BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX first class color collection for the lips. Ultra creamy texture glides on smoothly. Provides rich, long-lasting color. Emollients moisturize, condition and protect lips.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Ahhh I love the NYX black label lipsticks their so creamy and pigmented. However you have to be careful with the nude shades because some are too light for darker completions. I'm Italian and have olive skin and in the summer I get dark and this shade is too light for me" in 39 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite brands of lipstick! I only own 2 colors Indian pink & Thalia. Both are super nice colors, long lasting and very affordable!" in 25 reviews
  • "Excellent lipstick. Really moisturizing, I could (and do) use this a lip balm because it's so soft and moisturizing. " in 18 reviews
Aaliyah M.
Baldwin, NY
Review for: NYX Black Label Lipstick - Dandy more...
This product looks ver ravishing on a medium to dark skin tone but in pale skin it kind of washed you out, the products is very long lasting. I found mine online and I honestly love I would definitely bye this again.
Rebecca F.
Altus, Ok
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Black Label Lipstick - Bitter Sweet Chocolate more...
Such pretty colors I want them all. I am in love with the matte lip right now and I'm trying to get a good stash going. I purchased mine from ULTA they always have such great deals on their products.
Antarna b.
Waterbury, CT
It was pretty ok nothing really special but the pigmentation was good and it wasn't dry it had some moisture to it and it didn't come off easily unless eating or constant rubbing
Alexis L.
Pomona , CA
I looooooove this lipstick! My mother’s boyfriend found me a hidden stash of these lipsticks that are no longer in store and I have to say I looooooove these lipsticks so much!
LEAR21758 Oriana C.
Review for: NYX Black Label Lipstick - Sand more...
Omg I just love this shade Is super gorgeous ,the formula of these lipsticks is pigmented and creamy they don't dry your lips which sometimes matte lipstick does
Emilie M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Apple more...
I am not a huge fan of all of the nyx lip products like everyone else I think there are a ton of better alternatives in the drugstore especially recently. However the black label lipsticks are doe of the best nyx has to offer, I love the formula, I just wish there were more shades and that there was a wider collection range available at retail locations.
Lindsey E.
I wasn't sold on the Black Label lipsticks. I got one from a coworker and another in a beauty box from TJMaxx around the holidays. Neither impressed me, which is sad since I love every other lip product NYX has. They were *too* creamy and felt messy, plus the two colors I got were unflattering, at least for me. I had a nude and a dark rose-ish color, though I don't remember the names and have since thrown them out.
Kenzie H.
Gaston, IN
I bought several new lipsticks from NYX. My favorites so far, are ultra dare, and push up. In this first pic I am wearing ultra dare with stone fox lip liner. In the second, I am wearing NYX liquid lipstick push up with liner tea, and cookies from their lingerie line. Love NYX so much.
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Great product for a great price. I purchased mine at Ulta. It met my expectations greatly. Today was my first time using it. It isn't very long lasting though. But I would buy it again. Picture attached is me wearing it
tamara b.
Jerome, ID
Nyc has the best red lip stick.Great to use if your a clown or vampire.It has a stay proof.I love it cuz its does just stay.It easy to get off.I would recommemd this to everyone.I all so have this lip stick in difftent colors.So you can use it every day.To play or work.This is an awesome lip stick.
Desirae D.
Does the lipstick run?
Keeley G.
Is this worth the money? I've been wanting this for a while now and don't know if I should buy it or not.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Este labial es Bueno ?
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've been looking for a deep purplish black but don't mind regular black either. Problem is a lot of darker colors bleed or wear off uneven for me. Does this bleed? Does it last long?
Anna L.
How is the lasting power on this lipstick. Does it tend to dry your lips out?