NYX Beyond Basic Look - Set 18 uploaded by Taylor F.NYX Beyond Basic Look - Set 18 uploaded by Taylor F.NYX Beyond Basic Look - Set 18 uploaded by Adeline P.

BY NYX

The only thing "basic" about this set, is that it's basically awesommmme. This limited-edition collection includes six ultra-pigmented eyeshadows, one bold Matte Liquid Liner, and one velvety matte liquid lipstick. Available in two flattering shade combinations, the Beyond Basic Look Set makes the perfect holiday gift!

Eyeshadows:

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tin Oxide, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Pressed Pigment:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Aluminum Hydroxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) Contains Carmine. Not for use in the waterline.

Liquid Lipstick:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Polybutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Silica Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Warning: Flammable.

Taylor F.
Springville, NY
This was marked down to $5 at Marshall’s and it was the only one so I snatched it right up. The colors are beautiful and I love the color of the lipstick. I’m not the biggest fan of the eyeliner so I will be giving it away. I don’t like eyeliners with a brush I prefer felt tip ones. They have these on the nyx website so I might need to get some for Christmas before they’re gone and save them.
Rebekah L.
I use just about everything in this palette except the shadows almost every time I do my makeup. I do use them, but because most of them are shimmers, I don’t really reach for them. The colours I have are also a little hard to pair with other colours in my opinion just because specifically in the palette I have, the colours are a little more random than other usual palettes. The eyeliner is amazing and I love the lippie!
taylor T.
Lake Mary
best purchase ever!!!! the eyeliner is incredible and the eyeshadows are so pigmented! the lipstick is a little dark for me but still great! i use the eyeshadow palette almost everyday now and i would recommend to anyone who wants a subtle but elegant look!
Jennifer P.
This isn't the exact set I got, but it's fairly similar. I really liked the eyeshadows, they're very pigmented and blend out beautifully. Same with the eyeliner. The lipstick not so much but the others are great.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
These gift sets make for great gift ideas for the beauty lover on your Christmas list. The value is outstanding and the products are awesome. I have given NYX products as gifts for years and each time they didn't disappoint.
Jama S.
My absolute favorite makeup set. They eyeliner is amazing. I live the lipstick. It stays on all day. Also love the colors of the eye shadow pallette.
Hiliana G.
ciudad valles
I have set 17, was a gift. And i looooove it. The lipstick it became one of my favorite. The eyeshadow palette it is beautiful, the colours are some of my favorites. And the set come with an eyeliner that it's my favorite.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Rabeya C.
This product is just too gud I have never seen my face so gud before this product I'm really loving nyx products thanks Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum
marise a.
Damour, Lebanon
It's perfect for make up beginners ,love this basic set and the idea of the matte liquid lipstick and the matte liquid eye liner NYX Beyond Basic Look - Set 18