BY NYX #62 in Makeup Palettes

Kick off freshman year with all the right colors! This must-have palette features 44 fully pigmented shades for the eyes, cheeks and face--everything needed tor a stylish and chic future in personal beauty. With so many colors and finishes to choose from, you simply can’t go wrong.

• Do the eyeshadows have good pigmentation?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Samantha S.
cape coral, fl
This palette is beautifully pigmented for how affordable it is, it also blends very nicely. I love the range of colors in the eyeshadows and the blushes are also very pretty. Its a very versatile palette that I think would look good on many different skin tones.
Chelsie L.
Love this palette. Has a broad range of colors of eyeshadows, which is why I wanted it. But the blush is awesome also. The peach color is my favorite! This palette is well worth the money.
MaShaya C.
This palette is so trash😑 for a beginner or a professional, it sucks. The shadows are super chalky. Even the swatches are terrible. There’s absolutely no pigmentation. I thought maybe because I’m darker skinned but I really just think these are terrible shadows. I even tried to use a more pale shadow color but even then it didn’t show up. This is the second time I’ve been disappointed by the affordable (less than $20) NYX palettes. I have wet n wild shadows that come out better than this. They need to go back to the lab with this one.
Samantha L.
NJ
I was actually really impressed with this product. I'm always weary of buying drugstore eyeshadows because I feel like the color payoff is never that great. These shadows are so pigmented, easy to blend, and true to their color. I do wish that they had better transition shades, but that's very minor (I usually just use my bronzer half the time anyway). I would definitely recommend this
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I was trying to expand my eye shadow palette collection and this one is great. It comes with shadows and blushes and the packaging is super cute and comes with a mirror. I wish it was a little more pigmented since I am a little more tan but I like the product. I only spent like $20 at Ulta for this and I was looking at a couple other of their palettes.
monica w.
I love this palette and the array of colors that comes with-it. Not only does it have eyeshadows, but he also has blushes as well. I was unsure of the palate when I bought it, but I see that I use it for more looks than one. I am very happy with my purchase.
Gabriela S.
I don't hate it but I don't love it I think it's great when you're going to travel because it has almost everything you would use but the payoff is not that good I really thought that this would be a great pallet because I love nyx but I bought it for traveling and now I gave it to my 14 years old cousin (she loves it)
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Está muy genial este kit, muy práctico y cómodo de llevar en el bolso de mano y para viajes porque tiene todo lo necesario para hacer diversos looks de maquillaje, desde tonos tierra para el día a día como tonos de colores surtidos para looks más atrevidos!
Jackie S.
This pallets is okay for the price and has a range of decent colors. The pigment is probably not the best but not bad for the price. Was expecting more from Nyx but not too disappointed. I wouldn't buy another nyx eyeshadow palette.
S. G.
I LOVE this palette. I actually ended up getting the Graduate palette also because of all the eye shadow options it provided. Love Love Love and would highly recommend for the great quality of the product that is provided.
Giselle R.
ROUND ROCK, TX
Do the eyeshadows have good pigmentation?