BB Cream

How is the coverage for dark spots? Is there a strong fragrance?
NYX The Marshmellow Smoothing Primer How is this product on your skin? Is it worth trying?
Who tried this is it good?
Start your review of NYX BB Cream!
Product Highlights
...coverage is light-medium but buildable. i'd recommend this if you don't have acne prone skin!in reviews
Karen L.
NYX BB Cream uploaded by Karen L.
NYX BB Cream uploaded by Karen L.
Purchased at: Target
I use it on the daily just to blend the concealer with my skin. I dont need too much coverage oin a foundation so this one is perfect for that!
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,037 reviews
NYX BB Cream uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: CVS
This BB cream is a multitasker (as BB creams usually are 😁). This beauty balm hydrates, smooths, preps and corrects skin tone. I’m wearing the color nude. There are two other colors in this line. This feels smooth going on and my skin looks more even toned and less ruddy. This has zero scent so if you don’t like scented products, this might be a good option. I use foundation over this but you can certainly wear this alone. My skin looks flawless and fresh when I use this. The only two things in my opinion that need improvement are the color choices and the amount of product that spews out from the nozzle head. There are no deep colors available so it’s very limiting. The tube is also very packed with product so it spills out quickly if you’re not careful. Other than those two caveats, I really like this BB cream. If you follow me, I’d like to first say thank you so much! I always follow back but Influenster puts a limit on following at 500. I hope you still enjoy my content! ☺️ For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Hayden H.
Highland Spgs, VA
NYX BB Cream uploaded by Hayden H.
I am obsessed with this BB cream. It’s so lightweight you don’t notice it’s there, not oily looking at all and covers really nicely. Definitely recommend!
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
First off, I LOVE this BB cream! I am always on the hunt for a better foundation. I have oily/combination skin but find that a lot of foundations I try seem to sit too heavy on the skin, or end up looking too dewy or too cakey. I've always ignored BB creams because they're usually too thin, and as I have red patches on my cheeks I need a medium to heavy coverage. However, this BB cream really is perfect! It's not too dewy, not too matte, and gives the perfect amount of coverage for me when paired with a concealer. I love squeeze bottles, so the packaging is great (compared to liquid or pump, I can cut this open and make sure I get every last bit of product). Definitely a great everyday foundation, and if you prefer a more matte look, throw a bit of powder over your oily spots! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a foundation that is not too heavy, that looks natural, and is a decent price!
Stef M.
Brantford, ON
I love this product!  I have extremely dry skin (thanks to the extremely dry Canadian winter) and as a result, BB creams usually don't 'sit' well on my skin.  They typically don't provide a lot of coverage and become flaky/patchy after a couple of hours.  Not this product!  I have fallen in love with this BB cream!   The product blends well and leaves my skin feeling hydrated.  It also provides buildable coverage that lasts long and rarely requires touch ups.I purchased the shade: Nude.  Unfortunately, they only have three shades (Nude, Natural and Golden) which is not ideal.  The package contains 30MLs of product and comes in a squeezable tube.  I like the tube packaging because I know the product is secure and there will be no unexpected 'spillage' in my purse. However, the tube is also a little irritating when trying to squeeze the actual product onto a brush or sponge, because it spills out aggressively and can get a little messy. I also love that NYX products have the PETA bunny on the packaging, so it's easily identifiable as cruelty-free ♥!  The NYX BB Cream costs me $15.00 CAD.Personally, I don't consider this BB cream overpriced (especially when comparing it to 'high end' foundations or bb creams) and it's definitely worth the money knowing that no animals were harmed in order to create the product.   Yay!
Shley Y.
Immokalee, FL
NYX BB Cream uploaded by Shley Y.
This is one of my favorite brand. Its long lasting and the finishing look is just amazing. It easy to apply, blends well and good coverage. You will definitely love this product.
Marcia R.
San Antonio , TX
NYX BB Cream uploaded by Marcia R.
I love this bb cream for daily use, the price is not much but it's worth evey penny. I love the light texture and the healthy finish to my skin. It's perfect for young skin with not much blemish.
Sasha D.
NYX BB Cream uploaded by Sasha D.
Full coverage foundation that lives up to expectations but maybe a bit to much fest coverage and easily blendable bit super thick and heavy. The saying a little goes a long way couldn't be more true with this foundation. Good for quick outings or very elegant outings. Not made for sweating or insurance easily wipes off or sweats off full coverage only last till you accidentally wipe it on something or any sort of moisture happens. I feel it so thick that it clogs pores easier! But a definite go to for my most Devine elegant photo ready look! Rimmel London BB Cream Matte Foundation (pics of basic finishes using this product)
felisha S.
Beckley, WV
It was really nice I love bb cream and how it covers and it’s really nice formula NYX is a great product
Kailey T.
Pinellas Park, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bb cream. It’s so buttery and smooth on the face and looks absolutely amazing. I like to mix a little of the bb cream in my foundation and it last all day it’s amazing!! It doesn’t feel cakey or heavy which I love.

456 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather B.
Stockton, CA
il y a 5 mois
Flavia G.
Enna, Enna
il y a 9 mois
any thoughts on this bbcream NYX BB Cream? haven’t tried yet but i kinda want to as i’m looking for something i can wear everyday to even out my skin tone and cover my imperfection without using a foundation
Lizeth D. il y a 8 mois
I love hydrate and provides coverage.