BY NYX #6 in BB Cream

Perfect the “no makeup” look with our BB Cream. Specially formulated without oil, this mineral-infused formula hydrates the skin and helps the complexion appear smoother. Wear it as a primer under your foundation, or alone for a touch of lightweight color.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water / Aqua / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide [Nano], Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 80, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hydrated Silica, Propylene Glycol, Tilia Cordata Wood Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mannitol, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Glycogen, BHT, Yeast Extract / Faex Extract / Extrait de levure, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Fragrance / Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• NYX BB Cream guys does it suits oily skin ?3 Answers
  • I wonder if this is any good I mean it definitely looks cool1 Answers
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
Review for: Natural
I really enjoy this NYX BB cream in the shade Natural that retails for $13, I love how reasonable priced this product is for how great of quality you’re getting in return. The packaging is very classy looking with the shimmer in the white. NYX BB cream is my go to if I’m looking for a more natural look or if I’m in a rush and don’t have a lot of time to do my makeup. The product gives me a nice glow which I love and it’s also super light on the skin! I will definitely continue to keep buying NYX BB cream! NYX BB Cream
Jessica F.
Review for: Natural
I really enjoy this bb cream! I was looking at  tutorials for “no make up make up” and stumbled upon this product and I’m so glad I did! It’s definitely not full coverage, so if that’s what you’re looking for, look elsewhere. It’s light coverage but just enough to cover up any redness and dark spots while still looking natural. The price of it is great and it feels really good on the skin. The colors actually match my skin too, which is rare seeing as I’m so pale. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Isreal H.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Natural
I currently use a very pricey, well-known K-brand of BB cream which I love except for the price. I was on the hunt for an inexpensive BB cream with similar qualities. NYX is the closest I have gotten to that.It goes on smooth and has nice coverage. I'm pretty fair skinned and found this was a perfect match!The coverage is not quite as good as my K-brand, but not bad either. I will use this as my everyday BB and save the pricey one for special occasions! Did not cause any breakouts for me either!
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BB cream is the perfect light weight skin tint with SPF. I use this whenever I don't want a full face of foundation on. It's great for the beach or outdoor activities. The coverage is pretty light but it gives your skin a nice even finish and deals with any redness you may have.
Devyn M.
lexington
Review for: Natural
This bb cream perfectly matches my skin tone. This bb cream is inexpensive, as many NYX products are. It has nice coverage and has many benefits. It can easily be applied using a beauty blender. I would definetely recommend this product.
Kaitlynn F.
Lufkin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this and so far, so good! It went on super light. I normally have pretty oily skin and none of my oil surfaced. Matched me pretty well. I would say I’m shocked there’s on 3 shades. But other than that I am please so far.
Review for: Nude
I absolutely love this BB Cream! I love that despite the good coverage it has, it is very lightweight and I can easily forget that I'm even wearing it! I also love that the NYX BB Cream actually has my color. I am a very pale person (like, pretty close to white), so I'm very glad when I find something that matches my skin tone. The natural look it gives to my skin has persuaded me to buy it twice already, and I will definitely buy it again!
Sherry D.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: Nude
Amazing!!!!!! I have combination skin that is also super sensitive, on top of that I am extremely pale. Finding a foundation that works for me is pretty much impossible. I have tried many BB creams before and they sit on top of my skin and do not look natural, they actually settle into my fine lines and make my pores look larger. This one is outstanding! I can even use my fingers to blend it if I choose and a little goes a long way.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nyx B.B. cream it’s where it’s at . super cute and I love it . Leaves me looking flawless as I can say . If your looking for an affordable one this is the one for you . Enjoy it a lot . And 100% recommend
Sarah H.
Brisbane
How good is the coverage of this product ??
Vanessa S.
How much coverage does this give?
Arlynes S.
Es realmente buena esta BB cream?
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Is bb cream better than foundation?
Melissa B.
Clinton, CT
How is the coverage with this BB cream?