BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How does this compare to other mascara's like better than...1 Answers
  • Does NYX own be a bombshell???2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Bombshell lashout intense black it i...5 Answers
NYX Be a Bombshell Onyx Mascara
  • "This is a product that I received in an ipsy bag that I was really excited to get but once I had it I wished i didn't lol." in 19 reviews
  • "I got Be a Bombshell mascara in my Ipsy bag and I have to agree with a lot of the ladies, it really does have a strong smell to it." in 5 reviews
  • "Second it doesn't make my lashes look longer nor thicker, but the wand is good to separate the lashes, so I decided use it just on my under lashes, and works good enough for me." in 5 reviews
  • "absolutely love the brush style!! i just dont like how hard it is to get off, but maybe im using the wrong makeup remover" in 2 reviews
Rachel H.
Lancaster, OH
I love trying new makeup so when I picked this up from Ulta I had high hopes. It was clumpy but wash to apply. If your going for a 60’s twiggy vibe I would definitely recommend it. I wouldn’t purchase it again just because I have found a better mascara.
Stacey O.
I got a full size from Ipsy. I really didn't like this mascara.  It had a strong chemical smell.  It made my lashes black and that was about it.  I didn't see any volume or length.  It also dried up much faster than my other mascaras.  I wouldn't buy it.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Love the brush on this mascara. Coats the lashes very well. I like my lashes to look full. Makes my green eyes pop. Easy to apply, I use in two coats. Not heavy on the lashes. Recommend this for someone looking for a fuller look on the lashes.
Hannah A.
What it is: Be A Bombshell makes a lengthening mascara that does not clump.

Key Ingredients: There are only a couple of ingredients that I recognize and more than half of them that I do are unhealthy like two different kinds of parabens and talc.

How it feels/smells/looks: The mascara gives my eyes a doll-like effect and darkens the lighter tips, making them appear longer, when really they have been that length the entire time. The formula is not buildable, because it clumps up every time you try to build it up. The mascara smells to high heaven.

Why I like it: The formula is drier, which I really like. What I don’t like? This causes my eyes to burn and water frequently throughout the day. I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive eyes like myself and I don’t even wear contacts.
Patricia C.
San Jose, CA
I received this mascara as part of my Ipsy bag. It has to be the worst mascara I have tried. The mascara was dry and clumped up my lashes. It maybe lasted an hour before it started flaking off. I would never purchase this product.
christie p.
I learned about Be A Bombshell Cosmetics through my sister, who knows the owner. It's a small company, and their products are currently sold through their website. They allow you to order from your personal makeup counter, which gives you a slight discount, or by product.
Love, love, love this mascara! The bottle is a nice size, especially for the price. It stands on it's own, and I never worry about it falling over. The lid is slightly larger than average drug store mascara lids, and I like the control that gives me.
I would definitely get this again!
Candace W.
King, NC
I got this product in an ipsy back a couple of months ago and I be totally honest I tried this mascara out and I hated it. It made my lashes look clumpy and I am just not a fan of that.. I thought this product was going to be better than is was.. I wouldn't recommend this mascara to anyone.. There are a lot better brands out there to pick from..Like( Cover Girl Super Sizer)
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Love this mascara! The bottle is a nice size, especially for the price. It stands on it's own, and I never worry about it falling over. The lid is slightly larger than average drug store mascara lids, and I like the control that gives me.
The brush itself is great! It pulls out the perfect amount of mascara. One coat lengthens and separates my lashes. Extra coats really gives them a WOW! look. No clumping or creating spider legs! Also, it doesn't flake off and works just fine with my sensitive eyes. I would definitely get this again!
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
I would give 0 stars if it was an option. Received this mascara in my Ipsy bag. As soon as you open the tube, there is an overpowering chemical smell that doesn't go away. None of the ingredients listed would produce this strong of a chemical smell alone so I don't know what went wrong.
If you get past the horrid smell and dare put the product on your eyelashes, prepare for the worst... stinging, itching, redness, irritation, and loss of lashes.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
After getting past the horrific smell of the product, it didn't really perform up to my standards. I can honestly say, that I'm glad I didn't buy this out right, but got it as part of a monthly subscription box. I don't necessarily recommend it, but It's also not the worst thing I've used.
tabetha T.
Has anyone tried the Bombshell lashout intense black it is great
Erica T.
Rockville, IN
Has anyone tried a different applicator with this product?
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Does NYX own be a bombshell???
Tonya I.
Chico, CA
How does this compare to other mascara's like better than sex and perversion?