NYX Body Bronzer uploaded by Damarys P.NYX Body Bronzer uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I was about to buy this bronzer.. Literally yesterday.. B...2 Answers
NYX Body Bronzer
  • "este é um bronzer maravilhoso ele é bem fininho e tem um acabamento super bacana, fica uma coisa super natural, se você não pesar a mão tem uma textura matte.na minha opinião seria sim um produto que eu compraria de novo." in 13 reviews
Sweetie B.
Being African-American, Japanese and Afro-Cuban I love giving my skin that beautifully lit from within glow. THIS BRONZER IS IT! It works on darker skin as well as light. It's very easy to build, blend and you don't have to use a lot of product to get the look you're craving! I have lightly oily to combo skin and I've never and any type of greasy or oily look using NYX Body Bronzer! The smell is light and sweet and not harsh at all! I've used it on my entire face skipping foundation altogether, on my cheeks as a highlight, on my eyelids to give myself a beautiful summer glow, on my shoulders and collarbone area to give myself a just kissed by the sun goddess look. I have even used it on my lips in spot areas to give myself a unique twist to average everyday lippy! The packaging is very easy and basic to use and the amount of product you get for the price is incredible. If you're looking. I would definitely recommend this product to friends, family, and anyone who wants to have a lit trending goddess glow. When I run out, I will definitely be reordering this product as fast as I possibly can! The NYX Body Bronzer is absolutely worth stocking up on!
Keyshia C.
New York
I have used this bronzer for many years now, and it's my absolute favorite! Unfortunately, I found out that it is now discontinued, it is not on their website (or in stores). I was so glad to find it on beautyjoint.com for an amazing price. This bronzer is great for anyone trying to hide skin pigmentation or just for someone like ME who enjoys glowing-bronze skin! I highly recommend this product.
Angela M.
NYX remains to be my favorite drugstore brand. You would never know these products are so affordable based on the quality. They have a great selection of literally everything. I shop mostly online for their foundations but I get my shadows, concealers, lip sticks glosses and creams right from my local cvs. I’ve yet to be disappointed with this brand
Dyamond G.
Boston, MA
The pigment is great! The color is bright but also neutral, fall is here and it literally goes with everything, it goes with I feel , every skin tone , and how better can it get , but I really recommend it for the women who want a neutral base color but also want their eyes to pop!
Blanca M.
In love this bronzer because you will literally look so Clean and healthy. Contouring with this product is the best. I do believe it will look good on any skin tone, it is also very long lasting I did not have to reapply this product throughout the day. I rate this a 5/5.
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
I use this bronce all over my body. I like the glow it gives my skin. If you are feeling too pale use this product. It applies nicely to the skin. It’s great for countering. I am almost out because I use it on my face my shoulders to give a bronze effect.
Haley M.
Youngstown, OH
Hands down my favorite bronzer to use. I like it because it’s not super shimmery. If you’re looking for an affordable bronzer that is also matte I would highly recommend. It provides the pigment you need for an affordable price ! NYX Retail Stores
Kelli C.
New Jersey
After trying this product, I realized that this color is a little too light for me on my skin. I would really recommend this product to anyone who has fair skin, since it is a lighter shade, I think it would look beautiful. It is a great formula though!
Mayra S.
Yakima, WA
This bronzer is super nice, the pigmentation is good and this product lasts a long time which is always a good thing. It leaves a nice matte finish unless you buy the shimmery ones. This product does stay true to its color and it's easy to work with
Lisaaaaaa🤤🖕 R.
Las Vegas
This bronzer is very nice I use it every once in a while but when I use it I look so good pros it’s so nice there no problem it kind of stays true to the color it’s very buildable and if you very used it you should know about it it’s bulidable of not. I would recommend this to everybody.
Angelica J.
Henderson, KY
I was about to buy this bronzer.. Literally yesterday.. But I wasn't sure how good it was. Would anyone recommend this product?