BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
Beauty School Dropout Palette - Freshman

NYX Beauty School Dropout Palette - Freshman

Kick off freshman year with all the right colors! This must-have palette features 44 fully pigmented shades for the eyes, cheeks and face--everything needed tor a stylish and chic future in personal beauty. With so many colors and finishes to choose from, you simply can’t go wrong.

Have you tried NYX beauty school dropout palette -freshmen
Do the eyeshadows have good pigmentation?
Start your review of NYX Beauty School Dropout Palette - Freshman!
joei B.
Collinsville, OK
NYX Beauty School Dropout Palette - Freshman uploaded by joei B.
barely any mattes to work with, you have to pack a lot to work with but lots of pretty colors !!! i think this is good for a beginner
Ashlee G.
Wintersville, OH
Bought this for my girls. The love using it for different looks while playing dress up. They learned how to contour and highlight. Definitely a fun buy.
Ameerah K.
Petersburg, VA
NYX Beauty School Dropout Palette - Freshman uploaded by Ameerah K.
The pigment of these shadows are nothing short of bomb. Then again I would expect anything less from NYX cosmetics
rose A.
NYX Beauty School Dropout Palette - Freshman uploaded by rose A.
I was lucky to have found this at my local Ross Dress for Less store. I like the color options on this palette. It is pretty easy to apply and blend and the makeup last through the day. Definitely go buy this palette.
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
NYX Beauty School Dropout Palette - Freshman uploaded by Melissa R.
I bought this on a whim because the other nyx pallet I wanted was sold out and this one had some pops of colors which I liked . The colors are true to color and very easy to blend I have done a few different looks so far even made a look that resembles a Anastasia Beverly Hills - Eyeshadow Palette - Subculture look. I know I Wil be getting a lot of use out if these shades the highlight shade is the only one I wish had some more shine to it it is very subtle and I like more pop in my highlighters but it's still pretty In my attached photo I used Glitter Primer in ice on the center of the lid My highlight in the picture is makeup revolution strobe holographic lights
Joanna M.
So many colors to choose from. The looks are endless. I love palettes and NYX is one of my absolute favorite brands. Its reliable and durable and once that setting spray hits your look it locks it in. This is a good pallette to have in your collection.
Stephanie C.
The colors are fun and this palette is on the cheaper side, so they’re definitely beauty on a budget friendly. The pigmentation on the shadows is pretty good. Nyx is a good brand, I use a lot of their stuff.
Barbara C.
Decatur, GA
This is my favorite summertime palette of all. It’s vibrant colors goes well with any skin type. Easy to travel with.
Mira H.
1,105 reviews
This kit pretty much has everything you need for the face. From getting a solid skin tone base to adding a little blush or bronzer, this is a great kit to lay the foundation.The eyeshadow colors are really great too and they last a long time.
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, Hi
Great beginner palette. I got this for me because I love the color choices it has! And the pigmentation is really good too and easy to blend. Definitely worth the money.