BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX first class color collection for the lips. Ultra creamy texture glides on smoothly. Provides rich, long-lasting color. Emollients moisturize, condition and protect lips.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Ahhh I love the NYX black label lipsticks their so creamy and pigmented. However you have to be careful with the nude shades because some are too light for darker completions. I'm Italian and have olive skin and in the summer I get dark and this shade is too light for me" in 39 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite brands of lipstick! I only own 2 colors Indian pink & Thalia. Both are super nice colors, long lasting and very affordable!" in 25 reviews
  • "Excellent lipstick. Really moisturizing, I could (and do) use this a lip balm because it's so soft and moisturizing. " in 18 reviews
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I am still so bummed the discontinued this line. I lived the black label lipsticks they were super creamy, had decent pigmentation and just were really nicely. I actually compare these to the Estee Lauder lip sticks because they are so rich and creamy. My favorite shades were earthy, heiress and diva. I still have them and only use them on special occasions because I dont want to run out as I can no longer find these.
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Raisin, Brick more...
NYX is one of the brands I
love because it is affordable yet the products are so well made. The color options
are great and so pigmented. They last long!! This wine color is my go to color
for going out in the Winter. Looks great when wearing my leather jacket and I
get a lot of compliments when I am wearing it. I have told so many people about
it :))))
Jessica M.
Review for: Hot tamale, Summer In Hampton, Rose, Brick more...
NYX black label is by far my favorite lipstick. The texture is nice and smooth and it dries to a matte. I never feel my lips getting dry with it on, and it never clumps up. It’s my go to!
Becky M.
Review for: Tea In Afternoon, Hot Pink more...
One of my favorite, CHEAPER lipsticks. They are very affordable and sold at target (which I shop at weekly). Its creamy and smooth. The only thing I would approve is that I wish it could last even longer, but in comparisons to most it last pretty long. I would definitely recommend.
Sydney C.
Kiln, MS
Review for: Other more...
Just with any nyx lipstick the pay off is wonderful. Formula is so smooth and pigmentation is superb. Comes in a variety of colors you wouldn’t expect. I loved this product so much. I would definitely buy again. Highly recommended.
Emily R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Apple more...
The formula is pretty smooth and applies well. Downsides is it comes off fairly quickly so expect to reapply it a couple times if wearing it out to an event. The packaging is nice, nothing too fancy but decent for the price.
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Review for: NYX Black Label Lipstick - Dandy more...
The risk you run ordering lipstick online, not being able to test the color is that you never can tell if it will work with your skin tone. Really didn't like how it looked on me though. The upside is that it feels great on your lips. Aside from the color not being complimentary, I love the feel of NYX Black Label lipsticks, they feel like silk and they aren't drying. I would recommend to a friend.
Sydney K.
Urbandale
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Black Label Lipstick - Sand more...
Love the color of these lip products. The formula is nice and creamy and feels really good on the lips. They are matte, but don't dry out the lips. Also the scent/flavor is really nice. This was the first time I purchased this product and I would recommend it to others.
Carly T.
Loudon, TN
It's one of my favorites, it doesn't leave your lips feeling cracked. Its like it moisturizes them while you're wearing it. There's tons of shades to pick from so you never really have to worry. I would definitely buy it again.
Danielle B.
I have the shade Poem and it's always smooth and easy to apply and remove. The pink color isn't blinding or too sheer making it a great everyday color to pair with any outfit.
Leala A.
Where can you find these? I've heard nyx is good, but I've never tried it. is it worth the hype?
Ericka L.
Corona, NY
Is for all ages?
Adrijana K.
What kind of texture does it have?
Jackie H.
new Jersey
Your fav shafe
Sofia R.
Orlando, FL
In what occasions would you use this?