NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil

Reveal your freshest self with our new Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil! Simply smooth this weightless formula onto the complexion for light, breathable coverage with a seamless and satiny finish. With 12 forgiving shades formulated to accommodate a wide range of skin tones, each flexible hue feels like a second skin and delivers up to eight hours of hydration.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Magnesium Sulfate, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Isobutyl PEG/PPG-10/7/Dimethicone Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). <6148 2>

is it long-wear on oily skin?
Did you like this? Does this last all day and if so how do you set it?
Is this a foundation or tinted moisturiser ?
Start your review of NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil!
Tierra K.
Ashville, OH
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Tierra K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just purchased this product about a week ago and I love it so much! I’ve always been one to use a full coverage foundation but wanted to try something new. I wanted something with a lighter less cakey feeling and this is it! It has good, I would say medium coverage and it goes on smooth. Very moisturizing for my skin and gives me more of an even skin tone. Cute packaging also! Love NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil !!!
Jody-Ann F.
Dickinson, ND
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Jody-Ann F.
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Jody-Ann F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is mainly what I’ve been rocking these past few months. It’s light and feels just like a moisturizer. It’s extremely light but can be built up for more coverage, personally I do one pump on each jaw and half a pump on my forehead which gives me the perfect look. My only complaint is the color range offered in stores, not much darker options and I had to get the deepest option they had hoping it would work. Love the product and would recommended but they need to offer/stock more darker colors.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Target
I like it but it could use some work. First, I don't think its as hydrating as it claims to be. Definitely not 8 hours at least. It doesn't apply well to my nose area, it looks powdery and separated it seems regardless of how moisturized and prepped my skin is. Other than the nose area it does have a lovely finish everywhere else, sheer enough that you can't feel it and leaves a nice dewy glow. O also find that I don't need to set it with a powder, a setting spray works fine.
Baylie P.
Burton, MI
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Baylie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I always end up going back to this product and it’s so good. I wasn’t expecting much from it when I first used it two years ago but I was surprised as it gives me about medium coverage because it can cover my blemishes like in my picture and evens out my skin tone so I’m not so red (I’m wearing blush). I have combination skin and it works great for me. I use this any time of the year since it’s a lightweight product. I recommend to anyone who wants a light-medium buildable product that’s affordable and great for many skin types.
Emily S.
Champaign, IL
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: ULTA
For the past few months I've been on a "no makeup makeup" kinda vibe and this product is honestly perfect for it. It has a very light coverage just enough to even out my skin tone and make it look nice. The only reason why I won't give it 5 stars is because it does transfer and comes off easily, but I think that's because I don't do a whole lot on setting/finishing. Overall it's a really nice product and I would recommend trying it out!
Quashea M.
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Quashea M.
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Quashea M.
Purchased at: Target
Absolute favorite and my HG go to everyday! Love Nyx products I found my match on the first try. My shade is Mocha... This along with Nyx primer spray and matte Setting spray, you could definitely get a nice medium coverage look. This particular veil is more buildable than others that I have used in the pass, Pros: Combination skin approved! Does not have a bad smell, Not cakey, Does not transfer every where, could be worn as a full face for a more natural look, Not heavy, It’s perfect. It last me all day until I take it off. I grab this one more so than my colourpop tinted veil.
Davinah B.
Brantford, ON
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Davinah B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This works great as an eyeshadow primer, but that’s about it. Super lightweight, absolutely no coverage. When you use it on top of foundation it causes the foundation to be patchy and uneven. I normally love NYX cosmetics but could definitely do without this one. NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Aditi A.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a amazing product, makes skin so perfect hides the imperfections with just minimal effort, gives a beautiful finish which lasts for almost 8 hours, I really loved the way it blends with skin ...
Abby P.
San Leandro, CA
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Abby P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Price point: reasonable @ $13 a tube. I purchased NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil at Ulta and unfortunately in store they only carry 5 out of the 12 shades the brand has. So I had to purchase two to make my shade. I think if they had golden camel in store that would be the closest to my shade. The consistency is definitely buildable, sheer to semi medium coverage but definitely not cakey. Gives you a nice skin like coverage which I love, I hardly ever/basically no longer wear foundation as this is exactly the product that best fits my skin type. It’s breathable, the only downside I would say is that if you’re a oily person this will only withstand for x amount of time as this is a light coverage tint and the bottle says that it can only last up to 8 hrs before it slightly deteriorates. For me, it lasts longer than 8 hrs but I do see when it’s time for me to remove my make up, really easy to take off. Highly recommend for those who do not necessarily need to commit to a foundation but would like some light coverage to even skin tone and/or to have a more awaken/natural look for everyday wear.
Anabel L.
Loxahatchee, FL
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil uploaded by Anabel L.
Purchased at: Target
Makes my face look cakey and makes my face to look messy. I do not recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bianca H.
il y a 4 mois
alexa M. il y a 4 mois
I don’t think it should. I’m combination skin and tend to get quite oily in the T zone. I usually put a good primer and set the tint with a good powder like Charlotte tilbury or rimmel match perfection. Lasts pretty well throughout the day.
Atalya Marie M.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
il y a 6 mois
Has anyone tried NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil ? If so what are your views on it 😊
maya S. il y a 6 mois
the shade range isn't very good however if you apply it lightly (a brush sheers out the product) you can get it to blend seamlessly into the skin and give you that no makeup makeup look (there is buildable coverage).
Isidora T.
derya Ö. il y a 6 mois
I think it’s a great product if you don’t want to use foundation daily but you still feel the need to put something on to have an even skin tone. It has a really nice finish, doesn’t feel heavy on your face.
Isidora T.
Amber M. il y a 6 mois
I like this a lot for a really light look, lighter than medium coverage.
Sarah S.
1,619 reviews
il y a 7 mois
Aditi A. il y a 6 mois
It is much better and more easily blendsble and also better coverage for longer time