NYX Body Bronzer uploaded by Damarys P.NYX Body Bronzer uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I was about to buy this bronzer.. Literally yesterday.. B...2 Answers
NYX Body Bronzer
  • "este é um bronzer maravilhoso ele é bem fininho e tem um acabamento super bacana, fica uma coisa super natural, se você não pesar a mão tem uma textura matte.na minha opinião seria sim um produto que eu compraria de novo." in 13 reviews
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
So this was something used a lot in high school when I was in plays. It worked really well but my problem was it took forever to get enough of it off where you could see a difference. And sometimes I would use half the tray before the end of term and would have to turn around and get a new one. Only get this if you are not looking for a bold look
Yaniina R.
totowa
It is a really good product, I love it. I use it every single day and it is perfect for my skin so i am very happy with the contouring because match with everything also it longs all day and my skin feels so soft and defiantly i will buy it again when
Natalie
Amazing pigmentation from this bronzer. Let me tell you a little goes a long way. And it is super build able without being cakey. It gives you than sun KISSED look and you can fake a vacation with it truly. Also you can use this product with a smaller brush to define a harsher contour for a bolder look.
Sweetie B.
Being African-American, Japanese and Afro-Cuban I love giving my skin that beautifully lit from within glow. THIS BRONZER IS IT! It works on darker skin as well as light. It's very easy to build, blend and you don't have to use a lot of product to get the look you're craving! I have lightly oily to combo skin and I've never and any type of greasy or oily look using NYX Body Bronzer! The smell is light and sweet and not harsh at all! I've used it on my entire face skipping foundation altogether, on my cheeks as a highlight, on my eyelids to give myself a beautiful summer glow, on my shoulders and collarbone area to give myself a just kissed by the sun goddess look. I have even used it on my lips in spot areas to give myself a unique twist to average everyday lippy! The packaging is very easy and basic to use and the amount of product you get for the price is incredible. If you're looking. I would definitely recommend this product to friends, family, and anyone who wants to have a lit trending goddess glow. When I run out, I will definitely be reordering this product as fast as I possibly can! The NYX Body Bronzer is absolutely worth stocking up on!
melissa b.
Pleasanton, TX
I love the extreme pigmentation of this product it goes on to your skin smoothly without leaving blotchy and it's extremely perfect for contouring especially when you just want to get those spots and go really quickly
Frankie L.
I like the shades offered by NYX. Very matte and blendable. It lasted a whole day and is easy to use. I recommend this product to anyone looking to bronze up their skin to look like a natural glow.
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
I love this bronzer for the summer months . I loved it as it was very affordable . It complement my dark skin tone and it shimmered. It was very easy to apply and I used it to make a glow oil and it came out beautifully .
Lace G.
Paris, AR
I've used this product once. It gives a nice warm glow. Not my every day product. My skin tone is deep. And it's good for that. I only apply one coat. It does a pretty good job. It's a good bronzer at not a bad price.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
I thought this product worked really well especially for my kit and gave me a great color range when working with different clients. Blendable and smooth doesn't muddy in the hollows of your cheeks
Melinda E.
Such a natural looking bronzer that I would definitely recommend for everyone, it's so easy to use and doesn't make your face look cakey. Plus it's so inexpensive and really easy to blend, the pay off is glorious.
Angelica J.
Henderson, KY
I was about to buy this bronzer.. Literally yesterday.. But I wasn't sure how good it was. Would anyone recommend this product?