NYX Beauty School Dropout Palette - Graduate

BY NYX #84 in Makeup Palettes

Study time is over! Choose from 35 highlight pigmented eyeshadows to create all the exquisite eye looks you can image. Easily add definition to your complexion using the four blendable contouring powders and illuminators included, and pick out one of the three blushers for a soft flush. It’s time to graduate to a palette perfect for the practiced hand.

• How different are the colors in this from the freshman palette?2 Answers
  • Are these shadows good, like pigmented and non chalky? 4 Answers
NYX Beauty School Dropout  Palette - Graduate
NYX Beauty School Dropout Palette - Graduate
Buy on ULTA
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is an all in one palette at an affordable price! In this palette/book alone you get 2 bronzers, 3 blushes, 2 highlight shades, and 35 eyeshadows ranging from: matte, satin, and shimmer shades. You also get s mirror and two guides to apply eye makeup. It's the perfect all in one on the go palette. You can't go wrong!
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
This is my ultimate must-have product. It has 35 beautiful eyeshadows, 3 blushes, 2 highlighters and 2 contours. And it costs only 35$! The quality is amazing, everything works well in my face. Really loved eyeshadow shades it has every color i need! And the highlighters are so pretty. Totally loved it!
TaraTalksGlam ..
TaraTalksGlam ..
Frankfort, KY
I love this palette! I am a little late on purchasing but I did and its the star of the show in one of my YouTube videos on TaraTalksGlam I even put together a brown smokey eye tutorial to go along with the review. I always fall in love with NYX products and they did not disappoint in this pallete.
julie w.
julie w.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I was not sure about NYX eye shadows. I had only used their lip products. This pallet really changed my opinion. The eye shadows are really good and fun to work with. The contour is really good as well. I am having so much fun with this product
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Love this palette, you can do many looks with this! The best part about this is that it's at a affordable price! You can buy this at Ulta, target, an nyx stand in the mall!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Las Vegas nv
Haven't use this but it will look like for a good present for my mother . My mother is really into makeup and I will like for her to try it .
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
This palette is wonderful. You can accomplish so many different looks with all these colors. Definitely a must!
Kaleigh C.
Kaleigh C.
Really love this palette! I love how pigmented the shadows are. The contour colors work well too!!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Al you need all in one contour and eyeshadow I love it so much I recommend this for everyone
Trula R.
Trula R.
Iron City
I'm absolutely in love with this palette and have been since I purchased it around Christmas 2016. It was hard to find and the last one but I didn't want to have to order it offline. With the variety of colors in it I just couldn't say no. The added bit of contouring, highlight, and blush colors makes it even better. The formula for the eyeshadows are amazing though making this one of my favorite go to's!
Julia E.
Julia E.
Are these shadows good, like pigmented and non chalky?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
cape coral, fl
How different are the colors in this from the freshman palette?