NYX Be Gone Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Katie N T.

BY NYX

Indulge yourself and be good to your skin with our gentle cleansing wipe that removes makeup and even waterproof mascara with ease! Our formula is carefully engineered to leave your skin feeling clean and ready for your next makeup application. Use once a day to encourage beautiful skin.

Buy on ULTA
Katie N T.
Katie N T.
This stuff works great the only issue I have with it is just the oily residue it leaves when finished but once it dries it's amazing makes my skin feel extra soft and takes off my makeup!
kelsey a.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Loveeeeee these they actually get all the make up off without leaving red spots everywhere. I recommend
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
These wipes are barely moist and leave a weird residue on my face after use. They aren't wet enough to wipe away the makeup without scrubbing and pulling on my skin. I love Nyx products, but these are a bit of a flop. Also, on a separate note (because this likely won't apply to everyone, I suspect I'm allergic to something in them), they make my undereyes feel as though they've been sunburnt, and they puff up like crazy after use! I've had puffy eyes for three days now, and the area affected feels all scaly and rough now. On the bright side, they smell like roses, which rocks.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
I am all for trying new products, but this is not a product that i would buy again. I am not trashing NYX as a brand, I actually love NYX but the makeup wipes were a flop for me. I do not have very sensitive skin but the wipes were very rough, and i found it very difficult to take the actual makeup product off of my face. The next morning i still had makeup under my water line.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
I like these ok, they do what they are supposed to do. They only thing is that some of them are dryer than I like my makeup wipes to be. They are really soft and don’t cost a small fortune. You don’t have to scrub hard to get all your makeup off. Would recommend if you’re looking for a low cost makeup wipe that works.
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
It's very affordable for makeup remover wipes, however, it was disappointing for myself. I find that different wipes work or don't work for me depending on what ingredients it has or whether or not its sensitive for my skin.  I wouldn't buy it again, only because it was as effective for me than my other makeup wipes.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
These wipes aren't very moist and feel very rough on my skin. I would not purchase these again, especially since there are only 20 wipes in a pack and I paid close to 6 dollars for these. I think a much better alternative are the elf wipes which are cheaper and work better!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
These are great for removing makeup! They don't leave the face super dry or super oily feeling. The only thing I don't like is you don't receive a lot for the price, but not to bad either. They remove everything gently and without too much actually left on the face.
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Silver Spring, MD
I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes. You can take your makeup off quickly and your skin feels soft. Sometimes I used more than one because some makeup is waterproof and it is a little harder to get off but with these wipes, it comes off nice and easy.
Jezzarea S.
Jezzarea S.
Deer River, MN
I've always used coconut oil to remove my make up from my face. It's always worked wonders for mascara you know the raccoon look. It takes a lot. But I don't like the alcohol in many other make up remover wipes. This isn't like others. AND it's better than just coconut oil. Faster and cleaner.