like it but gets covered up by the foundation and great to mix in with foundations to make it more radiant
Mary Kaylle I.
This primer is awesome! It’s a bit more watery than the smashbox one, but it definitely does the job! It mattifies your skin and fills in your pores. It really helps you apply your makeup easier.
Sarah H.
West Chester Township
I LOVE this primer. I use it on days when I don’t want to use foundation so I use this and concealer to give some coverage while also a healthy glow. It moisturizes your skin while providing a soft highlight to your skin. Tip: apply to highlights of face, not all over it will be a little greasy all over.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
This is a Great primer. Works well and is comparable to the loreal lumi. But is not good if you have big pores. I like to wear this paired with my nyx Angel veil primer on my tzone with the born to glow all over everywhere else. If you don't have big pores this is perfect if you need that fresh glow .
Olivia D.
Orem, UT
I've been searching for a good drugstore primer that'll give me a subtle glow. Is this actually noticeable under foundation or does it totally disappear?
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
Has anybody with oily skin tried this? If you have, how did it work for your skin? I'm trying to create a dewy look on my skin without looking "wet".
Olivia E.
Jasper
Is this really worth the money to pay for primer or nyx products
Lorraine G.
Limerick
Does this really work? Will it keep my make up fresh looking?
Arij N.