NYX Be Gone Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Brittany B.NYX Be Gone Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Katie N T.

BY NYX

Indulge yourself and be good to your skin with our gentle cleansing wipe that removes makeup and even waterproof mascara with ease! Our formula is carefully engineered to leave your skin feeling clean and ready for your next makeup application. Use once a day to encourage beautiful skin.

Buy on Kohl's*
Devon H.
South Amboy, NJ
I love NYX products so I was very excited to try these. I purchased them at Kohl’s at $5 and I thought what the perfect price! I was unfortunately disappointed in them. I had to use 3 to remove my whole face of make up and most of the products I used that day were NYX products. I won’t be purchasing these again.
Fanny✨ C.
Rialto, CA
These makeup removers are bomb!! I haven’t came across any that are this good! With one swipe you get almost all of it off and it is really effective it didn’t disappoint I would really recommend this to others!
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
It's very affordable for makeup remover wipes, however, it was disappointing for myself. I find that different wipes work or don't work for me depending on what ingredients it has or whether or not its sensitive for my skin.  I wouldn't buy it again, only because it was as effective for me than my other makeup wipes.
Brittany B.
Bowling Green
Great make up remover even gets the glitter on the eyes. And takes ALL my mascara off without scrubbing. Great for sensitive skin love this. Super easy to use and have ur face clean i use them in bed even without having to get up!
Dianna H.
This is a great makeup remover! I have to have a wild to take my makeup off and this one gets the job done! It gets all the product off your face so you don’t feel like you have to use so many. I love NYX!! Recommend!
Jasmine H.
Raleigh, NC
These wipes are good for removing heavy eye makeup as well as matte lipsticks. I wouldn't recommend using them for your face. They are also very cost effective which works for everyone!
Jordan B.
Dallas, TX
Good makeup remover wipes. I keep them in my makeup kit because they are affordable and they work. They don't leave a sticky residue like some and I like the scent of these.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
These wipes are barely moist and leave a weird residue on my face after use. They aren't wet enough to wipe away the makeup without scrubbing and pulling on my skin. I love Nyx products, but these are a bit of a flop. Also, on a separate note (because this likely won't apply to everyone, I suspect I'm allergic to something in them), they make my undereyes feel as though they've been sunburnt, and they puff up like crazy after use! I've had puffy eyes for three days now, and the area affected feels all scaly and rough now. On the bright side, they smell like roses, which rocks.
Mariah R.
I am all for trying new products, but this is not a product that i would buy again. I am not trashing NYX as a brand, I actually love NYX but the makeup wipes were a flop for me. I do not have very sensitive skin but the wipes were very rough, and i found it very difficult to take the actual makeup product off of my face. The next morning i still had makeup under my water line.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
I like these ok, they do what they are supposed to do. They only thing is that some of them are dryer than I like my makeup wipes to be. They are really soft and don’t cost a small fortune. You don’t have to scrub hard to get all your makeup off. Would recommend if you’re looking for a low cost makeup wipe that works.